Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. is a locally owned and operated licensed mortgage broker, serving the purchasing and refinancing needs of homeowners and buyers throughout Maryland and Pennsylvania since 1993. At Alliance Mortgage Funding, their team of mortgage brokers in Maryland offer their clients the best home loans in Baltimore City that fit their ideal terms. They offer a variety of services from conventional home loans, FHA loans, VA loans, USDA loans, and more. They're transparent and deliver in a timely manner, so you don’t miss out on your next dream home! Alliance Mortgage Lending serves homeowners in Baltimore City, Towson, Cockeysville, Lutherville, and throughout the region. Call them today for your next home loan! NMLS 130762...

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
Aurora Financial

2-Time Super Service Award Winner! 7 Day Express Close - Free Float Downs - $1,000 On-Time Closing Guarantee!! Average time to close in under 14 days! $990 Lender Fee waiver plus up to $400 Appraisal Credit at closing (Min. loan amount $250,000) Our Mortgage Bankers do NOT work on Commission! In-House Processing, In-House Underwriting, In-House Closing. A+ Better Business Bureau rating. In business since 2003.

Princeton Mortgage

Princeton Mortgage is an Angie's List 5 time Super Service Award Winning local mortgage broker. We've established our reputation by providing excellent service along with low rates and fees. We work with many lenders and look for the best fit for each borrower. We have a wide range of products; conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, HELOCs, and reverse mortgages. Check out our discounts provided for Angie's List members or check out our website for more information. We look forward to serving you!

Offers by Princeton Mortgage on Angi

10/28/2016

Mike and his team were great! They were able to help when others couldn't

Description of Work
Mortgage Broker

10/28/2016

Mike and his team were great. They were able to help when others couldn't.

Description of Work
Mortgage Broker

Category mortgage broker

Thank you for your endorsement. My team and I wish you many years of happiness in your new home.

10/28/2016

I thank GOD so much for having found Mike Mandis and his team with Alliance Mortgage Funding, Inc. online while searching for houses. Once I spoke with him on the phone for the first time I just knew that I could trust him and made me feel comfortable and put my anxiety as a first time home buyer at ease. Talking him was like talking to your best friend and very professional at the same time. He p...

Description of Work
Referred me to an exceptional realtor and got me an excellent low rate as a first time home buyer and closed on a mortgage loan.

10/22/2016

Mike Mandis and his team provide excellent top notch services. From first time home buyers to refinancing, or whatever your needs may be, Alliance Mortgage Funding is the group to go to. All transactions went smoothly and Mike and his team provide excellent customer service to all of their clients. Definitely an A+ company and a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Mike Mandis and his team at Alliance Mortgage Funding have been providing superior services to me and many folks that I have referred to him for years. Mike and his team are very professional and always go the extra mile to help you in the best way possible in securing a mortgage. If you are new to home buying, Mike and his team of experts will walk you though each step of securing a mortgage, and will get you the best rate possible. Mike and his staff are always available to answer questions and are meticulous with every last detail. I highly recommend Mike Mandis and his team at Alliance Mortgage Funding. My sister is also a realtor in Baltimore, and she frequently refers clients to Mike and his team. Can't say enough about this group. They are fantastic at what they do!! You will be very satisfied with their services!!

10/21/2016

Michael and his team has handled my past 4 mortgages. Everyone is professional and the mortgage process went very easy. I wouldn't even consider using anyone else. You can't go wrong.

Description of Work
Handled the loan and made the process very easy.

Category mortgage broker

Thanks for your continued business and trust in Alliance Mortgage Funding. Your business and your loyalty mean a lot to me and my team.

Purchase & Refinance Residential Mortgage Loans for Primary Residences and Second Homes. We offer Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, 203k Rehab, HomeStyle Rehab, VA, & USDA, Doctor, & Portfolio Mortgage Loans. We are licensed in Maryland and Pennsylvania.

Commercial Loans, Lot Loans, or Investment Properties over 4-Units