Atlas Tree Service

Founded 1974 • With Angi since March 2012

Atlas Tree Service has proudly been serving Maryland DC & VA Since 1974. We offer at no cost Estimates and any other Tree care Or planting Services from one of our on staff ISA Certified Arborist. Atlas Tree Service is a MD DNR License Tree Expert #435. We are fully insured and available 24 hours day 7 days a week for your connivence. Atlas Tree Service offers a wide range of Discounts for Active & Retired Police & Military, Senior & Community Discounts.You may reach us by phone or email at #240-464-6361 or Email: atlas.tree@aol.com "We Are Proud To Be Your Choice for All Your Tree Care Needs"...

John Krause Construction

John Krause Construction, Inc. is an unparalleled team of professionals dedicated to the mission of custom home design and building. Together the John Krause team creates a superlative custom home building and home improvement experience tailored to the needs, wants and dreams of each client. We are passionate about our client relationships and this is reflected in all that we do. From the in-house design process, interior and exterior customization and artisanal craftsmanship to the professional management and accurate fixed pricing, our aim is your total satisfaction with your new home, architectural restoration or home remodeling project.

Utopia Enterprises

The Pond Doctor

The Pond Doctor is a Master Certified Aquascape Contractor specializing in pond and waterfall design and maintenance. We attend yearly training seminars at Aquascape in Chicago and are educated on all aspects of the Water Garden Industry. We are proud to be associated with the best pond builders in the Industry.

02/04/2013

Alexandra K.

Atlas came on time as expected and removed a dying 55' tall tree from my yard. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category tree service

03/27/2012

patricia d H.

Chase Tasker came out and surveyed the job and provided me with a written estimate for the job.He price was so reasonable to remove the two large gum ball tree I asked him about a couple other trees that had been damaged in previous storms.One was in the back yard it was dead and branches were always falling in yard afraid one might fall on my dogs.The other tree was leaning over the corner on the house,it was leaning over more and more and it would hit the house if it fell.the total price was 1800.00.that was for cutting tree down and dragging them into woods and cleaning up any debris ,including sweeping my deck and raking the yard where the branches had been cut and brought down. This was over a two day period,I was very pleased with the outcome my deck looks so big now without those two trees blocking the sun.Chase and his crew were very polite and friendly.I would recommend them to my family and friends anyday

Description of Work
Remove two gum trees that had a deck built around them so very close to house.Remove tree that was leaning over house.Remove a dead tree leaning over fence in my yard.That tree was three trees grown together.

Category tree service

Atlas Tree Service

Founded 1974 • With Angi since March 2012

4806 howard place

CHESAPEAKE BEACH, MD 20732

Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Snow Removal, Pruning, Tree Care, Hazards Tree or limb Removal, Crane Service, Permit Applications, Lot Clearing, Residential and Commercial monthly maintenance, Storm Damage , and much more

Check, PayPal, Financing Available