1st Security 495 LLC Bethesda Locksmith and Alarm

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2008

Whether you need a lock repaired, a safe combination changed, or a complete security system installed, it will be our pleasure to assist and serve you. Family owned & operated. Prefer to be contact through email. ***********Due to a large project we will not be available for emergency services between the dates of March 5th-14th. ************...

All United Locksmith

All United Locksmith

Whether you are seeking emergency services such as car lockouts and post beak-in lock installation or standard order services such as rekeying of locks or lock installation, we will deliver services using top notch technical skills at the most reasonable price. Whichever your needs may be, automotive, residential, or commercial, All United Locksmith will deliver the solution. Our goal is to make you feel secure.

02/17/2021

Jair came right after I first contacted. He diagnosed the cause of the problem. He was able to fix the lock so I didn’t need to replace it. He was friendly and efficient. I would use him again and recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing a lock.

12/31/2020

The fit between the new lock that I had purchased and the lock being replaced was not perfect. In spite of this, the new lock was installed with patience and expertise. Most certainly a positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a broken lock on storm door

07/13/2020

The service was done professionally, they did social distancing precautions, they are quick, responsive and they have a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced 3 locks.

02/09/2020

Jair provided a price estimate via email before any work was performed. He arrived on time, had the tools at hand to perform the job and was quick, courteous and professional. He also advised me on other security and door hanging issues I have. I highly recommend this company and would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change two condo locks (non-emergency).

CATEGORY locksmith

We appreciate your review that support our local small Business Thanks Jair Bethesda Locksmith and Alarm 1stSecurity495 Mobile Locksmith, Alarm, Safe and Cameras. Licensed Bonded and Insured Mailing address: ‪10319 Westlake Dr.‬ box # 152, ‪Bethesda, MD 20817‬   Tel:240-388-3434  Email:Info@1stsecurity495.com : Web: www.1stsecurity495.com

05/22/2018

Jair repaired my almost antique lock very deftly and provided excellent service overall. Will use again for sure. Very pleasant to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken lock

CATEGORY locksmith

Locksmith services, locks & safes installed, re keys, master keyed, repair security systems, CCTV, alarm systems, motion & smoke detectors.

ask for details.