Brighton Dam Landscaping

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2008

2124 Bordly Dr

BROOKEVILLE, MD 20833

We offer personalized service(s) that exceed your expectations....

07/27/2017

Elizabeth A.

Ryan's group worked very hard to complete our job in 1 day. We were very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Brush and weed removal. Removal of shed. Topsoil and seeding, mulching. Hauling away of shed, wood, and rocks.

09/19/2016

thomasina C.

Category landscaping

02/15/2016

William S.

I called Ryan 2 days before the big snowstorm that started on January 22nd, needing a cord of firewood to get us through the storm in case we lost power. I called in the morning, and while he wasn't able to promise the time, they had delivered the wood by the time I got home that night. I am very grateful he was able to deliver on such short notice: this is great customer service. The wood was seasoned well enough that it burned fine in our newer efficient wood stove. The wood was a bit muddy (which seems to be par for the course), but overall we were very satisfied. From what I can tell, $300 delivered is a very reasonable price. You might be able to do better, but I have a hard time even getting ahold of many of the other suppliers I've tried to call.

Description of Work
Delivered 1 cord of seasoned firewood, dumped in the driveway as requested.

Category firewood, snow removal

02/01/2016

thomasina C.

04/10/2015

John T.

Description of Work
Delivered Firewood

Category firewood, lawn service

02/22/2015

sharon C.

Overall, it went well. This provider did have the best price I could find on a cord of seasoned firewood, delivered. He was running late on the day it was delivered and I called him to inquire if there was a problem and he said he was running behind, but on his way. The wood was delivered and dumped, as promised. All seasoned hardwood, but the provider did not tell me until he off loaded the wood that his measure of a cord was approximate, not exact. I believe he said they eyeball it, so it is a rough approximation, but he did say if it didn't measure up, he would refund a portion of my money.

Description of Work
delivered and dropped a cord of split, seasoned firewood

Category firewood, lawn service

12/12/2014

Andrea S.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
Mowed lawn every other week.

12/08/2014

John M.

There were two to four people that came out to do the work. They were fabulous. It was about two and a half days of work total. The owner would come out to assess the work for the day. They would come out at the end of their shift to do a couple hours work for me.

Description of Work
They came out to restore a back patio because the surface was starting to fail.

Category patios

06/30/2014

Karen C.

04/23/2014

Jennifer E.

The first batch (less than a quarter cord) was delivered timely, and Ryan even helped us stack it. Unfortunately it wasn't seasoned, so wouldn't burn. When I contacted them, they provided a new, smaller stack of wood at no charge. That new wood burned well and got us through a few snow storms. Now that the original wood has been in our garage for many months, it burns like a charm. I'd use them again, but check the wood carefully when it was delivered.

Description of Work
Provided firewood.

Category firewood

10/03/2012

Anne D.

Within approximately two weeks, Ryan and his team were back to do the work in the front--a very responsive time frame for new yard work, and also considering the wet weather we've had. His employees showed up right at 8 and worked until after 6 pm. My husband and I cannot get over how much better our front lawn looks! And it was all done with minimal chemicals, just spot application on the areas that were bad. Ryan himself came out to do this application.

Description of Work
We have a 1 acre property with a lot of landscaping in the front that had been neglected--many weeds, beds needing to be redefined and remulched. Also, when Ryan of Brighton Dam Landscaping came out to give me an estimate, he noticed that our puple plum tree was diseased and we discussed maintenance costs versus replacing it with a more hardy tree (for now, we decided to just have him prune it back.) Further, even though we were discussing primarily the front yard, he took a look at the whole property and made other recommendations for the backyard. I was impressed at his thoroughness; he spent about an hour evaluating the whole landscape and writing up an estimate. We hired his company to weed, mulch and re-dig beds in the front yard landscape, approximately 2/3 of an acre. They also pruned back the diseased plum tree. Brighton Dam supplied mulch and weed treatment.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

05/08/2008

MARY N.

I had four other landscaping companies come give us an estimate for landscaping and overall yard cleanup. Brighton Dam Landscaping was honest and I could tell Ryan cared about his work. He did not overcharge us for the work he performed. He cut down two trees that were dead and planted three trees in the backyard. He replaced shrubbery in the front yard and created three new flower beds. He also mulched the entire one-acre yard and cleaned up the other beds and trees. Brighton Dam Landscaping was punctual and gave us a fair price for the work that was done. I would highly recommend Brighton Dam Landscaping to anyone that needs landscaping work done and wants their yard to look professionally kept.

Description of Work
Replaced shrubbery, planted 3 trees, mulched & landscape cleanup.

Category landscaping, tree service

Maryland Worx, LLC

Plumbing and Excavation. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by Maryland Worx, LLC on Angi
    Tillerman Gardens LLC

Full service Stonework, Hardscape and Landscaping Company. Small local. Accept Credit Cards. Hardscapes: Patio, walkway, driveway, retaining wall, steps, ponds. Natural stone and Pavers.

Springwood Gardens Landscape

DBA - Springwood Gardens LLC. Our design build team offers over 40 years of experience and quality service. We are fully insured, and references available upon request. All work is guaranteed. Ask about our follow-up program that gives you two free check-ups for one year after we complete any project!

Check, Financing Available

AERATION (OVERSEEDING) TRANSPLANTING LAWN MOWING MULCHING HEDGE TRIMMING PATIO & WALL - DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION (FLAGSTONE, CONCRETE PAVERS) PONDS, WATERFALLS, LANSCAPE DESIGN SEASONAL FLOWERS PERENIALS TREE SHAPING EDGING CREATE NEW PLANTING AREAS PLANTING - TREES, BUSHES, FLOWERS SOD INSTALLATION POWER WASHING OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS PERGOLA CONSTRUCTION FENCE CONSTRUCTION & REPAIR LAWN FERTILIZATION TREATMENT Snow plowing Salting chemical treatments