Just Landscaping LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

5621 Old Frederick Rd Suite R1

Catonsville, MD 21228

Just Landscaping is a full-service landscaping business based in Catonsville, MD. We strive to bring our client’s landscape to their full potential. Our attention to detail, and focus to accommodate our clients, separates us from other landscaping companies. We will work one-on-one with them to make sure the landscaping service provided by us is unbeatable. Every job provided by us is handled and cared for as if it were our own lawn....

04/18/2019

Mark J.

Try out Just Landscaping LLC when you need weeds gone! They showed up early, was quiet and professional looking. They were told to use the weedeater but They realized it would not solve my problem. They manually pulled all the weeds, sprayed and hauled off the weeds! I could not even tell there was weeds over two feet high. What a great job and definitely will be recommending them! Best $ I ever spent.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the positive feedback. I am glad you were happy with your service and we look forward to continuing to service your property in the future. - Justin Polk Owner, Just Landscaping, LLC

08/24/2018

Colleen B.

Today, the day of the appointment came & went & no one showed up it responded. I tried calling the phone # offered to me and it was not a valid #.? I guess they don’t need business

Description of Work
The office manager of Just Landscaping responded to an in app request for a quote & offered an appointment date & time . I responded it worked for me.

Category landscaping

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are sorry for the inconvenience, and did not mean to waste your time. Our office manager made an honest mistake and did not see your confirmation of the offered appointment time, so you were not on the schedule. We realized our mistake the following morning and quickly offered an apology and tried to reschedule, but were rejected. We are sorry a negative review was the outcome of our honest mistake. We will work harder on following up on messages through the Angie's List platform. - Justin Polk, owner Just Landscaping, LLC

06/21/2018

Virginia V.

The interaction with the guy who came to do the estimate was good. He came on time, was pleasant and informative. The price was reasonable. The work was sub par. The branches of the tree hanging over bushes weren’t cut back as far as they should have been. The leaves were removed at the front of the beds, but a lot were pushed back underneath bushes. We found them when we did planting later. My husband called called to complain. They came and trimmed back the tree, but did nothing about the leaves. The day the work was done, one guy doing the work was approachable, but the other 2 were in bad moods and complaining about working. They didn’t notify me before they left, so I didn’t have the chance to inspect the work.

Description of Work
Leaf removal from beds. Mulching. Some trimming of bushes and trees.

Category lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry you had a bad experience with us. I appreciate your feedback and will address the issues you had with the crew. Please feel free to contact me on my cell 443-255-0195 if you would like me to personally take care of the pending issues. Thanks again for your feedback! - Justin Owner

12/06/2017

Robert A.

We tried curbside leaf pickup this year and it was great. We were expecting just a 'bulk' pickup of our leaf piles but Justin's team went the extra mile to leave the front yard looking spotless! There was also a crazy motorist blaring their horn to get by on our narrow street (they probably could have just passed to the side). The work crew simply calmly circled the block to solve the problem. Thanks for being a class act and we appreciate the courteous and excellent service!!

Description of Work
Curbside leaf pickup

Category leaf removal

Thank you!

11/20/2017

James Y.

Very well. The holes have been filed, they aerated it, stripped roots, and seeded it. Grass is growing.

Description of Work
Restoring my back yard after a neighbor's tree fell in it. The grass was mostly dead and the company which removed it tore it up with a stidstear.

Category landscaping

Thank you for your positive review. Please keep in touch if anything happens to your newly seeded backyard. We look forward working with you in the future.

09/27/2017

Jennifer O.

I was very impressed with the work done. The yard looks a million times better. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
Grading backyard, removed numerous plants, bushes. Removed concrete patio. Installed fence.

Category landscaping

Thank you so much for your review. We are looking forward to working on the front yard whenever you are ready!

07/05/2017

Bonnie K.

The landscaping team did an excellent job. They worked very hard, for long hours on a very hot day. They worked well together and were easy to talk to about what they were doing. They fully weeded multiple gardens, including pulling quite a bit of Canadian Thistle. Multiple bushes and shrubs were trimmed and shaped. All garden areas and areas around trees were edged and mulched. I appreciated the initiative that they took in making some decisions around what to do to make some garden areas more attractive. They cleaned up all debris before they left. When they left, my property looked 100 times better than before they started.

Description of Work
Spring Cleanup of landscape around my home. Included weeding, trimming, edging and mulching several trees, bushes, shrubs and garden areas.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure being your landscape provider throughout the years!

06/08/2017

Kathryn C.

Great. Had everything done in a few hours and cleaned up very nicely

Description of Work
I had a some trees planted as a border around my property.

Category landscaping

We are glad you are happy with our service. Look forward to working with you on your next landscaping job. Thank you!

09/24/2016

Trina T.

They didn't respond to it. I paid for it and I don't know if you sent them an e-mail or what happens but they didn't respond. After several weeks, I finally called them. I called them and talked to them directly. He said they don't do the deals anymore. I said that I already paid for the deal. He came out and once they scheduled it, they did a very good job. They did what we had contracted for and I was happy with the work. I guess I was concerned that I had to call them to get my contact and get an appointment. When I have other work, I will call them directly. It's probably closer to two months before we made contact. They scheduled the work fairly quickly like a week after I contacted them. The work they did was actually very good. I thought it was a very good price. The quality of the work was very good.

Description of Work
We purchased a big deal for Just Landscaping.

Category landscaping

Thank you for the feedback. We have hired a full-time administrator to make sure we respond in a timely manner from now on! Look forward to working with you on your next project.

08/17/2015

Bonnie K.

Four garden areas were weeded, edged and mulched. Edging and mulching was done around three trees. Several large bushes and a small tree that had died were removed. Stump from tree was also removed. Several overgrown bushes were trimmed and in one case, the garden bed was redesigned. One large overgrown bush was reshaped into a tree, totally improving the landscape. Bedding plants were split or moved to create a new garden area. Lawn was mowed, edged and fertilized. My property was transformed. Company continues to provide lawn care -- they are prompt and thorough and reliable. Company provides a personalized service, making recommendations for maintaining the landscape and scheduling services for the appropriate time of year.

Description of Work
Landscaping, lawn care and removal of a dead tree and several overgrown bushes to prepare neglected gardens on the property for spring.

Category landscaping

Thank you Ms. [Member name] for such a positive review. We will continue to provide outstanding service to your landscape.