Purrazzello & Son LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2014

428 Lafayette Ave

Catonsville, MD 21228

Anthony (Tony) Purrazzello began working in the concrete construction field in 1986. He always imagined that one day he would own his own business, but taking care of his family always took priority. For the past 23 years, Tony worked with various concrete construction companies to make a living and still be there for his family. Now that his two children have grown up, his dream of owning his own company has finally come true. In 2009, Tony and his son Joey started building their concrete construction company. After many sacrifices and long days, they've built a solid foundation to continue their growth....

4.4
concrete repair (17)excavating (4)concrete driveways (4)stamped concrete (3)masonry (3)decks & porches (3)drain pipe installation (1)iron work (1)

12/23/2019

Tony, Joey, and the rest of the crew were all very nice and professional. The work was done quickly and done well. The price was competitive and reasonable. They were happy to explain things to me in detail, such as the type of concrete mix they were using and why they chose to use it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace concrete driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it! Please contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns!

08/28/2019

Tony, his son Joey, and the crew did a fantastic job demolishing my front steps and building me a 9x22' concrete porch with brick perimeter and trim. Actually, fantastic is not a good enough word for the BEAUTIFUL addition to the front of my house. Tony and his crew worked tirelessly throughout each day until my project was done. They were always pleasant, courteous, businesslike as needed, very p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Photo for Purrazzello & Son LLC - 428 Lafayette Ave, Catonsville, MD - 38073597

09/24/2018

Very well! My family and I hired Purrazzello & Son, LLC. after comparing several other companies use. Right off the bat, Mr. Tony the owner gave us confidence he was professional and the one for this job. After the demo and removal of old materials, his company rebuilt the patio walls, put in the new floor, drain and created a park pad in the yard, for us. The crew were courteous and professional ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo and removal of existing patio walls, floor and yard then replacement of them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

Thank you!

11/13/2017

He built a concrete foundation for my addition. The foundation is in total 7 inches out of square and requires a minimum of $32,000 correction. The contractor was very rude to me the whole time. He had spread the soil instead of taking it away, all over my property. I had to hire another company to put it back into a pile. He failed to build a second stair case as was on the drawing based on which...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
18 x 37 concrete foundation for an addition and porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2016

Photo for Purrazzello & Son LLC - 428 Lafayette Ave, Catonsville, MD - 36563742

11/06/2017

Tony Purrazzello came out to give us an estimate. He was very nice and very professional. We received our estimate within a few days as promised. Although we were very happy with Mr. Purrazzello, the estimate was quite a bit higher than we had planned to spend on the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We requested an estimate to remove and replace an existing damaged patio .

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

05/26/2017

Tony, the owner, was very punctual as far as showing up for the estimate. He said he would have it emailed to me soon. I called after waiting a week and he told me a relative does the email and must have forgotten. I would receive it soon. I waited another week and called again. He said he would put it in the mail to me or bring it out in person. It has been two week, a total of four weeks, and I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The patio and walkway in the rear of my house needed replacement, as well as a portion of the sidewalk in front of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

01/30/2017

Very professional. Trust worthy, honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Tony do the foundation and basement walls for an addition 20x20. They did a fantastic job and i would highly recommend Purrazzello and Son. I plan to use them in the future. Price was very fair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

12/08/2016

Tony helped me with stuff I could do to save me money. He was a nice guy and a gentlemen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my front porch.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

10/19/2016

Went very well and I was impressed by Tony, son Joey and his entire crew. First class work - done well and as promised. Fair prices. On time. Tony is a very busy guy - call and if you leave a message, it might be a bit before he calls back- I am guessing he won't be offended if you call back to remind him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major projects- remove broken and install 100' + of sidewalk at curb, walks to front door and side patio. Rework stone rear patio. Remove deteriorated low brick wall and grade as directed. Install 50 x12 parking pad.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,excavators,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2016

Photo for Purrazzello & Son LLC - 428 Lafayette Ave, Catonsville, MD - 33741805

08/22/2016

They were on time, nice. Really skilled – and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a new patio & retaining wall!

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2016

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.

concrete construction, masonry and stone work, including: broomed finish, hardscaping, driveways, colored concrete, exposed, and stamped. Masonry includes stucco, parging, brick, exposed brick, and block work. Stone work includes blue, flag, quarry, and pavers. Other services we offer are home improvement, demolition, deck construction, addition construction, remodeling, concrete demolition, installation, hauling and excavation, and snow removal.