Vania's Extra GREEN Cleaning Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2011

P.O. Box 15153

Chevy Chase, MD 20825

For a Perfectly, thoroughly Clean Home, we at " Vania's Extra Green Cleaning" offer an EXTRAordinary cleaning services to meet our costumer's expectations. We value our relationship with our costumers providing good and sincere communication and prompt response to any question. Our team is committed with thoroughness, professionalism and eco_friendly house cleaning techniques, every visit. We care about our environment using non_toxic Organic products from Shaklee, opposed to the generic brands which leaves chemical smell in the house. Also, we clean with microfiber towels and anti allergens vacuums cleaners: no need of paper towels. For your EXTRA piece of mind, we are worked compensated, bonded and insured. We also provide EXTRA cleaning as described below without extra charge - inside of the oven and refrigerator, blinds, fake plants and small spots on the carpets and walls....

05/17/2021

SANJAY P.

Vania and her staff are very professional and do a thorough job. Owner communicates well. Uses green products which helps my allergies. We have tried other services and she is head and shoulders above them. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your great review. I am very happy to hear you are pleased with our services. We are very happy serving you and your family in your housecleaning needs. Best regards, Vania Soares

10/01/2020

Jehan R.

Extra Green Cleaning Services did an amazing job cleaning my new home. I wasn't sure how I was going to thoroughly clean the house after all of the showings during COVID, but Extra Green took care of it!! The house is now move-in ready and smells amazing!!

Description of Work
Move-in cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate it! So nice of you showing the picture. Our pleasure to serve your housecleaning needs. Best regards! Vania

09/24/2020

Annie S.

We have used Vania's business for almost 4 years now, I believe. Her teams of two ladies are friendly, efficient, respectful of our needs, and do a good job. This is not highly detailed nor deep cleaning, just regular, maintenance cleaning, but they do also offer services like cleaning our the refrigerator - we just haven't done that ourselves. The team has been pretty consistent, too, not a revolving door of women as with some businesses. The teams' English is minimal, but usually enough to communicate when they are here, and if there is anything more complicated to convey, I can text Vania and she will pass the message along to the crew. Vania herself is excellent - she is very responsive and great to work with. When a team member broke a small bowl I had on my vanity, she came to our house (after scheduling a time) to apologize in person and to ask for general feedback as to how the ladies were doing. I really appreciated that. Of course she also offered for us to take the price of the bowl out of their fee for that visit. Overall, I would highly recommend Vania's Extra Green. They are easy to work with, reasonably priced, and keep our house looking good (even during a pandemic).

Description of Work
Biweekly House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], I appreciate you taking your time reviewing my business. Thank you very much for trusting our services for all these years. We are very happy serving your housecleaning needs! Al the best, Vania.

09/18/2020

Edgar C.

I use Extra Green on a bi-weekly schedule to clean my house. I've been working with them for more than a year across 2 locations. In my experience, cleaning services on a long-time retainer can get lazy and eventually cut corners. I have never had that issue with Extra Green. Everything always looks impeccable.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for taking your time reviewing my business. I deeply appreciate it. We are very happy serving your housecleaning needs. All the best, Vania.

09/08/2020

Sarah D.

Extra Green Cleaning staff are friendly, professional, stellar cleaners and very flexible. Reasonably priced and an amazing value for the great job they do. Enthusiastically recommend them!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], I truly appreciate your kindness reviewing my business. Thank you very much for trusting our services for all these years. We are very happy serving your housecleaning needs! All the best, Vania

09/08/2020

Nicholas S.

Very professional and friendly. They do an amazing job. Great price. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate your review. Thank you for your business and for trusting our services for these past years. Our pleasure to serve your housecleaning needs. All the best, Vania Soares

08/31/2020

Brittney S.

The good: Vania is very responsive. I had to reschedule a couple times because I was in the middle of a complicated move. I know I was a tough client to deal with but she was very responsive. She even gave me a discount which I really appreciated. The bad: The cleaning itself was not good at all. They had to clean while I was moving in which I understand to some degree but they should be experienced by now dealing with things in a house. They were clearly rushing and not throrough even though I asked for a deep clean. My husband swiftered after they left and went through 7 wipes, all dirty. Even with the customer service and discount if the work itself isn't good then I unfortunately can't recommend it.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear you were not happy with our cleaning services. I have been trying to reach you to schedule another cleaning services with no cost but you never respond back to my texts. My crew told me that you had all your move-in packages around your apartment/basement and you were clear with them to clean just the areas they could reach. They told me that was very difficult to even walk around your belongs because there were stuffs for everywhere. There were a lot of things and boxes on top of the furnitures as well. Your husband throw down a gallon of water in one of my workers feet and he did not even apologize to her and she had to dry all the spilled water. I think your review is not fair with us since you never talked with me about your unhappiness Sincerely, Vania

08/20/2020

LaRon R.

Great communication. Overall, they did a great job.

Description of Work
She came out and did some housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you! I really appreciate your nice review. Our pleasure to serve your housecleaning needs. All the best, Vania

07/25/2020

Dorian H.

From beginning to end, Vania's Extra Green Cleaning Service exceeded my expectations in every category possible in their job function. I could not have obtained this level of detail by myself. Vania's services was extremely quick to reply to my cost estimate and initial inquiry emails within an hour max. She was clear and direct with costs and accommodating the detail of cleaning I desired. She was also able to meet my scheduling needs of less than a week from initially reaching out. The cleaning staff of two came prepared with everything needed, except I provided them with a foot stool to reach higher places safely. The cleaning team completed their work within the estimated time, which made it easy to schedule working from home around their cleaning. The only thing I wish they had was a credit card receiving device to pay for their services. They take Venmo, which I do not have, but I paid by check without issue. I am definitely contemplating using them for either monthly or seasonal cleaning.

Description of Work
I had a roommate move out, who was not the best at shared cleaning responsibilities, so the apartment required a one-time deep cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate you taking your time to give us this great review. I am very pleased to hear you were happy. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction and to ensure the best quality cleaning services to our costumers. All the best, Vania.

07/21/2020

Kristopher B.

The cleaners were thorough, paid attention to details, and did an amazing job. The place has not looked this good since we moved in!

Description of Work
A deep cleaning of a condo