AROCON Eastern Shore

Virginia: Contractors
03/31/2023

301 Crusader Rd Ste C

CAMBRIDGE, MD 21613

AROCON Roofing & Construction offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland contractor. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on providing quality work and getting to know our customers. This allows us to provide high quality, customized results and unparalleled customer service without adding extensive overhead or expenses. For all of your Roofing & Construction needs, you can count on our experienced team at AROCON Roofing & Construction. We service all of Dorchester, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester counties. Call us today to make Home Improvement, Simplified. #rooftuneup....

roofing (8)door installation (2)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)

10/01/2020

Both sealed good job nice professional tecks. Would hire again

Description of Work
2 leaks on roof

Category roofing,doors

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for using Arocon Roofing! We appreciate your business! Please take advantage of our Home Confidence Plan. Contact us today! -Nicole

09/10/2020

EXCELLENT! Levi was very thorough and professional. They arrived on time and left no mess. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
roof tuneup

Category roofing,doors

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/05/2020

Contractor never responded to request.

Description of Work
Repair soffits and fascia on house.

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

04/06/2017

Great! Adam was very thorough and informative. Adam went above and beyond the call of duty and helped find some issues that saved me from needing to replace my roof in a few years. HIGHLY recommended, will use him in the future for all of my roofing needs.

Description of Work
A roof inspection on a Duro-Last roof.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

04/04/2017

Worked closely with Adam from Arocon. We needed our roof, windows, and gutters replaced. He walked us through the process...from the estimate to the final piece of construction. They were prompt, friendly, and we're happy that though we got a great price for everything, we did not sacrifice the quality of the products being put in. We already have seen hundreds in energy savings and the noise leve...

Description of Work
Roof, windows and gutters.

Work Completed On 10/20/2016

04/04/2017

AROCON provided excellent service on each occasion. This company was timely, professional, and skilled. In addition, they were reasonably priced. I highly recommend this company for your home repair needs. You can trust and rely on AROCON.

Description of Work
On two occasions I needed help with leaks. One leak was near a window and the second was from the roof. Also. AROCON replaced the gutters on my home.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

04/04/2017

They were professional, clean, and gave me a good price

Description of Work
I had a few leaks in my roof and decided to replace the roof. I got three estimates and Arocon had the best roofing system for the price.

Work Completed On 02/03/2017

04/03/2017

Excellent. Everything was perfect. Very punctual and done in a timely manor.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

04/03/2017

The entire process was so smooth and Adam was so helpful! I would definitely hire this company again!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Roofing, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products), Gutters, Windows Doors and Skylights.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available