Landmark Lawns and Landscaping

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2005

Providing reasonably priced exterior maintenance to homeowners in Howard, Montgomery, Prince Georges, Baltimore and Anne Arundel County since 1985....

MJM Deck Restorations And Pressure Washing

MJM Deck Restorations and Pressure Washing is your locally-owned and operated, deck restorations, general contracting and handyman business. For more than 15 years, we have been the recommended initials in giving homes a lasting impression and saving our neighbors money in the Silver Spring, MD and Washington, DC areas. We take the time to work with you to ensure that you get the project you envisioned within your budget. With our expert knowledge and specialized service in deck and fence restorations, pressure washing as well as many other home repair and general handyman services you can have the house of your dreams without the nightmarish bill. Contact us today to get started!

Johnson's Landscaping Service Inc

Johnson’s Landscaping Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated full service landscaping company serving residential and commercial clients of Northwest DC and Montgomery County since 1960. Our passion is to build a strong company, with great people providing top quality service. We enjoy the challenge of solving our clients' landscape problems. Our clients report that the combination of the following three things help us stand apart from the competition. 1. Reliable, family owned and operated since 1960. 2. Skilled, experienced craftsmen. 3. Creative solutions and custom building. Learn about our "proven process" for solving your landscape problems. Start enjoying your outdoor space. Contact us today for a free estimate.

Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping

New specials for first time customers! See our coupon below or call for details. Also, check out our Featured Deals. Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is a family owned, full service yard care company that provides area customers with the best lawn care and landscaping services. Owners, Dale, Peggy, and Greg Moyers, a brother/sister trio, started their business while attending high school in 1981. Operating out of the back of an old Volkswagen, they consistently and determinedly completed their task. Word spread and in a short period of time, clients were eagerly recommending these "young entrepreneurs." Today, they enjoy a record number of satisfied customers. Additional email - peggy@moyerslawnservice.com. Additional DBAs - LSJV Ltd, Moyers Lawn Service, Moyers' Lawn Service & Landscaping.

Offers by Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping on Angi

06/12/2018

Christine M.

They are absolutely the WORST commercial landscaping company in Maryland, bar none. I have been complaining to Landmark and to the HOA for years. It does not good. Do not under any circumstances get caught up in a contract with this company.

Description of Work
Landmark have been doing the landscaping work in my community of Brandywine Station Townhouses for more than 10-12 years. The Townhouse HOA employs them on behalf of the owners in the community.

07/19/2016

Christine M.

They do terrible work!

Description of Work
Landscaping in my community

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/24/2014

doris A.

See above. No response.,

Description of Work
Called and left message for provider on June 17. No response.

04/28/2014

Richard G.

So far, so good.

Description of Work
We just completed a phone call with this vendor. The woman representing the company was fantastic - very courteous and knowledgeable. We are looking forward to them coming out to provide a price quote.

04/14/2014

WESTLEY C.

great, except they ceased their residential services in 2014

Description of Work
lawnmowing, flower beds and bushes

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/08/2013

Kathryn G.

They are great to work with -- professional, quality, fair price. We have a large lawn. It was taking my husband most of 2 days each week to do the lawn work. When our lawn mower failed, we arranged with Landmark for weekly lawn service and are just delighted. Great service and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn care

06/26/2013

Sherla A.

They were very professional and proficient. They completed sod on my entire front lawn of 800 square ft in a few hours.

Description of Work
Sod work

10/19/2012

Dayna P.

Ok, First let me say they were wonderful. A true pleasure to work with and I have been recommending them to everyone I know. I am demanding of the people I hire. This project was in the planning stages for over a year when I hired Landmark to do the work. I had Someone working with me and had given me a budge to do all the above work. She was/is a friend, but, do to medical issues she sold her company and I was left scrambleing to get this done before my HOA killed me. They were my 7th estimate and I hired them to do the work as they came closest to my origional budget. Boy I got so much more than I could have ever hoped for. I worked with Ed to re-design what I was doing as my property was not able to accomidate my origional plans. When the landscaping ties went in while we were allowing the dirt to settle the landscaping ties settled to far they came out right away and fixed the issue. While doing that they realized that the property was not level at all and that the front had to be built in such a way to create the optical issulion of making it look level. They ripped out the entire thing and started again and there were no additional charges for fixing the problem. They did such an awsome job with the work that althought I was prepared to leave the tiers without bushes till next year that I decided to go ahead with them and allow them to design all the teirs and plant everything before the fall. I started this project at the end of June and we finished it the 1st week of October. That was partly becasue I wanted something unique in the planting that had to be ordered from a different area of the country. I couldn't be happier and I now have the best looking property in the neighborhood. Thank you so much Ed and Rich. You guys were and are amazing. I look forward to continuing to work with you in taking care of this amazing landscaping.

Description of Work
Took my front lawn that had a hill and was a 3 to1 slope, and also cockeyed, they terraced it with landscaping ties, backfilled the dirt waited 2 months for it to settle then cam back and put top soil and 3 tiers of plants in. On the side of the town house they cleaned up the bushes, weeded them, made a distinctive bed, added 4 additional plants to finish off the beds. Then around back they cleaned up around my fence and cleand out all the weeds.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

01/30/2012

Jeannette G.

I appreciate that the owner reached out to me and apologized their phone was not working yesterday. I am considering them for the job.

Description of Work
Their landline was not working yesterday. The owner called me today in response to an email I sent them yesterday, and was very apologetic. I am doing landscaping in my front yard and am looking for a routine maintenance company to service me twice a year.

Category outdoor lighting

09/29/2005

CHARLES B.

THEY DO OUTSTANDING WORK, THEY REDID ALL MY LANDSCAPING AROUND THE POOL AREA, INSTALLED TWO WATERFALL BIRD BATHS AND ADDED A POND. THEY HAD ALL THIS WORK DONE IN A TIMELY MATTER. THE WORKERS WERE VERY FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
LAWN WORK & POOL.

Category landscaping

LANDSCAPE MAINT. (mowing, weed/feed program), tree service, mulching, leaf removal, rototilling). HARDSCAPES (outdoor living spaces, pavers, retaining walls, water features, lighting, irrigation). GUTTER CLEANING (gutter covers) PRESSURE WASHING (cleaning/preserving of decks, siding, concrete and roofs)

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover