1-800-Pack-Rat LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2011

1-800-PACK-RAT is the simplest way to store or move your stuff....

Carmack Moving & Storage

Carmack Moving and Storage, Inc. is an independent, competitively-priced, full-service moving and storage company headquartered in Sterling, Virginia. We have a long and proud history of providing relocation and transportation solutions to clients nationwide and around the globe. Carmack is known for their innovation, knowledgeable people, high reliability, and excellent customer service. Just check out our track record on these various review sites! We have a state-of-the-art storage facility, which has so much space that we can give each and every one of our customer’s treasures full and careful attention, ranging from computerized tracking systems to full sized blankets to protect them. We remain in compliance with all OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration), FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), and AMSA (American Moving & Storage Association) standards for our industry. In addition, all of our employees are currently certified through the American Moving and Storage Association! We are prepared to handle all of your relocation and storage needs. From relocating your entire corporate headquarters or shuffling individual offices to relocating to a new home or short-term to long-term storage needs, our services will be custom tailored to meet your specific needs. That is the Carmack Difference! Virginia Household Goods Carrier Certificate #665 U.S. DOT #1503939

Great Job Moving and Storage

Great Job Moving and Storage is family owned and operated business. The company was founded in 2010 in Virginia. It's often said that moving is one of the most stressful things you will ever do. It probably is when you consider it involves your home, your family, your work and your money all at the same time. At Great Job Moving and Storage we aim to help shoulder some of the stress by taking responsibility for collecting and delivering your belongings to your new home on time and in one piece. We know that the success of our moving company depends on the satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to make you feel you hired some of the best movers in DC metro area. We are dedicated to providing our customers with professional and hassle free moves at prices that are fair and competitive. Confident in our moving crews and the movers' abilities, our licensed and fully insured moving company includes basic liability insurance in our moving rates. You can also reach us at info@gjmoving.com

Doyle Moving Services LLC

Doyle Moving Services, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of residential moving. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns a priority. If you are looking for a stress free move then look no further!

06/22/2015

06/22/2015

Description of Work
They dropped a trailer, we had it loaded, they picked it up, pulled from MD to SC. Dropped it and we unloaded it, they came not took away the trailer. All content was in place and nothing broke.

08/18/2014

They were really good to work with and their units were better, they moved my stuff to Santa Fe from New York, which U-Haul and Pods didn’t do, I think that their service was good, and their people were always helpful.

Description of Work
They moved all of our household goods

Category moving companies,storage units

04/12/2012

I called them to get an estimate and they sent an email with an estimate but wanted me to accept it within three days and I was not needing the service that quickly. I may use them but I am not sure at this time. I'm not sure they listened to what I was needing.

Description of Work
This was for an estimate for POD.

Category moving companies,storage units

10/15/2011

So far, so good.Their price was better by about $10/month over PODS and delivery was cheaper too.

Description of Work
They delivered a storage unit to be kept onsite while doing construction in my house. They were very responsive to questions first, then came, and had skids to put the unit on so my grass wouldnt get ruined (I hadn't thought of that). The unit was clean and dry. Came exactly when they said, called first, etc. Driver spent a little extra time to put it where we wanted it, as opposed to just dumping it down. Another competitor refused to put it on the grass even though I explained that the driveway was being removed as part of the construction.

Category moving companies

Moving & portable storage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express