We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

A Woman's Touch Paint & Paper

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

6113 Thompson Dr Clarksville

CLARKSVILLE, MD 21029

Female owned and operated with 32 years of experience....

07/18/2020

Mark B.

Angie’s list recommended a company a day’s drive away and they couldn’t do the job without charging me a fortune. and then I keep getting pelted with more spams and surveys for work never done. Anybody relying on your website needs to reconsider. I keep unsubscribing but you keep bothering me.

Description of Work
A wallpaper job

Category interior painters

06/03/2020

Liz B.

She was excellent. Totally professional in her work and very fair in price of job. Would Highly recommend. Have already lined her up for 2 more rooms. Couldn't have been happier with her work.

Description of Work
Wallpaper, paint and trim work

06/01/2020

C. G.

Cindy did a fantastic job wallpapering my powder room. The wallpaper is seamless and gorgeous. She was prompt and affordable and transformed my bathroom in no time. I definitely recommend her. A+

Description of Work
Wallpapering

05/27/2020

Misty T.

Everything from start to finish was wonderful. Cindy has a great eye and is so helpful and nice to deal with. She did a wonderful job wallpapering my breakfast area and another accent wall at a reasonable price and I would highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Wallpaper

Category remodeling, wallpaper

04/22/2020

Sylvia L.

Excellent perfect work. It was a pleasure to work with a professional !!!!

Description of Work
Wallpaper for 2 bathrooms

Category wallpaper, home remodeling

04/22/2020

Krist S.

The work was performed well. Arrived on time, kept the area neat and tidy. Finished product was beautiful.

Description of Work
wallpapered bathroom

Category wallpaper, home remodeling

04/17/2020

Velda J.

it was good. She did a good job and I would highly recommend her to others.

Description of Work
She did wallpaper installation.

04/07/2020

Marsha K.

Excellent. I have used her for many year. She is just amazing and I would highly recommend her to others.

Description of Work
She has -painted and wallpapered my entire house.

04/01/2020

Karen H.

It was a quality and efficient work.

Description of Work
They took down a wallpaper.

Category wallpaper removal

03/27/2020

Jean S.

They did a great job. They were prefect with the measurement of wallpaper i needed. They were clean and professional. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They hung wallpaper for me.

03/27/2020

Stephen H.

It was excellent. They had a very reasonable price, very high attention to details, and over all friendly and personable.

Description of Work
She installed wall paper.

03/17/2020

Amy R.

Excellent work! We had a particularly difficult wallpaper job, and Cindy took extra care and time to do the job right. She is responsive and charged a very fair price. I appreciated the time she spent helping me choose the right color for the trim work paint and that looks amazing too.

Description of Work
Wallpaper

12/12/2017

Barbara J.

took one day longer than planned, difficulty removing wall paper.

Description of Work
wall paper removal, prepare walls for painting, painting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

07/06/2016

Luis M.

Category interior painters

04/23/2015

Patricia E.

It was excellent. They just got it all done and they did an excellent job but that was a really reasonable price. They tore all the wall paper off in our master bedroom that was below the ceiling, they took it off the master bath and they took it off the laundry room and then they painted all the rooms. Because it was hard to get off in the bath room without messing up the drywall, so I got the textured white wall paper that you can paint so it doesn't show any imperfections on the wall. They put that an painted it and it was under $1,000. They were fabulous. I was shocked that they got all the wall paper off the master bedroom in one day. It just blew my mind. She worked around my schedule and I let her work around her schedule, so sometimes she was there all day, or was there part of the day and would come back the next day. It didn't matter because she charged me by the job, not by the hour.

Description of Work
I used A Woman's Touch. They took off wall paper and painted.

Category wallpaper removal, wallpaper, interior painters

The Chavez Brothers

The Chavez Brothers is a small business ran by A proud father & his two sons. We have successfully been in business for the last 30 years. We specialize in anything involving home improvement/Remodeling. I believe what makes our company stand out is the time and dedication we put into our clients wants and desires. We look at each one of our clients the same no matter how big or small the job. Our Goal is to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with the work done. We are very communicative throughout the process and do not mind questions or concerns. We look at that as feed back for our business. I hope you are willing to reach out to us. We would love to see how we could help.

Dimitri's Home Improvement Inc

Residential and Light commercial, General Contractor. Dimitri’s Home Improvement is a family owned business serving Baltimore, Howard and Anne Arundel counties. We offer quality work and a professional attitude backed with over 40 years of home improvement experience. **If contacting us via the Angie's List Message Center, PLEASE include your name and phone number within the message to ensure the most efficient service** thank you! Additional Services-Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures Window Treatments

Sheldon & Sons Inc - Ellicott City

In 1972 we started Sheldon & Sons as a small family run business. For over 40 years we have evolved into a full service painting contractor. Each step of the way we have worked hard to build a top notch reputation based on quality workmanship and attention to detail. Today Sheldon & Sons employees 12 work crews consisting of long time employees and family members. We have the expertise to perform jobs of all types and sizes, but pride ourselves on the personal attention that comes from a family owned business.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    MHIC #102384
    Charles, St. Mary, Calvert, P.G. Counties
    03/31/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing

Painting. Wallpaper Removal. Wallpaper Installation & Repair.