Capital Hot Tubs & Saunas

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

4.1

We are an award-winning dealer for HotSpring Spas, Finnleo Saunas and Endless Pools Swim Spas in Washington DC metro area. We are a full service hot tub, sauna, and swim spa dealer with 2 convenient locations in Fairfax, VA and Clarksburg, MD. We invite you to step into the showroom nearest you for a complete hot tub and backyard consultation from one of our low-pressure, knowledgeable sales consultants. Let one of our talented and helpful associates find you the perfect spa or sauna for your family and your backyard. We care about your wants and needs. We are your friends in the hot tub business!...

Best Messenger Inc

Best Messenger provides immediate or scheduled pickup and delivery of all items small and large, every day of the year, with no advance notice, appointment, or account ever needed Pay with credit card or cash. Service is fast and affordable, prices are posted online, and tipping is not recommended or expected.

Great Job Moving and Storage

Great Job Moving and Storage is family owned and operated business. The company was founded in 2010 in Virginia. It's often said that moving is one of the most stressful things you will ever do. It probably is when you consider it involves your home, your family, your work and your money all at the same time. At Great Job Moving and Storage we aim to help shoulder some of the stress by taking responsibility for collecting and delivering your belongings to your new home on time and in one piece. We know that the success of our moving company depends on the satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to make you feel you hired some of the best movers in DC metro area. We are dedicated to providing our customers with professional and hassle free moves at prices that are fair and competitive. Confident in our moving crews and the movers' abilities, our licensed and fully insured moving company includes basic liability insurance in our moving rates. You can also reach us at info@gjmoving.com

Royal Movers Llc

Are you ready for the best moving experience ever??? Well you have found the right company that makes customer satisfaction their first priority. We are experienced movers ready to help people relocate in Virginia, Maryland and D.C. We provide full service moves as well as partial movers. hourly rates includes packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, disassembly and reassembly of furniture if needed and protecting your household items with quilted moving pads / strech wrap and handle them with care, and best of all we offer the lowest hourly and flat rates in the area, we also offer same & next day delivery and hauling, we are available everyday of the week including holidays and last minute bookings at no additional charge, we have many references and referrals because of our outstanding customer satisfaction. Please contact us for more information at 703-901-6096. Thank you

10/20/2019

Archana M.

After being rude and not returning many of my phone calls, they refused to honor my warranty because they cited a technicality. But the bottom line is this: The hot tub they sold to our house broke down and the part should have been covered by our warranty. They refused to cover it. I would never ever recommend going with this company.

Description of Work
Honor our warranty

11/04/2015

Erin C.

I have tried for a week unsuccessfully to get any response from Capital Hot Tubs. I called the Clarksburg number (for the first time) on Thursday October 29 - got the machine, pressed "2 for service" and left a message stating needed hot tub repair and left name and phone number (made sure to speak slowly). No response. Called the Clarksburg number a 2nd time on Saturday 10/31, thinking I might have better luck on a weekend - got the machine again. Pressed "2 for service" again and left a message. No response. On Monday I figured maybe online would be a better way and sent a message via Angie's List (message said " have tried calling twice for hot tub repair, have gotten no reply. Maybe this is a better approach?" . NO RESPONSE - guess they don't need business that badly because I have tried for a week, been patient, but gotten no response. So I have moved on to another repair service.

Description of Work
The provider did NOTHING... did not return 2 phone calls nor a message sent via Angie's List

Category pool cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are so very sorry for missing those 2 phone calls...that is not our normal practice! Please call me at 301-607-4670 to discuss your service issue...we'll definitely give you the White Glove Service you deserve! If I am not in the office, please ask them to give you my cell phone number. Again, please accept my sincerest apology. Thank you, Patty Mahoney

12/23/2014

Dale G.

Service and follow through were great. It included home visit to make sure the tub we wanted would work. They also provided the contact to a very professional electrician whom did the work on a weekend when we could be there with no up charge for weekend support. Finally since sale they have been in contact with us every couple months and make sure we know about chemical sales.

Description of Work
Set up and provided hot springs hot tub

07/08/2014

Tim A.

Description of Work
I used Capital Hot Tubs twice last summer - I called their Fairfax office. They replaced the hot tub cover (I don't remember the price), came when they said they would, did the work, and cleaned up afterward. I could not tell that anyone had been there, except that I had a new cover! The second time was when there was a problem with the hot tub (I think it concerned heating the water). The techician came when they said he would, did the job perfectly, no mess, and was friendly and professional. I would definitely use them again.

11/06/2013

Elizabeth B.

They guys at Capitol hot tubs are the best. They are very friendly and genuinely helpful. We moved into a house that had a hot tub and the owners left us no information. I called up Capitol Hot Tubs and over the course of a few phone conversations they got me all the information I needed, talked me through what I needed to do, and when we hit a wall I couldn't fix on my own, they were there the next day to repair it. It was $165 for the technician to come out, and then another $200 or so for the parts needed to do the repair. In under $500 we got the hot tub from unknown and not working to up, running, and steamy. If it weren't for the super helpful team at Capitol Hot Tubs, I probably would have just called the junk truck to come and take the thing away.

Description of Work
replaced the ozone system in our hot tub, replaced the power cord

Category pool cleaners

We're so glad your Hot Spring Sovereign hot tub is up and running. We know you're going to love sitting in your hot tub...especially as the weather is getting cooler. If we can be of further service to you, please call us anytime. We hope you can make one of bi-annual VIP events!...looking forward to meeting you! Patty & Joe Mahoney

09/18/2013

Ronald W.

Went fine. There was some discussion about the instalation, but it was resolved completely. Team was very helpful.

Description of Work
Installed new Hot Tub. Hot Tub was moved from another house to our location.

Category pool cleaners,delivery service

The hot tub move that you received was done by our in-house delivery team. They do a great job, don't they? I'm sure you're Hot Spring Jetsetter is fabulous in your backyard. Love that small hot tub...perfect for 2 people! Happy Hot Tubbin'!!

12/12/2011

john T.

I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
They provided us with a fantastic hot springs spa at the price they said it cost. They delivered it when they said they would. i love my hot springs spa. It is even better than they told me it would be. Joe, Patty, and Bruce are honest, professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Category pool cleaners

We Sell and repair spas, hot tubs, saunas, swim spas, steam rooms, and massage chairs, We sell America's #1 brands: HotSpring Spas, Finnleo Saunas and Endless Pools Swim Spas. We are the authorized dealer in the DC Metro Area. We have our own Factory-Trained Delivery and Service staff.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available