ACE Multi-Cleaning & Restoration Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

4.2

9244 East Hampton Dr Suite 507

Capital Heights, MD 20743

ACE Multi-Cleaning & Restoration LLC is a cleaning company that specializes in mold remediation, water extraction, flood and fire damage restoration and carpet cleaning. We service both commercial and residential needs. We have experience with all jobs that require our services on various levels from minor to major damage. *Insurance Friendly*...

03/27/2017

macon W.

Pretty good , no problems good service.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent.

Category water damage restoration, dryer vent cleaning

12/08/2016

macon W.

He did well on what he did, but there were a couple of things that he didn't do or couldn't do, I guess. He came out the next day. Everything that needed to done he wasn't able to do, but that's not really his fault, I guess. He didn't have everything he needed to do it.

Description of Work
They fixed the dresser, fixed the drawer, mounted a mirror on the wall, fixed the lights.

Category handyman service, water damage restoration

09/04/2016

Khaliq C.

I paid for this deal and a week later they had not set an appointment to clean the ducts. After contacting him, I was told that he will call and schedule the cleaning "when he's available". No timeline was given. After I pressed for a more reasonable time, he told me that my vent was on the fourth floor and that I needed to contact another company (the vent is on the 2nd floor, not the fourth). I'm not in the habit of writing negative reviews, but the level of professionalism was unacceptable in this case. please save your time and choose another company that will treat you with some regard.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

08/23/2016

R S.

Don and his crew at Ace Multi Cleaning were phenomenal in handling my water damage. I had a bathroom flood and of course, the insurance company would not budge until a plumber came out and gave the green light. My home warranty company (HMS) was useless. I was on plumber number 5, telling me they were unable to come until Sunday/Monday, when my flood happened on a Wednesday. While waiting for HMS to call out to plumber number 6, I began searching Angie’s List and contacted Ace Multi Cleaning for an estimate to start the water extraction process. I did not want mold to become a problem down the line if I had to wait until Monday for a plumber. I spoke with the owner Don and explained my situation. Not only did he and his crew arrive within 2 hours of my call, but he recommended a plumber who was able to come before he and his crew arrived. Upon his arrival, Don thoroughly accessed the situation and explained everything in detail that would take place in the clean-up process. Don was honest about what needed to be done, the pricing was reasonable and his crew was able to start the drying process right away. He kept me in the loop at all times with what was going on. Ace Multi Cleaning was prompt, professional and made a bad situation with water damage a smooth experience. I highly recommend Ace Multi Cleaning and will definitely utilize this company in the future.

Description of Work
Water extraction

07/08/2016

Merika S.

We discovered a leak in the bathroom ceiling and called ACE Multi Cleaning, who we had used in the past during hurricane Sandy and Irene for mold and rebuilding our basement. ACE immediately responded, troubleshooted and found the problem with the roof and fixed it that day. What a great time to remodel the bathroom, since we were going to be replacing the ceiling, we did the whole bathroom over. ACE was great, not only did they replace the ceiling and floor, but the tile design on the wall is amazing. And I thank ACE the job was completed before the Christmas holiday.

Description of Work
Repair Roof/Treat Mold/Remodel Bathroom

Category remodeling

06/24/2016

sara S.

They were prompt, professional, and pleasant to work with. I will gladly use ACE again.

Description of Work
Don and his technician did a thorough job of cleaning the off-white carpet in my condo--and managed to remove stains that I thought were going to be permanent.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

07/27/2015

Karen K.

Service was NOT provided. Difficult to relate when the company did not do vent cleaning!

Description of Work
Nothing. After scheduling two times for the dryer vent service. Yesterday, Dec. 1, was the appointment (3pm) and I gave them our address, phone number, my husband was at home to meet them. I received a note saying that they do not do have this service!!! Never was there any question about the dryer vent cleaning that I requested. I would like confirmation that I will NOT be charged for this service. I asked Ace Multi-Cleaning & Restoration for confirmation but have not heard. This really sours me on the use of Angie's List...I've had other positive experiences, but this was an important service that I needed asap.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your comments, and apologize that we were unable to accommodate you in the manner you were expecting. However, during our consultation, we advised you that the services you requested required more extensive attention than our company offered. We hope that you will consider ACE for any future cleaning or mold prevention services in the future- as that is our specialty.

05/12/2015

ALEXANDRA R.

They did the best they could considering the oils from the dogs skin had stained the couch. But it looked and smelled 100% better.

Description of Work
cleaned a couch that dogs would use...

Category upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration

02/06/2015

Clarence H.

They were okay. They had to reschedule a few times because my situation wasn't an emergency and they had a high volume of emergency calls.

Description of Work
I purchased a $69 deal for a comprehensive mold inspection. They looked around and in certain areas. They tested for moisture.

01/02/2015

Jim R.

good deep cleaning- will use them again

Description of Work
clean chairs and cushions

Category house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration

12/08/2014

Amy N.

The inspection was done and no estimate for remediation given on the spot. I opted not to follow up for a written detailed estimate but was contacted for follow up (so reason wasn't lack of follow through on their part). Responsive to a fault; they seemed disorganized and possibly were having trouble keeping up with demand for the deal. They called multiple times to confirm the appointment to the point of being annoying. I didn't return the last call, which didn't change the time or date from what was previously agreed. I stayed home from work and they didn't show up. I called and was told that they didn't come because I hadn't called back to confirm (though I had already called back in response to multiple previous calls). We rescheduled and they did the inspection but primarily because of the disorganization and scheduling issues I went with another contractor who seemed more focused, organized and reliable, for the actual remediation work.

Description of Work
Mold inspection in 2 rooms.

12/04/2014

JENNIFER M.

They were great. They got the job done in about one hour. The scheduling was pretty easy.

Description of Work
It was a deal for $99 upholstery cleaning package. They cleaned a sofa and an ottoman.

12/02/2014

Summer I.

It was horrible. They came with a little vacuum cleaner and I could’ve have done that myself. They did not have professional equipment. It was very hard to get an appointment with them and I had to call them several times to get it scheduled. I felt I was suckered. They sent 2 people out to do the job and they were nice but I don’t think they knew what they were doing. They were only at the house for 10 minutes doing the job.

Description of Work
It was a deal for $89 for dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

12/02/2014

Danisha M.

It was great and they were excellent. I call them for everything now. They came out the next day I called and were really quick. I definitely really trust the owner for any job. They are very forthcoming and seem to be honest about things you should do and things that may not be necessary. I have given their card to anyone that needs any work done. I have been using since March 2014. They also put shoe covers on without me having to say anything.

Description of Work
They installed a new garbage disposal.

Category plumbing

11/24/2014

Cindy G.

Don called me in the morning of the appt to verify the address and 1-3 window. Later, he called and said they were ahead of schedule, so did I want an hour earlier? I said yes, so we met at my house around 12:15. He and his 2 guys did a quick walk-thru with me to determine the scope of the work, then brought their equipment in and got started. Took about 2 hours, including inspection and clean-up. There were very professional, polite and efficient. Would definitely use them again, good value for the money!

Description of Work
Cleaned large sectional with 2 chaises, sofa, 2 chairs, and carpets, including deodorizer and stain guard.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

08/15/2014

Pierre P.

They didnt show up for the appointment and then tried to reschedule for a time that was not convenient. Also the deal wasn't going to really offer what I needed. I needed a written report detailing the mold issues and he wasn't willing to furnish that.

Description of Work
$69 for a Comprehensive Mold Inspection

08/07/2014

Peter W.

It was good! They were quite late, but they called and let me know. There were additional fees for something. I remember the additional fees came as a bit of a surprise.

Description of Work
I purchased a $99 Big Deal for a Upholstery Cleaning Package. They cleaned a couch and a love seat.

08/06/2014

Stacie B.

I experienced a water emergency, for which I immediately contacted Mr. Lassiter of ACE Multi-Cleaning & Restoration Services. Although they are listed in Maryland, I used their services in the past, was very pleased, and they had no problem taking care of my home in Virginia. They offer a variety of services, so they were able to assist when I REALLY needed it! ACE came immediately to deal with my situation by extracting the water, and removing the affected drywall, carpet, and carpet padding. They took care to repair the pipes, dry out and sanitize the area, remove the trash, and replace the drywall and flooring. They worked directly with my insurance company, which was a relief!! They made sure to restore my basement and return to me a healthy home. I was very happy with Mr. Lassiter and his team- I LOVE ACE!!!

Description of Work
A pipe burst in my basement causing water to flood, damage my walls and floor tiles. As a result, mold and mildew were apparent. ACE came immediately to deal with this headache by extracting the water, and removing the affected drywall, carpet, and carpet padding. They took care to repair the pipes, dry out and sanitize the area, remove the trash, and replace the drywall and flooring. They worked directly with my insurance company, which was a relief! They restored my basement and returned to me a healthy home.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

08/04/2014

Ken J.

Service provider showed up on time and ready to work. Professionally cleaned a sectional sofa and two fabric chairs in a prompt and timely manner. Thoroughly cleaned up after themselves prior to leaving the premises. Furniture is clean and looks like new. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned a Sectional and two fabric chairs.

07/26/2014

Deborah E. S.

First he didn't come at the origionally scheduled appointment and blamed it on his secretary being off when he was the person who scheduled the appointment. We set up another appointment and he came in, surveyed the home, suggested work to be done and I agreed to call him back with a decision in a week. I called him back a week later as agreed with my decision to have the work done. I suppose it was his secretary that I spoke with. He didn't respond. I called him again a few weeks later and he said he was very busy because of the extreme cold weather and folks with broken pipes and flooding. I asked him to call me when he got a break to do the work we talked about but he never called back. That's a lot of money to have someone walk thru my home and tell me what he could do for my situation with no follow thru.

Description of Work
He came in, surveyed the home, suggested work to be done and I agreed to call him back with a decision. I called him back a week later as agreed with my decision to have the wrork done and he didn't respond. I called him again a few weeks later and he said he was very busy because of the extreme cold weather and folks with broken pipes and flooding. I asked him to call me when he go a break to do the work andhe never called back.

07/22/2014

Cathy R.

We weren’t very impressed with them. He walked around the basement and didn’t do any official checks. He sent us a proposal for $1,000 worth of work. The visit wasn’t very helpful.

Description of Work
I bought a big deal for $89 for a Whole House Mold Inspection.

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

06/14/2014

Danielle S.

To begin with, we had some scheduling issues. The first time the company had to reschedule because the tech had a personal emergency. No big deal. Then we had to reschedule the second time due to work conflict. Trying to get it set up after that was problematic. We had a hard time getting a hold of anyone. We finally got it rescheduled and the tech was on time. The tech was knowledgeable and professional at the visit. Discussed some potential preventative remediation in our crawl space and referred us to some contractors to help put a new sump in. He said he'd get in contact with them and also get us a quote on his recommendations. The other contractors took a look regarding the sump but didn't give us a quote. A long while later, the original mold inspection tech called and gave us what we thought was a very high quote for the preventative remediation AND the sump work. It was a little confusing and we never got a quote in writing. We weren't comfortable with how the follow ups happened, and did not contract for the work. I wouldn't necessarily dissuade someone from this company but don't think we'll use them. It was a mediocre experience but no scary red flags or anything. Maybe they're a good company and had a bad day with us.

Description of Work
We had an Angie's list deal for a whole house mold inspection.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

06/03/2014

Preston L.

OK service but stains appeared on dining room chairs after solution dried. Will need to have chairs reupholstered

Description of Work
Cleaned chairs, sofa and queen ann chair.

04/25/2014

Margaret S.

I purchased a big deal from Angie's List and their services went pretty well. It was cheap enough and it was good. They did not get the major stains out, but I thought it was a really good deal and they gave me some good deals on the second sofa. I just wish that my sofa could have been perfect, but it probably was more my sofa than their work. I paid a little bit more than the big deal purchase, because I added an extra sofa.

Description of Work
ACE Multi-Cleaning And Restoration, LLC, did upholstery cleaning for me.

04/24/2014

Phil L.

Needed more than a visual inspection.

Category house cleaning