Sledge Total Protection LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

Sledge Total Protection LLC is an HVAC Company providing Air Conditioning and Heating Service. We are here to meet your HVAC needs. I started Sledge Total Protection LLC, because I felt that major companies today have lost their way. They put profit first, and not the homeowner. We have a variety of financing to meet your needs. We put the customer first....

JDL HVAC Services,LLC

JDL HVAC Services LLC offers a wide range of services to meet your HVAC needs. ​ We serve both residential and commercial clients and specialize in offering a variety of money-saving solutions. Combined with our use of the highest quality parts and equipment and our dedication to delivering exceptional service, we have become known as the HVAC contractor of choice within the communities we serve! The mission of JDL HVAC Services LLC is to provide honest, reliable service that stands head and shoulders above the rest. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service from our friendly and knowledgeable HVAC service technicians. Whether you need to replace your current air conditioning unit or request a service call for routine maintenance on your heater, rely on a company that offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and expertise

Offers by JDL HVAC Services,LLC on Angi
BMC Clower Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Our team of qualified heating and air conditioning professionals receive excellent training and possess the latest cutting-edge industry knowledge. This expertise is what allows B.M.C./Clower to provide our customers with exceptional and timely service. We have been servicing the DC Metro area since 1999. We are authorized dealers of Lennox and Carrier equipment and have maintenance and service agreements available. We service all major brands of HVAC equipment and do not use sub-contractors to perform our installations. We also fabricate all duct work in house and our trucks are equipped with metal manufacturing equipment. Financing is available for new installations. Our diagnostic service rate is $98. After our initial diagnostic, we will be able to provide a flat rate price that includes all parts and labor needed to perform any necessary repairs.

NS Heating and Cooling Inc

We offer installation and maintenance services for HVAC and plumbing systems to residents living in the greater Washington, DC area. Our customers rely on us for exceptional services for air conditioners, heaters, indoor air quality systems, plumbing systems, and water heaters.

Offers by NS Heating and Cooling Inc on Angi

10/18/2019

Awesome!!! Wonderful!! Everyone can't windows A/C. Sledge came and installed it wonderful... Reasonable prices.. If anyone need a furnace clear, water heater and A/C window. Used this company.

Description of Work
window A/C

08/31/2018

The technician was good but when I was discussing via Angieslist with I was never told there was a cost for the technician to come out, they just said what is your address we'll be there at x time and then as the guy was leaving he asked for payment. I could have used another service and paid less or at least had the opportunity to research costs. It turned out we really had no serious that needed...

Description of Work
Not cooling message on ecobee

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I apologize to you, for making you feeling like we blindside you. We have a coupon on Anglieslist, that could have save you money on our service call. We, unfortunately we have to charge for our service calls to stay in business. But we do offer free estimate on replacement. I email specials to existing customer, that's in our database all the time . I have a $69 check-up special that I promoted a...

04/30/2018

It went well. I was in a state of desperation, it was very hot...I thought price charged for coolant was a bit high, but i was desperate...and service was fast

Description of Work
Air conditioner tune up and refridgerant add

01/07/2018

It was fine, went by quick and no issues were found.

Description of Work
Furnace Inspection

12/28/2017

Wonderful...My call was answered by Josh who sent a technician immediately. Technician (Larry Johnson) arrived in the allotted time (30 minutes) and immediately diagnosed and repaired the unit. It was 20 degrees outside and having heat now is wonderful!! I truly appreciate how professional and efficient everyone was. I will definitely use and recommend this company again.

Description of Work
Check why heating unit not working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer replacement or repair of your Air Conditioning and Heating Systems. We offer a service plan to keep your system running to peak performance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available