Academy Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2010

I have nearly a 100% Angie's List rating. I have received multiple Angies List Super Service Awards. I am a 1978 US Naval Academy graduate and 15 year Naval serviceman. My business processes reflect my military background. My specialties are kitchen, basement and bathroom remodeling but I also do handyman work when my schedule permits. My former customers will gladly provide multiple references. I am a licensed general contractor licensed in both MD and VA. I hire multi-skilled craftsmen that have been working with me continuously for 8 years. Whether you need a small repair or a full remodel, I am a reliable business. I bring my military professionalism to the home improvement business. I will provide a complete written estimate at no charge. I’m the owner and I take calls 7 days a week. All emails are immediately addressed....

Alberto  flooring

Alberto's Flooring LLC is locally and family owned flooring business in Kensington, MD. We strike to provide excellent work for our customer. Alberto's Flooring LLC specializes in flooring installation , repairs, and sand & refinish.

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Homm Certified Painting Systems

Minimum per project is $950 per company policy. Super Service Award for 14 consecutive years. We are committed to our clients by following our customer service oriented processes. We make sure that the outcome of every project, regardless of its size, will be satisfactory. We value your business and we will strive to keep it. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional email - info@hommcps.com. Additional phone - (703) 920-1230. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by Homm Certified Painting Systems on Angi

10/24/2016

Everything was first rate; work went on time and on budget, with a lot of innovative problem solving as the project progressed. This was a project with a lot of unknowns, and Mike stayed with it throughout, had sound solutions to each new situation, progressed without delays, and stayed with original estimates. I am very happy with the process and with the final product.

Description of Work
Mike and his team added a new bathroom and upgraded an existing one.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

08/08/2016

I was very pleased with the work. Mike made helpful suggestions throughout the process and was willing to accommodate changes as the work progressed. The work included installation of light fixtures, installation of new washer and dryer plus venting of dryer, installation of cabinets, countertop and utility sink, painting and removal of old materials. This is a very reliable company and I would de...

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,interior painters,basement remodeling

05/19/2016

Michael McNish and his team were great. All details were clearly spelled out and expectations set. No serious surprises, which is surprising given the size of this job.

Description of Work
Academy Remodeling did an extensive remodel to my mother's home in Westmoreland Hills.

Category remodeling

11/17/2015

I used Academy Remodeling for home remodeling. They've been just great to work with.

Description of Work
They remodeled our bathroom. They sealed a leak in the lower level in the drywall.

Category drywall,home remodeling

11/09/2015

We could not have been more pleased with the work performed and the finished product. The project took quite a bit longer than expected but this was in no way the fault of Academy Remodeling. We ran into signifant delays with flooring. Mike and his crew are true professionals. He has had the same group of men working for him for several years. This is the second project that we engaged Academy rem...

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,deck cleaning,home remodeling

Remodeling and additions: bathroom, kitchen & basement. Plumbing. Carpentry. Electrical. Decks. Custom built-in bookcases. And when business is slow - general handyman services

Check, PayPal