Cornerstone Masonry

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

Established in 1987 as Lavezza Contractors Incorporated, Cornerstone Masonry has grown to be the largest installer of Cultured Stone® by Boral Stone Products in Maryland. We specialize in product sales and installation services for residential, commercial, and home improvement marketplaces. With 25 years in business, Cornerstone Masonry is committed to providing customers with the highest quality workmanship while ensuring complete satisfaction through every step of the project....

Stinebaugh Masonry LLC

***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.net

JNT Enterprises

JNT Enterprises is a Pasadena, Maryland based concrete, commercial concrete, demolition experts, excavation, retaining walls and hardscaping company providing quality work and services to both commercial and residential customers with over 20 years of experience. Our company policy is to provide all of our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you're not satisfied with our work, then we're not done. This is why JNT Enterprises has become a reputable and trusted operator in the greater Pasadena area. For residential and commercial customers alike, we do driveway installations or expansions, sidewalks, steps, masonry repair, pool demolition, retaining walls, footing installation & repair. We also specialize in concrete installations and demo. We are licensed and insured and if you need any work performed with heavy equipment call us! Additional e-mail - Info@JNTDigs.com

E & F Masonry LLC

Affordable Hardscapes that will turn your yard into a Masterpiece.

04/11/2017

Stewart R.

So far so good. I wouldn't ding them. All the delays were explainable. There were two workers. The work took about four days to complete. Three or four days. The area was pretty clean.

Description of Work
Thy did all the masonry work on our chimney.

Category masonry,chimney repair

10/25/2016

Patricia H.

What used to be a rather dingy basement stairwell area is really spiffed up by a swirling reparging job done by Jeff. I periodically checked the team's progress and found them to be diligent workers with high skill levels.

Description of Work
Cement on the retaining walls of the basement stairwell needed reparging due to crumbling and cracking.

08/04/2016

James H.

12/04/2015

Mary Lou J.

We were very impressed with the professionalism of Jeff Laubach and his crew. They did a good job matching the brick color on our 60-year-old home, and the refurbished chimney looks great. The crew arrived right on time and worked very hard and long to get the job the majority of the work completed in one day. They did an excellent job with cleanup, too. The yard looks great, and they were careful not to damage the large bushes that we have alongside the house. Cornerstone was very accommodating to our schedule; we needed to have this work schedule asap so we could get some other work done, and they were the only company we contacted that was able to fit us in within a week. Our experience with Cornerstone was very positive. We are contemplating some additional masonry and concrete work in the future and will definitely talk with Cornerstone about doing it.

Description of Work
Replaced the top 17 courses of bricks on our chimney with new brick and added a chimney cap. Also replaced a few additional bricks elsewhere on the chimney that were chipped.

03/28/2014

Tracey W.

Cornerstone Masonry was a pleasure to work with. After a hit and run driver severely damaged my backyard cinderblock fence, I called a lot of contractors to receive a quote. There are some shady contractors out there and some them advertise on Angie's List. However, this company is the polar opposite. Robert (?) came out and gave me a fair quote. He also explained exactly what he was going to do. When I contacted the company to get the work done, they were out on the first day it was warm enough to do it. They completed the job in a short amount of time and the fence turned out great. I definitely recommend them to complete any masonry work you have. If (when) I have other issues, they will be the first company I call.

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced my cinderblock fence

08/05/2013

Kathleen R.

Outstanding service. They had great suggestions to give it the effect we were looking for. We chose a stone mantle and hearth and couldn't be happier with the results.

Description of Work
We had a fireplace in our kitchen refaced from a 1970's look to Country Kitchen.

07/01/2013

James A R.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
I was recommended by another company to use them.

Category masonry,chimney repair

06/28/2012

Kathleen R.

Quality work at a reasonable price!.

Description of Work
Refacing fireplaces.

04/26/2012

Kimberly B.

This is the favorite thing we have done to our home. The guys were awesome. Perfectionist. Very happy.Price was amazing. Nice to work with everyone from owner to office to workers. I love my stone!

Description of Work
They installed stone around our fireplace and on a separate wall.

Category masonry

Dealers & installers of Cultured Stone veneer and Pinnacle Stone veneer. Chimney repair. Brick restoration. Entrance & retaining walls. Mailboxes. Patios. Walkways.

Check, Visa, MasterCard