Bethesda Systems

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2009

Our services at a glance: Home Theater Multi-Room Audio Media Rooms Lighting Control Motorized Window Treatment HVAC Control iPad/iPhone Integration Network Cameras Electrical Contracting Landscape lighting Computer Networking LED Lighting...

Home Energy Saving Solutions

As a Maryland certified Home Performance with Energy Star contractor, we focus on making homes efficient and comfortable. Our energy audits and energy efficiency improvements usually qualify for generous state incentives and rebates through Pepco, BGE, and Potomac Edison. Mo is the owner/operator at Home Energy Saving Solutions. He has a deep depth of knowledge and experience gained from well over 1000 energy audits. Participation in numerous industry groups and conferences further enhance the expertise brought to each home energy audit. We will inspect your entire home as a system and evaluate energy loss and comfort issues using advanced diagnostic equipment. At the conclusion of the audit you will be presented with a comprehensive report detailing all findings and solutions, along with a payback period for repair and retrofit options.

Offers by Home Energy Saving Solutions on Angi
Atlas Home Energy Solutions LLC

Atlas Home Energy Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality home energy improvements to homeowners interested in reducing their utility bills and improving the comfort of their home year round. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority and we promise that we can make a real impact in your home in a way that keeps you happy every step of the way.

Xterior Lighting LLC

Xterior Lighting is committed to excellence to every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customer. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what make us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful to our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. With quality work, personable workforce and over 12 years of experience, we know we are the right one for you.

06/24/2019

We had a great experience with Bethesda Systems. Jay came out to our house shortly after we requested a quote, asked what we were looking for, thoroughly investigated how to install what we needed, and then provided a detailed quote that gave us options of what speakers we could choose from and where to install them. The quote covered three areas and we ultimately chose just to install outdoor spe...

Description of Work
Installation of Outdoor Speakers

01/15/2019

Great work, very responsive, professional, attention to detail, work was done according to my expectation, they thought of everything and it was a nice experience working with them.

Description of Work
Modulator, Receiver, TV and Audio Installation

01/09/2019

Bethesda Systems does a good job of following up and letting you know when a tech will visit your home. Both techs dispatched to my home were super knowledgeable and efficient. I've been so pleased with Bethesda Systems that I just reached out to the company for a quote on automated shades.

Description of Work
Wireless network upgrade, Control4 upgrade, electrical work for EV hookup

03/26/2015

I stopped by the office to speak with someone about coming out to our house and review our networking as well as a proposal for other home theatre work in the future. It was a very pleasant experience as I sat with Jim and went though options. I gave my information and was expecting a phone call or e-mail. That never came so after a week I followed up with an email. Jim replied and we set up a dat...

Description of Work
We asked Bethesda systems to work on networking on our house. No work was performed.

02/12/2015

Went well. Very useful and the bulbs are great. I paid extra as he did some extra work, including install of dimmer switches.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $59 for Two LED Lights and a Home Lighting Assessment

Category electrician,lighting

Home Theater, Home Automation, Advanced Audio & Video Systems, Custom Integration, Landscape Lighting, Creatively Hidden Equipment, iPod Specific Integration, Home Security & Surveillance, Business Audio, Video & Communication & LED Lighting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available