Catonsville Custom Framing & Fine Art

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2012

Special Offers: 1-3 pieces of art - 30% off Cutom Framing. 4 or more pieces- 40% off Custom Framing. Residential & Commerical. Our framing was featured and aired on the ABC show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Angie's List Award Winner -2013 & 2014....

Merrell Shower Doors

Merrell Shower Doors

With our 20 plus years of experience helping contractors & homeowners, Merrell Shower Doors is a company you can count on. If you're looking for the best in shower doors, you are in the right place. We are the company for the finest in frameless shower doors and glass shower doors. Whatever kind of glass shower door you seek, we have the know-how to take care of your needs! Offering standard and custom shower and tub enclosures, as well as custom mirrors and insulated glass.

07/06/2018

Catonsville Custom Framing & Fine Art was beyond excellent. I had a rather large (30x40) piece of art in a professionally done shadow box frame in which the glass had became broken. The original large chain professional framer could not price it exactly because their estimator wasn't there, but gave me a ROM of several hundred dollars and told me to come back. One of the big box craft stores refus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement glass and reassembly of a large shadowbox artwork frame.

CATEGORY picture framing

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

04/07/2018

Everything was exactly as specified. They ordered special glass and the piece looks beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framing of a custom embroidery piece.

CATEGORY picture framing

Thank you for your lovely Angie's List review. Looking forward to seeing you again. All the best, Mary Begleiter Catonsville Custom Framing

02/18/2018

It was the first time I had used them, and I couldn't be happier. The price was fabulous (as good as places like Michaels), the selection great (way, way better than Michaels!), and the turnaround time short. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large lithograph framed at Catonsville Framing.

CATEGORY picture framing

Thank you for your lovely review! We appreciate it and look forward to your return!

01/11/2018

Beautiful, professional work. They are going to look great in my daughter's new office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three framed college diplomas.

CATEGORY picture framing

Thank you very much for your lovely review; so glad you made time for doing the review. Stay well. Mary Begleiter Catonsville Custom Framing

10/31/2017

I had a large Tibeten/Nepali Thankga made for me in Nepal some years ago, and finally got it framed. Was really pleased with Mary and Steve's advice and service. I thought selecting the frame was going to be difficult, but not at all with their help and guidance. The work was done in the time frame they estimated, and it looks wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thangka Framing

CATEGORY picture framing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] so much for your review. We look forward to working with you in the near future and hope you enjoy your new framed artwork. We thought it look great, too. Have a nice holiday season.

Framing, Diplomas, Prints, Photographs, Paintings, Maps, Posters, Rugs, Needlework, Shadowbox, Jerseys, Golf Club, Dresses, Canvas Cleaning , Repairs, & Stretching, Frame Repairs, Art Touch-Up, Mirrors & Glass Replacements, Antique Frame & Art Restoration, Photo Restoration & Copy. Custom Lamination & Plaks

Ask for details.