CAPITAL SUN GROUP LTD

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2006

Our founders incorporated Capital Sun Group in 1997. Because they have worked in the solar and energy efficiency field since the 1970s, we have an unusually broad range of experience. It includes the full range of residential and commercial solar energy technologies, including building design. We design, install and maintain solar thermal and solar electric systems, both commercial and residential, as well as geothermal heat pump systems. We have worked on a few small wind turbine projects. Most people who contact us now are interested in solar electric systems, termed "photovoltaic" or "PV." Our installation experience ranges from 20 Watt stand alone lighting systems with batteries and LEDs to an 84 kilowatt utility interactive system for the U.S. Postal Service. We have a long history with solar water heaters, which are especially competitive if homeowners have electric hot water tanks. We also sell solar home and commercial space heating systems. In the energy efficiency area, we have what we call anti-solar products that block the sun when not needed and let it in when desired. To cut your air conditioning costs and hold in heat in the winter, radiant barriers reflect solar generated infrared (heat) radiation. One type of radiant barrier is Lo-Mit, a reflective paint sprayed on the inside of roof sheathing and rafters. It will cut AC costs by 10% to 15%. We also offer reflectors (Inflector) for windows that cut heat gain by 70%, protect furnishings from sun induced fading, and also reduce heat losses through windows in the winter. You can see through them and they let light in. In a related category, we offer Window Quilt thermal shades for windows and sliding doors.. They install indoors and are made of fabric with an integrated radiant film. They roll up and down in tracks to seal windows from letting cold air inside. They can also block the hot sun in the summer. Window Quilts, unlike the transparent Inflector technology mentioned above, cannot be seen through. Capital Sun often consults to home owners and architects on solar design for new homes or additions. These are called passive solar homes. When we are done with a building addition, it will help heat a house and keep it cooler in summer. The overall energy consumption can be less than before the addition was made....

Atlas Home Energy Solutions LLC

Atlas Home Energy Solutions LLC

Atlas Home Energy Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality home energy improvements to homeowners interested in reducing their utility bills and improving the comfort of their home year round. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority and we promise that we can make a real impact in your home in a way that keeps you happy every step of the way.

01/03/2013

They don't represent a specific company or technology which makes them more open and receptive to doing the job in a way that works best for their clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a solar battery system at my office.

09/18/2009

They came out and explained things and gave me an estimate. They helped me get state tax credit as well. They responded promptly to my email and phone calls. The quality of their work was good and I was satisfied with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed solar panels on my house.

03/19/2009

They put a photovoltaic system on the house. They have been very helpful in getting the permit and educating me on a couple of things that I did not know. They did a good job in cleaning after the work and keeping the home looking nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed the solar collector system on my roof.

12/19/2006

They did excellent work. However, you can't get an appointment immediately and it could take up to a month. Since I was not in a hurry it did not matter to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed the fan and sensor for my solar heat.

04/14/2006

The work was done professionally, and prompt service was provided as needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 1.5 kW PV system, grid-tied, DC SunFrost refrigerator off the grid with battery back-up, and solar hot water (evacuated tubes) with a glycol loop.

CATEGORY solar panels

SALES, INSTALLATION, & SERVICE-SWIMMING POOL, SPA, & POND HEATING; WATER HEATING; SPACE HEATING; SOLAR ELECTRIC(PHOTOVOLTAIC) TECHNOLOGIES; PHOTOVOLTAIC SECURITY OR LANDSCAPE LIGHTING; PASSIVE SOLAR SPACE HEATING & DAY LIGHTING; IN-HOME CONSULTING; GUIDANCE FOR DO-IT-YOURSELF PROJECTS; COMMERCIAL- SOLAR & ENERGY EFFICIENCY AUDITS; SOLARWALL VENTILATION AIR PREHEATING; AMERICAN SOLAR AIR HEATING; PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEMS; SOLAR ABSORPTION COOLING; SCHOOL SYSTEMS FOR EDUCATION.

Most solar installation companies will only sell you packages or the largest array possible at your site. Capital Sun Group will not do this, we handle each project separately and will work with you on how best to meet your goals in the most efficient and cost effective way possible. This can mean years in the difference between payback.

ask for details