200 Degrees Hot Steam Cleaning

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8:00 AM - 7:30 AM

825 Booker Pl

Capitol Heights, MD 20743

We have 4 technicians who have passed a background check. We are IICRC certified in carpet cleaning, upholstery and water damage. We accept credit card, checks and cash whichever is convenient for you. We give 10% off to new customers and seniors. We are happy to Let you know 200 degrees is now offering services in Kenya,Nairobi. 2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours flood damage service. IICRC certified....

carpet cleaning (368)upholstery cleaning (166)oriental rug cleaning (32)house cleaning (27)floor cleaning (20)tile installation (18)carpet installation (9)water damage restoration (6)interior painting (2)pressure washing (2)window cleaning (1)movers (1)

04/23/2021

Everything went well. I have used this company several times in the past, and they still do an excellent job.

Description of Work
I needed my carpet cleaned?

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

10/20/2020

This went great. I was given a great price and a slight discount to have a very large sectional sofa cleaned and a rug. The worker showed up on time, cleaned the entire sofa, back and cushions. Some stains couldn't be removed, but overall we were very pleased with the work. Would hire again in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and sofa cleaning

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

07/02/2020

Fantastic! I was really surprised and very pleased with the results!!! I have two cats and one dog, who has claimed the loveseat for himself. The stains and marks were all removed, restoring the couch and loveseat to like-new conditions. Strongly recommend 200 Degrees for great results!

Description of Work
Clean a loveseat and a couch

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

01/02/2020

Work was done well and cost was very reasonable

Description of Work
Clean couches

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

12/17/2019

Amazing work & very pleased with the results!

Description of Work
Furniture upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

10/20/2019

Company arrived on time. I was particularly concerned with a henna stain. Technician did a well job. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Mattress Cleaning

Category mattresses

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

08/06/2019

They arrived on time and did a great job getting my items clean. We were very pleased with the work they did and would certainly higher them again in the future.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

08/03/2019

Robert and Tim did an excellent job cleaning my sofa and loveseat. They explained the services they were going to provide and answered all my questions. The stains, odor, and general dirtiness from my couches are completely gone. They were a joy to work with and I’m very happy with the results! I definitely plan to call them again when the need arises. Thank you 200 Degrees!

Description of Work
Sofa and loveseat cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

06/26/2019

I contacted Robert at 200 degrees to schedule a Capet cleaning based on an offer from Angie’s list. Robert was very professional and his response was speedy. Great customer service. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to use the service because my roommate already booked someone else but I will definitely keep 200 degrees in mind next time the carpets need cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

Mam Thank you very much we are on standby when ever you need us.

03/22/2019

I have used the 200 Degrees several times in the past. They did a very good job then, and they did a very good job this time. I realized after they left that they had cleaned a fourth bedroom that wasn't on our original agreement so I mailed them a check for the fourth bedroom. I plan to used them in the future.

Description of Work
I needed my carpet cleaned on my floors and steps.

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

Carpet, rugs, car & SUV upholstery, mattress, upholstery, furniture, pet odor & stain removal, water damage, pressure washing, Tile and grout, Hardwood cleaning and refinishing.

Andre Downey