Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

437 Westside Boulevard

Catonsville, MD 21228

Invoices are due at the time of service. Payment methods accepted are: Check, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Md license # 79...

10/11/2018

Ann R.

They called right back promptly. The quote was reasonably priced. They told me he was in my area and came within 10 minutes. Very nice and pleasant. The whole experience was so nice. He put the lock in fairly quickly. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Deadbolt Lock

10/01/2018

Amy B.

I was robbed and the criminals took my keys. I called my wife to have her get a locksmith out to our house asap to rekey the locks. She called a locksmith that she was familiar with. There is a $95 fee to come out. Instead of the owner coming out, a young man came out and told us our locks were "illegal" and he couldn't touch them. He then quoted $60 per lock ($360 total) to change out the 6 "illegal" locks. Fine, that is higher than we were expecting but we didn't have time to argue. The young man then provided a written estimate which was $939 for 6 new locks. Huh? My wife called me and we both said, "No way." I appreciate this company sending someone out quickly but this situation was unacceptable. My wife called the company to complain and she was told the owner was out of town. The owner never reached out to us to resolve this situation which is very poor customer service. I paid $95 for extra frustration on an already awful day.

Description of Work
Locks rekeyed after I was robbed

11/11/2017

Nataccia L.

I called really late in the day on a Friday and Bill was out of town but still took the time to call his guys and see if they were able to fit me in last minute. A few minutes later, I got a call back from the guys saying they'd be by in 20 minutes. They were very professional and polite and provided me cost effective options that would get me a better quality end result. Work was done quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use them again for any locksmith services.

Description of Work
Needed 3 doors rekeyed for new home

05/15/2017

Joel D.

Fantastic. Technician was friendly and on time. He explained everything along the way.

Description of Work
Locks changed on exterior doors.

08/01/2016

william M.

Fast and easy!

Description of Work
Bill came out opened my door and made me a key for an awesome low price. Bill is alright with me.

01/01/2016

Robin B.

Description of Work
Replaced my front door deadbolt and door lock, replaced 2 additional door handles, tightened existing handles and supplied multiple keys for the new front door locks.

10/28/2014

Elizabeth L.

Description of Work
Replaced te front door lock and screen door lock - he was GREAT - very honest and professional - I would absolutely use him again!

05/19/2014

Patricia W.

I called Lorenz Locksmiths this morning to schedule the replacement of dead bolts and door knobs on my front and back door. When I called Patrick answered and I told him what I wanted done. He explained he was currently on a job but could come to do my job once he was done. He asked for my address and telephone number and said he would call when he was on his way. Patrick called and was at my home within 45 minutes of my contacting him. I told him that I wanted to replace the locks on both doors and he explained he could rekey them and it would be just the same as changing the locks. He then explained the rekeying process to me. He also told me that he could have the new keys work on all 4 locks. I asked how much the rekeying would cost and he stated $25 per lock versus $30 per lock to change them out. There was also a $90 service call fee. I told him to go ahead with the work. I would also like to add that the door knob on the backdoor had not locked for years because the lock and the door frame never matched up. Patrick went right to work and kept me informed of everything he was doing. I did not time him but he was not at my home longer than 1 hour. Patrick was a professional the whole time he was working in my home and he did a professional job. Everything worked and I was so excited to finally be able to lock the knob on the backdoor. I would recommend Lorenz Locksmiths to anyone needing a locksmith. What professionals and quick service providers!

Description of Work
Rekeyed 4 locks for a front and back door.

Keys My Locks

Keys My Locks is DC's Premier 24 hour locksmith providing guaranteed quality service. We specialize in residential automotive and commercial lockouts, home security systems, lock repair and installation, car key replacement and emergency lockouts. We also copy home, office and car keys, as well as key fobs and access cards quickly and accurately. If you need to install a smart lock, door lock, deadbolt, key fob, file cabinet lock or a master key system, give us a call.

JD Locksmith And Doors

We specialize in locksmith and key services and doors, We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide. while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by JD Locksmith And Doors on Angi
    Key Hole

Family owned and operated since 1960, The Key Hole Inc. has provided thousands of locks and lock/security systems of every make and grade conceivable to our Baltimore clients. Moreover, our locksmiths treat our clients as valued business partners. That is, we treat all of our clients as equals and value their input so that the end result satisfies both parties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

We do not make automobile keys at this time, though we can open a locked vehicle for you.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc.

How is Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. overall rated?

Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. open?

Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. is open:

Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

What payment options does Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. provide

Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Does Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc.?

No, Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. offer?

Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. offers the following services: Residential & Commercial Security Services Locks Rekeyed, Replaced, and Repaired; Master Key Systems; Dead Bolts; New Lock Hardware Installation; Key Duplication Commercial Service; Apartment/Condo building lock opened and repaired; Entrance Locks; Mortise Locks & Cylinders; Safes Opened & Serviced; Automotive Service - Cars/Truck lockouts. Safe repair/service, combination changes, opening, and sales. Free security screening upon request. Lock box and safe deposit box openings.

Are there any services Bill Lorenz Locksmith, Inc. does not offer?