200 Degrees Hot Steam Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2005

We have 4 technicians who have passed a background check. We are IICRC certified in carpet cleaning, upholstery and water damage. We accept credit card, checks and cash whichever is convenient for you. We give 10% off to new customers and seniors. We are happy to Let you know 200 degrees is now offering services in Kenya,Nairobi. 2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours flood damage service. IICRC certified....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

carpet cleaning (369)upholstery cleaning (167)oriental rug cleaning (32)house cleaning (27)floor cleaning (20)tile installation (18)carpet installation (9)water damage restoration (6)interior painting (2)pressure washing (2)window cleaning (1)movers (1)

03/09/2022

Holly P.

It went great! These couches had never been professionally cleaned before and I was worried the old stains would never come out. The cleaning went really well and all the couches (and mattress) looked like new when it was done. The technician was prompt, professional and efficient. I am very satisfied! I am already planning on having them come out again before out-of-town guests arrive!

Description of Work
We had 2 couches and one pull-out sofa steam cleaned (including mattress on pull-out sofa)

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

11/04/2021

Jie Z.

I'm very pleased with the work that Harrison & Grace cleaned not only the bedrooms but also all the stairs, will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Carpet deep cleaning

Work Completed On 10/31/2021

04/23/2021

Ronald L.

Everything went well. I have used this company several times in the past, and they still do an excellent job.

Description of Work
I needed my carpet cleaned?

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

10/20/2020

Q S.

This went great. I was given a great price and a slight discount to have a very large sectional sofa cleaned and a rug. The worker showed up on time, cleaned the entire sofa, back and cushions. Some stains couldn't be removed, but overall we were very pleased with the work. Would hire again in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and sofa cleaning

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

07/02/2020

Jill K.

Fantastic! I was really surprised and very pleased with the results!!! I have two cats and one dog, who has claimed the loveseat for himself. The stains and marks were all removed, restoring the couch and loveseat to like-new conditions. Strongly recommend 200 Degrees for great results!

Description of Work
Clean a loveseat and a couch

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

01/02/2020

Catherine J.

Work was done well and cost was very reasonable

Description of Work
Clean couches

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

12/17/2019

Shawn B.

Amazing work & very pleased with the results!

Description of Work
Furniture upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

10/20/2019

Diane B.

Company arrived on time. I was particularly concerned with a henna stain. Technician did a well job. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Mattress Cleaning

Category mattresses

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

08/06/2019

Tanya B.

They arrived on time and did a great job getting my items clean. We were very pleased with the work they did and would certainly higher them again in the future.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

08/03/2019

Alex S.

Robert and Tim did an excellent job cleaning my sofa and loveseat. They explained the services they were going to provide and answered all my questions. The stains, odor, and general dirtiness from my couches are completely gone. They were a joy to work with and I’m very happy with the results! I definitely plan to call them again when the need arises. Thank you 200 Degrees!

Description of Work
Sofa and loveseat cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

06/26/2019

Ericka J.

I contacted Robert at 200 degrees to schedule a Capet cleaning based on an offer from Angie’s list. Robert was very professional and his response was speedy. Great customer service. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to use the service because my roommate already booked someone else but I will definitely keep 200 degrees in mind next time the carpets need cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

Mam Thank you very much we are on standby when ever you need us.

03/22/2019

Ronald L.

I have used the 200 Degrees several times in the past. They did a very good job then, and they did a very good job this time. I realized after they left that they had cleaned a fourth bedroom that wasn't on our original agreement so I mailed them a check for the fourth bedroom. I plan to used them in the future.

Description of Work
I needed my carpet cleaned on my floors and steps.

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

08/22/2018

Thomas C.

Fast, prompt and even honored an expired deal that I bought earlier, but had to cancel due to travel.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

07/16/2018

Aaron W.

Very prompt and professional. Worked hard to ensure carpet was cleaned as best as possible.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

06/12/2018

Maria O.

I found the service quite pricey and the quality just ok. I can get the same results with a rented machine from the Home Depot at a much lower price.

Description of Work
Clean small love seat, chair and rug

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

We did our best to clean a chair loveseat and a big old rug. Our prices are not that expensive compared to other companies.

05/16/2018

pamela W.

Rugs appeared to be cleaned. I prefer pick up and delivery, but that was extra.

Description of Work
Cleaned two atea rugs

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

02/05/2018

Dr L James V.

The two gentlemen were very thorough, professional, and efficient. Very pleased with the work they did. Thanks! :-)

Description of Work
Three area carpets needed to be steam cleaned... plus a small upholstered chair...

02/01/2018

Stacey E.

I called a week prior to schedule the appointment and they were very responsive. We set the appointment for the following week at 10 am. On cleaning day, they arrived at 9:25, which was fine because I was home. Although the two men were professional, I would not describe them as friendly. The first thing he asked me was how much he had quoted me. He later honored the original price that I showed him from my text message. Once they got started, I noticed that they did things differently than the previous company that I had used. They didn't pre-vacuum and their equipment seemed older. They also didn't take my sectional apart or move it to clean the fabric in between. He showed me some of the stains that they couldn't get out but I later noticed that they never even cleaned the back part of the sectional at all nor did they clean all sides of the cushions -- I cleaned them myself. Because they didn't take the sectional apart and move it, they didn't clean the carpet in those areas either. The rest of the carpet appeared clean and they removed one small stain that I was concerned about but the carpet was completely soaked. Also, they didn't rake the carpet so that it looked new. I would not use them again and I would not recommend them to any of my friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and a sectional in the family room

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

Our crew always do i good job. I think your comparing us with another company for information purpose the carpet is only raked when there is pet hair on the carpet or when your spraying the deodorizer. Raking doesn't make it new. We called you to come and take a walk through when we were done you didn't mention about moving the sectional. In the past we have separated someone sectional and the attachment broke we are careful not to break anything in your house, Its miscommunication and you should have mentioned it in the final walk through and you still have 10 days to call for anything you were not pleased in.

01/27/2018

Laura C.

very easy. they showed up on time, cleaned well. couldn't get all the stains off but I just asked for a quick cleaning. would hire again.

Description of Work
a couple of rugs needed cleaning

Work Completed On 01/27/2018

01/07/2018

Angie W.

I got a few quotes and they were not the most expensive and not the cheapest. They were however the most responsive. They then showed up on time and did a great and timely job steam cleaning the carpet. They asked if I wanted to deodorize for an extra $20. He was v honest - said he didn't necessarily see a need because there was no smell but mentioned the benefits. I opted to go with it largely because we had a sick cat who had a few accidents, and while there was no smell, would be a good add'l step to get rid of any remaining bacteria. In general, great job, I'd hire them again due to customer service, responsiveness, punctuality, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in basement and stairs

Work Completed On 01/07/2018

12/18/2017

Ezana M.

Came on time and did a very good job. Very curteous and professional. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 bedrooms, hallway and stairs.

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

12/13/2017

Dana G.

Only one guy showed up to do the carpet cleaning, but he was very punctual,and thorough and did a great job. The price was reasonable. I just thought that it was a pretty big job for just one guy but he was able to do it all on his own.

Description of Work
whole house carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

12/04/2017

Karen H.

He was awesome! No more pet stain and no damage to the antique.

Description of Work
I had a pet stain on an antique love seat.