American Home Specialists

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2011

4.4

Family owned & operated. since 1996 we have made it our duty to help homeowners across the nation Update, Restore and Enrich their homes. We are a Founding Member of the UASRC and as a Master Elite General Contractor, we specialize in all aspects of Home Renovation. Whether it's Roofing and Siding, or Interior Remodeling, our team of experts are dedicated and prepared to work with you to find solutions that meet your needs. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, as well as a Strong Labor Warranty and understand that customer service excellent quality craftsmanship is whats most important. Our goal is to provide you with the peace of mind and security you deserve. We hope to hear from you and look forward to meeting your every need!...

Brother's Waterproofing, LLC

Brother's Waterproofing, LLC

Here at Brothers Waterproofing, we provide foundation services such as waterproofing, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, piers, sump pump replacement, sub floor drain system, concrete work, and air ventilation systems. Founder John Enciu, has been in the industry for over 15 years. He has put together a team with over 50+ years of combined experience, that can strategically and effectively protect your BIGGEST investment, YOUR HOME. We offer FREE ESTIMATES, FHA/VA Certifications, and a NO PRESSURE approach! A TRANSFERABLE OWNERSHIP WARRANTY and a NO QUESTIONS ASKED service policy. We are committed to EXCELLENCE and HONESTY! CALL US NOW and see how we can help you. (888)362-4884

06/04/2019

Great to work with / knowledgeable / explained every step from cause of damage to repair to insurance / punctual in response to inquiries and calls / repair crew on-time and efficient / excellent craftsmanship / 100% clean-up and removal of all materials from property / would definitely use them again and/or refer them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of asphalt shingle roof

CATEGORY roofing

10/24/2017

I cannot say enough about how pleasant an experience I had with American Home Specialists. We had Terry as our main point of contact, but anyone we came into contact with at the company cared about providing the best service possible. Phone calls and texts were returned very quickly. I never felt out of the loop or in the dark about when workers were coming on site or what project they were workin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had significant hail damage that Terry helped me assess to my roof, gutters, downspouts, window unit AC, interior ceiling, and shingles. Terry helped me file the claim with my insurance and really made the entire process so easy.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,house painters,interior painters

10/15/2017

Excellent. Company is very professional. Workmanship and cleanup was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on home and shed. New attic fan installed.

CATEGORY roofing

10/13/2017

Terry from AHS was very professional and explained every aspect of replacing my roof. I would recommend any to use AHS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

01/08/2016

We were happy to finally get rid of the original Bay window from the 60s. The new window looks wonderful and is much more efficient. They were polite, professional, and cleaned up after the job. If you can be a little flexible with your schedule, they will do a very nice job at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Bay window front of house

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

Residential & Commercial Remodeling, Roof, Siding, Window, Gutter Replacements & Repairs, Restoration, Insurance Recovery, Storm Restoration, Water & Fire Damage, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathrooms, Remodeling, Drop Ceilings, Laminate & Tile Flooring, Door Installs, Electrical, Interior Home Painting, Exterior Home Painting, Office & Retail Painting, Stucco, Damage Repairs, & Sheetrock Installs, Drywall, Plaster Patches, Texture Spraying & Retouch.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal