Area Roofing & Siding Company

Founded 1969 • With Angi since January 2007

Area Roofing & Siding Company, Inc. is a family-owned corporation established in 1968. We bring more than 40 Years of experience to the exterior remodeling industry. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting firm. Our award winning home improvement company specializes in exterior home remodeling. Our installers and estimators are factory certified and trained....

Kelemer Brothers is a Family Business with a family values approach to replacement Windows. Winner of SUPER SERVICE AWARD: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We have been building great relationships with excellent service for nearly 20 years and have over 150,000 window installations and counting! From our family business to your family, you can rely on us to treat you right. Serving Maryland, DC, and Virginia

Also rated A+ by the BBB, we offer highly energy-efficient, quality windows, at prices usually available only to builders and contractors. Prices start as low as $238, including installation! Some of our models are 3X more energy saving than ENERGY STAR requirements. Call for a free in-home quote and experience our hassle-free shopping experience with simple, transparent pricing displayed right in our ads, online or quoted over the phone. Or better yet, come visit our 10,000+ SF warehouse showroom where you can see all of our products and operation firsthand. Either way, we know your time is valuable, so we'll keep it simple-- no long sales presentations, no phony Buy One Get One FREE offers, trade-ins or other gimmicks.

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

08/02/2018

I worked with Andy. His first price included a lot more optional work and was very high. I asked him to refine the scope to replace all sofits, fascia boards, fascia wrap, install new 5" gutters in a single family Levitt home in Bowie. His second price beat all of the others. Part way through, I asked Andy if we could also replace the rake boards on the garage. 30 minutes later he came out, gave m...

Description of Work
Replace all sofits, fascia boards, fascia wrap, install new 5" gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thanks for your kind comments, I am glad you liked our service. I will pass along your kind words to our team. Best Regards Kim B. Office Manager

08/24/2017

They did a very good job. I didn't have any problems. They had did my sisters a few years ago and this time they did mine and my fathers. I got the good roof. I only had it a couple of months as far as I can tell it's a great roof. I would recommend them also. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
I got a new roof and a siding.

11/22/2016

They had to come back to fix something with the gutters after work was completed but is fine now.

Description of Work
They installed gutters and repaired my roof.

Category gutter repair

Hi There! Thanks again for your feedback online. I really like hearing from our clients and please contact us in the future if you need anything. Best Regards, Kim B. Office Manager

08/17/2016

I was very pleased with the work done.

Description of Work
roof repair

We value your feedback. Please contact us in the future if you ever need anything. Best Regards, Kim B. Office Manager

07/29/2016

I had been pleased with the workmanship, but of late, I developed a roof leak and the company has come out at least three times. I was told that the flashing around the chimney needed to be replaced. This was done, but I continue have a roof leak from the very same entry point as that Area Roofing & Siding cannot pinpoint. This is very frustrating and I don't know what to do in order to get this p...

Description of Work
In 2004 I had my roof replaced and have been very pleased with the work. The shingles are 25-year shingles. Approximately a little over a year ago, Area Roofing and Siding came out to inspect my roof (I don't remember the price I paid for the inspection). There were no issues.

I hope that your issues have been taken care of. We strive to create the best possible experience for the community. Please contact me directly if you still have issues and I will do what I can to help. Thanks, Kim B. Office Manager

Roof Repairs & Replacement, Flat Roofs, Shingle Roofs, Roof Certifications & Inspections. Gutter Repair & Replacement. Siding Repair & Replacement. Window Replacement. Roof Cleaning. Attic Insulation. Skylights. James Hardie Siding Products

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, Financing Available