Vania's Extra GREEN Cleaning Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2011

P.O. Box 15153

Chevy Chase, MD 20825

For a Perfectly, thoroughly Clean Home, we at " Vania's Extra Green Cleaning" offer an EXTRAordinary cleaning services to meet our costumer's expectations. We value our relationship with our costumers providing good and sincere communication and prompt response to any question. Our team is committed with thoroughness, professionalism and eco_friendly house cleaning techniques, every visit. We care about our environment using non_toxic Organic products from Shaklee, opposed to the generic brands which leaves chemical smell in the house. Also, we clean with microfiber towels and anti allergens vacuums cleaners: no need of paper towels. For your EXTRA piece of mind, we are worked compensated, bonded and insured. We also provide EXTRA cleaning as described below without extra charge - inside of the oven and refrigerator, blinds, fake plants and small spots on the carpets and walls....

house cleaning (124)professional organizers (1)

05/17/2021

Vania and her staff are very professional and do a thorough job. Owner communicates well. Uses green products which helps my allergies. We have tried other services and she is head and shoulders above them. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your great review. I am very happy to hear you are pleased with our services. We are very happy serving you and your family in your housecleaning needs. Best regards, Vania Soares

10/01/2020

Extra Green Cleaning Services did an amazing job cleaning my new home. I wasn't sure how I was going to thoroughly clean the house after all of the showings during COVID, but Extra Green took care of it!! The house is now move-in ready and smells amazing!!

Description of Work
Move-in cleaning

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Review for Vania's Extra GREEN Cleaning Services - P.O. Box 15153, Chevy Chase, MD - 38915272

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate it! So nice of you showing the picture. Our pleasure to serve your housecleaning needs. Best regards! Vania

09/24/2020

We have used Vania's business for almost 4 years now, I believe. Her teams of two ladies are friendly, efficient, respectful of our needs, and do a good job. This is not highly detailed nor deep cleaning, just regular, maintenance cleaning, but they do also offer services like cleaning our the refrigerator - we just haven't done that ourselves. The team has been pretty consistent, too, not a revol...

Description of Work
Biweekly House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], I appreciate you taking your time reviewing my business. Thank you very much for trusting our services for all these years. We are very happy serving your housecleaning needs! Al the best, Vania.

09/18/2020

I use Extra Green on a bi-weekly schedule to clean my house. I've been working with them for more than a year across 2 locations. In my experience, cleaning services on a long-time retainer can get lazy and eventually cut corners. I have never had that issue with Extra Green. Everything always looks impeccable.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for taking your time reviewing my business. I deeply appreciate it. We are very happy serving your housecleaning needs. All the best, Vania.

09/08/2020

Extra Green Cleaning staff are friendly, professional, stellar cleaners and very flexible. Reasonably priced and an amazing value for the great job they do. Enthusiastically recommend them!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], I truly appreciate your kindness reviewing my business. Thank you very much for trusting our services for all these years. We are very happy serving your housecleaning needs! All the best, Vania

09/08/2020

Very professional and friendly. They do an amazing job. Great price. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate your review. Thank you for your business and for trusting our services for these past years. Our pleasure to serve your housecleaning needs. All the best, Vania Soares

08/31/2020

The good: Vania is very responsive. I had to reschedule a couple times because I was in the middle of a complicated move. I know I was a tough client to deal with but she was very responsive. She even gave me a discount which I really appreciated. The bad: The cleaning itself was not good at all. They had to clean while I was moving in which I understand to some degree but they should be experienc...

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear you were not happy with our cleaning services. I have been trying to reach you to schedule another cleaning services with no cost but you never respond back to my texts. My crew told me that you had all your move-in packages around your apartment/basement and you were clear with them to clean just the areas they could reach. They told me that was very...

08/20/2020

Great communication. Overall, they did a great job.

Description of Work
She came out and did some housecleaning.

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you! I really appreciate your nice review. Our pleasure to serve your housecleaning needs. All the best, Vania

07/25/2020

From beginning to end, Vania's Extra Green Cleaning Service exceeded my expectations in every category possible in their job function. I could not have obtained this level of detail by myself. Vania's services was extremely quick to reply to my cost estimate and initial inquiry emails within an hour max. She was clear and direct with costs and accommodating the detail of cleaning I desired. She wa...

Description of Work
I had a roommate move out, who was not the best at shared cleaning responsibilities, so the apartment required a one-time deep cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate you taking your time to give us this great review. I am very pleased to hear you were happy. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction and to ensure the best quality cleaning services to our costumers. All the best, Vania.

07/21/2020

The cleaners were thorough, paid attention to details, and did an amazing job. The place has not looked this good since we moved in!

Description of Work
A deep cleaning of a condo

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Housecleaning, one time cleaning services; repeat cleaning services; move-in/move-out;home organization, garage organization, and other home organization services.