Bay State Custom Homes LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2012

Home improvement is one of America's favorite pastimes. As a nation, we want to make dramatic differences that make our homes unique. That's why many Bay State customers choose to remodel. In fact, that is the power of remodeling--changing your house into your dream home. We are proud to have turned our client’s “ho-hum” kitchens, bathrooms and more into the homes of their dreams. Our homes have changed the lives of our customers....

COVID-19 UPDATE! Remember we Guarantee 100% satisfaction! Text or call 240-674-0021 During this time of much uncertainty in our community & Nation, we remain dedicated to the safety and needs of our community. Hamilton’s offers sanitizing services for your home, offices, and workplace using thermal and ULV / Non-thermal aerosol applicator machines. This makes it possible for every nook and cranny to be disinfected and sanitized in your home or workplace. The products and processes that Hamilton's uses are a broad-spectrum of disinfectants that kills 99.9% of germs, disease, and odor-causing organisms on all surfaces. Our products are EPA registered and CDC approved to provide up to six months of continuous residual effectiveness to support a safe environment for your home or workplace. Check out our website and follow Hamilton’s Unlimited LLC. on Facebook for up to date info and lighthearted humor. Respectfully, Kevin Hamilton Owner/CEO Hamilton’s Unlimited LLC. Text or call 240-674-0021 Hamilton's Unlimited, LLC. is an IICRC Certified, family owned and operated business. Specializing in Carpet Cleaning & Flood Water restoration. We have at any given time 1-5 employee's 3 truck mount carpet cleaning machines and many portable carpet cleaning capabilities for unreachable areas or buildings. Employees are FBI background checked. Any work performed by or subcontracted through Hamilton's is backed by Hamilton's 100% satisfaction guarantee. Unlike most of our competitors we offer dry or steam cleaning options. We offer repeat customer discounts as well price matching. Like our Facebook page for discounts, coupons and free scotch guarding promotions! Free no hassle estimates.

A team of roofing experts and general contractors, based in the Greater Washington DC area and surrounding area, dedicated to providing the highest quality in roof maintenance and installation. With over 10 years of industry experience, we have been consistently delivering quality service to a wide range of highly satisfied customers. Our pricing is extremely competitive. Our company is fully insured. Our work is fully guaranteed. Over 10 years' experience in the industry. There is no job too small or too large for us. Established in 2008. Locally women owned business, this company was built on keeping one thing in mind which is the customer satisfaction above all. We take customer service incredibly seriously. Having worked hard to develop a reputation as an honest, fair and responsible contractor, we are keen to make sure we maintain it. To ensure we do, we have established a customer service pledge which guides you through the process of replacing your roof. We envisioned a company where each roofing contractor was dedicated to serving our customers. We wanted to form a company that took pride in each and every project, no matter how large or small.

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional e-mail -cookandsonsllc@hotmail.com.

07/16/2012

They were fine. They showed up; that's a good thing. If they were to our standards, we would use them.

Description of Work
We got a bid from Bay State Custom Homes. They were going to do updates on an existing house but we decided not to buy the house.

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

05/27/2012

As I stated before, I did a 203k mortgage which means the bank is very heavily involved in the contractor selection, approval and inspection process. I initially went with another contractor but very late in my mortgage process I had to change contractor because of license issues. This happened with only 2 weeks until settlement and I was in a panic. Bay State was one of recommendations I got from...

Description of Work
I recently purchased a house through the FHA 203k program. In short, this allows a homebuyer to have repairs completed and the bill added to their mortgage. Bay State was recommended to me by my bank as an experienced home repair contractor with experience in 203k mortgages. I had a list of items that they did for me but several of the larger items were new windows on the main level, new kitchen appliances, several involved plumbing repairs caused by the previous owner DIY projects, tile and hardwood repairs/replacements.

Category remodeling,home builders

Call us for all of your home remodeling needs. Commercial and Residential construction of all services

Check, PayPal