old world pool service llc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2016

state of maryland

Full service pool & landscape company. We except all major credit cards both in office as well a on the go. We have a full service booking service on our online web site as well as a online store. We do all work in house and don't use sub-contractors unless this is a must....

Best Landscape & Construction

Welcome to Best Landscape & Construction. Best Landscape Construction is a professional Custom Landscape and Masonry company serving in the Price Georges and Montgomery County. Our Business Philosophy is simple, We show up when expected and deliver superior Gardening and Masonry service at a competitive rate. How do we always know what the customer wants? Communication -we listen to your needs, then follow through with your project to fit your specific needs. Satisfaction always guaranteed. My name is Abel Rivas, owner of the business. My personal experience with Business Owners and Homeowners reveal that most people looking for Landscape Maintenance or Masonry Company, is just looking for someone they can trust. Someone whose personal commitment to them offers real solutions and a follow through that is rarely seen in our industry. We are a small business, focus on offer quality Work.

Offers by Best Landscape & Construction on Angi
Go Totally Green

Mowing, Trimming, Flower Beds, Mulching, Aeration, De-Thatching, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Yard Cleanup, Weed Pulling. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Go Totally Green on Angi
East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

08/07/2017

Sandy H.

Work not properly completed & NO RESPONSE when calling aboutvit

Description of Work
Contracted for pool opening, opened pool halfway. Did not take winter plugs out, washed sand into pool, did not tighten clamps on filter which blew hoses off when attempting to backwash,etc Tried calling & emailing them about these problems, but they never answer the phone or return calls or emails. Will never use or recommend again. Very unprofessional in not responding to customers

Category pool cleaners

06/09/2017

Jeremiah C.

At first my experience with the owner was good, he gave a lot of information on options and what I could and couldn't do with my pool. I agreed to have them do a project and paid 2/3 of the asking price. After two weeks with no contact ( which was how long I was told would take the parts to come in) I emailed the owner to see where we stood. This contact was on May 30th. I received an email the next day that said they would be there that day or the next to get started. Since then they will not return phone calls, only emails and they have promised to come out numerous time but have not called to cancel and I have to send another email to have any correspondence. It is now June 9th and I have asked for a refund, they have not returned any of my calls or emails since asking for the refund. Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for you pool needs.

Description of Work
Replacement of pool liner. Installation of salt water system for pool.

Category pool cleaners

06/06/2017

Robert J.

It didn't !!!

Description of Work
They were scheduled to come out May22 and work on my above ground pool .I called and they said that my address had been done. I stated that my work has not been done , they said that there were 3 people with the same name and that secretary closed all out. They came out twice and said that they will be back the next morning to start and finish the job. Haven't seen anyone since that day. I tried calling and only get a recording and no return call. I have not received a return call. I requested to have my money returned. never have this company do any work for you. I got nothing but lies and excuses from this company.

Category excavators,pool cleaners

old world pool service llc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2016

5707-7 Church Road

Bowie, MD 20720

WE are a a full service pool company and landscape company that does every thing from weekly pool & yard maintenance to Opening and closing of pools, new pools, new spas, spa & pool repairs, sells of all goods for pools & spas, landscaping services like mulch, planting, Grading, Equipment rentals, Sod installations and we do all of things things for both residential & commercial property's.