Sure Shot Pressure Washing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2005

Awards & Badges

PO Box 2022

Bowie, MD 20718

Sure Shot Pressure Washing is a dynamic power washing company that services communities throughout the greater Washington, DC area, Maryland, and Northern, VA. Sure Shot was founded on a vision to create and implement superior pressure washing services....

pressure washing (185)deck cleaning (34)gutter cleaning (27)house painting (10)siding companies (8)fence company (6)roof cleaning (4)driveway pavers (1)masonry (1)

12/30/2020

Fantastic!! They were prompt, quick & efficient, and did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend and hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing TREX deck, fence, siding and gutters cleaned

CATEGORY fencing,gutter cleaning,siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

04/30/2020

Andre and his crew were on time and worked fast. Gutters were cleaned out and two story house power wash completed. Cleaned up after and was a pleasant experience. Will definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning, single family home power wash

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,siding,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

04/28/2020

These guys are A1! I called them around 4:00 pm, they were here by 5:20 pm the same day and took care of business! Noticed we were mowing the grass and even finished mowing it for us! The work was amazing, the transaction was effortless and their team was efficient and friendly. I would definitely use Andre and his team in the future and have already referred them to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing the exterior of my home and driveway

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing,driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

04/20/2020

Intent was to just clean gutters, but I asked to wash fence as well. Showed up on time, good price, good results, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter clean and wash fence

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

04/16/2020

They responded quickly didn't have a chance to get other quotes. Very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd story gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

09/17/2019

I submitted an online request for a price quote after hours and was contacted the following morning. The woman I spoke with, Clarissa, answered all of my questions, provided quotes for a partial washing and full washing, explained the pressure washing process, and was extremely helpful in getting me an appointment at a convenient day and time that fit my schedule. The technician, André Jr., was ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing (house siding)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

07/10/2019

They did a good job, I have no complaints as it was in 2015.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing service for my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

07/08/2019

Employee very professional and did an outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash deck and brick paver patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

05/24/2019

Wonderful. Chad arrived on time. We walked around the house so I could show him a few things. The job took an hour or so. When he was done we walked around the house again so he could be sure I was satisfied, which I was. Price was good and the job coubldn't have been done better or more professionally

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash vinyl siding of house and carport

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

05/15/2019

Dave did an outstanding job! We are referring him to our family and friends, very professional and he will now be our power washing man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He power washed my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Deck cleaning & sealing, exterior house washing, mold & mildew removal, concrete cleaning, graffiti removal, and gutter cleaning.

Ask for details.