Appliance Mecca

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2011

4.4

Appliance Mecca is owner operated by Allen Young. I have been in the appliance industry for over 15 years and no job is too big or small for me. My company is owner operated which means I will be on every call. Please call for your fair and honest estimate....

Shawn Willis Plumbing llc

With over 20 years of professional plumbing experience, we are here to address all your plumbing needs and wishes.

Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

Welcome to Jiffy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling. Our Company has been providing professional home services as well as commercial services, including Plumbing, Heating and Cooling services throughout the Metropolitan Washington, DC Area, Baltimore and Frederick areas, Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia since 2000. Jiffy also specializes in gas logs, inserts, stoves and fireplaces as well as geothermal HVAC systems and home remodels. Our professional plumbers and HVAC technicians have extensive training and an average of six years with Jiffy. We are committed to exceptional service and we are happy to help educate our customers regarding plumbing, heating, air conditioning, fireplaces and solar and geothermal systems. Jiffy has a fireplace, insert and gas log showroom at its Hyattsville shop and customers are welcome and encouraged to come visit. For reliable service from a professional plumbing heating and cooling company 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, call Jiffy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling toll free at (877)860-2001 or at (301) 277-9111. 60-70 employees, licensed throughout MD, NOVA and DC. Financing and utility company rebates available.

Kelly Plumbing & Heating

We pride ourselves in doing the job right the first time. Prompt service. Over 35 years of experience! Proudly servicing Maryland and Washington D.C areas. Plumbing, HVAC, Remodeling. Please call to schedule your service.

05/14/2018

Mr. Young's firm replaced broken radiators and fixed broken pipes after our home froze up during a cold spell. The quality of workmanship was broadly satisfactory. However, his workers didn't take care when dealing with the radiator replacement, causing damage to the hardwood floors in several places and staining an expensive carpet as well as our brand-new deck (which is where they stored the old, dirty radiators without protection). Mr. Young promised to pay us for repairing those damages but he broke his word. In fact, after we had paid him in full for his services, he did not respond to any of our emails and calls. He owes me a four-digit amount but chose to keep every cent of the five-digit amount he grossed on the job. I do not recommend Mr. Young or his firm Appliance Mecca.

Description of Work
Replacement of Radiators and Fixing of Broken Pipes

Category plumbing

08/17/2017

Had a washing machine that needed repair - Allen and his assistant came out within the agreed-upon time and took care of the problem quickly, explained the cause and even gave us tips on how to prevent the issue from happening again. Very knowledgable, prepared, friendly, and very fairly priced - I'd definitely call Appliance Mecca again to take care of any issues with our large appliances.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

08/16/2017

Allen was excellent. He was very responsive, arrived on time and fixed my appliance efficiently. I have not had any other issues with refrigerator.

Description of Work
Repair of refrigerator leak.

06/14/2017

Allen was great. Communicated well and didn't charge hardly anything for a minor issue. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Broken valve on refrigerator water dispenser

01/08/2016

Allen was on time, he was very professional and got the dishwasher fixed within 10 minutes. I got a recipe on the spot. Great service!!! A++++

Description of Work
My GE Monogram dishwasher handle was broken and needed repair.

06/04/2013

I called about microwave repair to an LG over-range model. Taking his time with me, Allen was a wealth of information about costs, repair and buy options, other maker quality, and other factors such as surge protection. Great advice and servie over the phone!

Description of Work
Over-the-phone advice

05/28/2013

The provider is very cost effective and professional. The provider has a full list of services, and can basically handle multiple needs at once. We are continually impressed by the provider's and quot;needand quot; to be customer courteous and time effective. Allen (the owner) communicates the details of each project with a keen eye on the end result and price, we have had no financial surprises. We would highly recommend APP Mecca to all of our friends and clients for future projects.

Description of Work
The provider works with us on continuous projects.

01/28/2013

very professional. Came to diagnose problem and returned with part and repaired machine

Description of Work
replaced part in clothes washer that prevented spin cycle

11/26/2012

He looked at it and double checked everything, which I liked. He did his tests to see exactly what the problem was. He found out the problem and said we can fix it if you want to, but it will be $250, so just go ahead and buy a new one. He only charged me for what little bit of time he was there for and that was fine. He was a running a little bit late and I told him I couldn't wait because I had another appointment. He said I would be there before you leave and he was there.

Description of Work
I have used Appliance Mecca. They came in and inspected a washing machine that stopped working.

11/12/2012

k. The technician came in and asked if I had reset the circuit breaker switch for the oven. I said no and it had not crossed my mind. He flipped the circuit breaker switch and the oven control panel was working. I was charged 50% of the service charge called. Since he came out I expected to pay the full service charge, but he discounted the cost by 50%. The technician he could have easily removed the panel and fiddle around with the panel and charge me a lot higher price. With that said, Appliance Mecca demonstrated honest. I will definitely used them for other services.

Description of Work
I called this company based on reports from Angie's List to repair my wall oven. The oven electronic control panel did not work.

Category appliance repair

we service all major appliances, electric, gas, installation, repair,

we do not service small appliances like toasters, irons, etc

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa