Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

111 Warren Rd Suite 10A

Cockeysville, MD 21030

Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. is a locally owned and operated licensed mortgage broker, serving the purchasing and refinancing needs of homeowners and buyers throughout Maryland and Pennsylvania since 1993. At Alliance Mortgage Funding, their team of mortgage brokers in Maryland offer their clients the best home loans in Baltimore City that fit their ideal terms. They offer a variety of services from conventional home loans, FHA loans, VA loans, USDA loans, and more. They're transparent and deliver in a timely manner, so you don’t miss out on your next dream home! Alliance Mortgage Lending serves homeowners in Baltimore City, Towson, Cockeysville, Lutherville, and throughout the region. Call them today for your next home loan! NMLS 130762...

Megan M.

Mike and his team were great! They were able to help when others couldn't

Description of Work
Mortgage Broker

Joycelyn D.

I thank GOD so much for having found Mike Mandis and his team with Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. online while searching for houses. Once I spoke with him on the phone for the first time I just knew that I could trust him and made me feel comfortable and put my anxiety as a first time home buyer at ease. Talking him was like talking to your best friend and very professional at the same time. He provided me with an exceptional service and never thought purchasing my first home was such a breeze. Mike and his team did most of the work for me and all I had to do was pick the house and provide them all documents required and everything else went so smoothly and so much easier than purchasing a car. I just didn't purchase my first home with Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc but I made friends with Mike, Bradley, and Karen for life as well which was a real bonus and made them part of my family. I couldn't believe that I started looking for homes in May 2016 and closed a mortgage loan in August 2016. ALL I can say is WOW!!!, THANKS BE TO GOD for Mike Mandis. If your looking for a mortgage company that's all-in-one that would provide you with exceptional service and who would be so honest and tells you exactly what to expect and no surprises and would go out of their way to find the best rate and service for you look no further, Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc is the ONE for you and you would be so happy and very satisfied just like I am straight from my heart...I love you guys!!! Thank you very much to Mike and his team coz I know that I couldn't have made it through this and made my dreams come true if it wasn't for you guys. I highly recommend Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. to all of my friends and family and to everyone interested in purchasing a home and all your mortgage needs FHA, refinancing, etc....

Description of Work
Referred me to an exceptional realtor and got me an excellent low rate as a first time home buyer and closed on a mortgage loan.

Megan M.

Mike and his team were great. They were able to help when others couldn't.

Description of Work
Mortgage Broker

Category mortgage broker

Thank you for your endorsement. My team and I wish you many years of happiness in your new home.

10/22/2016

Kate M.

Mike Mandis and his team provide excellent top notch services. From first time home buyers to refinancing, or whatever your needs may be, Alliance Mortgage Funding is the group to go to. All transactions went smoothly and Mike and his team provide excellent customer service to all of their clients. Definitely an A+ company and a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Mike Mandis and his team at Alliance Mortgage Funding have been providing superior services to me and many folks that I have referred to him for years. Mike and his team are very professional and always go the extra mile to help you in the best way possible in securing a mortgage. If you are new to home buying, Mike and his team of experts will walk you though each step of securing a mortgage, and will get you the best rate possible. Mike and his staff are always available to answer questions and are meticulous with every last detail. I highly recommend Mike Mandis and his team at Alliance Mortgage Funding. My sister is also a realtor in Baltimore, and she frequently refers clients to Mike and his team. Can't say enough about this group. They are fantastic at what they do!! You will be very satisfied with their services!!

10/21/2016

Aaron H.

Michael and his team has handled my past 4 mortgages. Everyone is professional and the mortgage process went very easy. I wouldn't even consider using anyone else. You can't go wrong.

Description of Work
Handled the loan and made the process very easy.

Category mortgage broker

Thanks for your continued business and trust in Alliance Mortgage Funding. Your business and your loyalty mean a lot to me and my team.

10/20/2016

Kathryn K.

It went great. Everyone kept telling us how stressful buying a house but with the right people it was the easiest part of moving. I don't think things would have good as great without Alliance Mortgage. They were definitely the right people and I've already recommended them.

Description of Work
Provided a mortgage

Category mortgage broker

Buying a home doesn't have to be stressful, when you choose your lender wisely. Thank you for allowing us to serve you!

10/18/2016

Steven S.

Three and a half years ago I started my journey to become a first time home owner. My aunt was my real estate agent and she referred me to Michael Mandis who is the president of Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. I instantly knew I could trust Michael as my aunt is very protective of her family and friends. However, I had no idea that the experience would be one of the best customer service experiences I would have in my life. Michael and his team (Craig Brindley and Karen Anstett) were able to help answer any question I had day or night. I even called Michael late on a Sunday evening knowing he was home with his family and he still took the time to speak with me and answer my questions. Whenever I called the office Karen was very professional and would greet me and ask how everything was going and would always follow through to ensure I got what I needed. Craig must have had to crunch numbers at least five times to help me get the best possible outcome. No matter when I would call or how many times each team member made me feel like I was the most important customer. Together, they all worked very hard to get me the best possible loan and my family and I are enjoying our beautiful home. Michael still keeps in contact with birthday and holiday greeting cards. He has helped me with several other situations during the past couple of years. I am forever grateful that I had the opportunity to work with Michael and his incredible team.

Description of Work
Provided me with a home mortgage loan for me to be able to purchase my first home.

10/17/2016

Deonna E.

My husband and I was provided Alliance Mortgage Funding by our real estate agent and could not of been happier with the services provided. From the very beginning Mike and team provided exceptional customer service. They were very thorough and provided all details and information need to complete the purchase of our new home. With their assistance they made the financial aspect of home buying a breeze. One would not be disappointed with the services they offer.

Description of Work
Assisted with pre qualifying letter,loan application, loan approval, interest rate, underwriting

10/16/2016

Michelle C.

The staff at Alliance is awesome. They are very knowledgable and helped us understand the loan process. They walked us through each step to ensure that everything was completed timely. Our first contract on a house fell through due to the house inspection and we were not able to complete the process. When we found another home we didn't hesitate to contact Alliance for the job. They were just as friendly and helpful to second time around. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Alliance Mortgage Funding helped us acquire funding for two house loans.

10/16/2016

Thomas C.

Mike and his staff have been very professional in helping us get the best loan package that meets our needs. Alliance has been very accommodating in answering all of my questions and concerns; even during evening or week-ends hours. They have been there for us every step of the way, informing us of key dates and keeping the loan process on track. Alliance Mortgage has helped us to maximize our mortgage interest rate while not sacrificing any quality along the way. I would use Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. again, without hesitation!

Description of Work
Mortgage Brokers. Help us to get the best loan package that fits our needs.

KV Mortgage

KV Mortgage is an Angie's List 10 time Super Service Award Winning local mortgage broker. We've established our reputation by providing excellent service along with low rates and fees. We work with many lenders and look for the best fit for each borrower. We have a wide range of products; conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, HELOCs, and reverse mortgages. Check out our discounts provided for Angie's List members or check out our website for more information. We look forward to serving you!

Offers by KV Mortgage on Angi
    Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
    Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

Mortgage Companies
    Financing Available

Commercial Loans, Lot Loans, or Investment Properties over 4-Units

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc.

How is Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. overall rated?

Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. open?

Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. provide

Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Financing Available

Does Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc.?

Yes, Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. offer?

Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. offers the following services: Purchase & Refinance Residential Mortgage Loans for Primary Residences and Second Homes. We offer Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, 203k Rehab, HomeStyle Rehab, VA, & USDA, Doctor, & Portfolio Mortgage Loans. We are licensed in Maryland and Pennsylvania.

Are there any services Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. does not offer?

Commercial Loans, Lot Loans, or Investment Properties over 4-Units