Eds Tree Service Inc

Maryland
Maryland Department of Natural Resources

11525 East Maple Avenue

Beltsville, MD 20705

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Woman owned and operated. Over 25 years of excellent service....

tree service (288)lawn care (21)

09/16/2021

It went very well. They did a good job at tearing all the tree. They are responsives to all of my questions. It was very good.

Description of Work
They cut down several trees.

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

05/04/2021

They cut down a tree for me, and I was very very satisfied, They had the highest estimate among three estimates I got, i told them about the other estimates and they gave me the lowest price quote. I really liked this company, I would highly recommend them to anyone. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Tree cutting service

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/11/2021

There's a huge branches fallen she came out very good and she gave us an assessment. They were excellent she gave very good advice.

Description of Work
Tree service

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

10/22/2020

WORK NOT SCHEDULED YET! MY COMMENTIS ABOUT LICENSING. CONTRACTOR INDICATES IT HAS A LICENSE, BUT IT HAS EXPIRED - 2016! HAVE YOU RENEWED IT?

Description of Work
N/A - WORK NOT SCHEDULED YET!

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Our license is renewed each year through the Department of Natural Resources and currently doesn't expire until December of 2021. We did not realize it needed to be updated on our profile so we apologize. We would be happy to provide a copy of our license when we give you an estimate. Please message us directly with questions in the future as reviews should be used to share your experience with us...

10/21/2020

From the initial estimate with the Ed's Tree Service Representative to the finished product, I am a very satisfied customer. The crew from Ed's Tree Service were efficient and effective! The work was done in such a fashion that the sunlight gets to my lawn, the front area of my property is open and bright, and I the trees were effectively trimmed to minimize any contact with my roof or the home of...

Description of Work
I needed multiple, mature tress on my property/ yard trimmed.

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

10/15/2020

Very well. A crew of four or five guys came the day after we got our quote and trimmed it to my satisfaction. But I don't know why I ever agreed to that outrageous price.

Description of Work
trim overgrown birch tree

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

08/19/2020

We used Ed’s tree service to cut down a dead ash in our backyard. When they came out to give us a quote they told us the price $1350 and specifically stated verbally as well as on our quote that they had to adjust the price due to the fact that they would need to remove bamboo and a large pile of sticks in front of the tree to remove the tree from our yard. I agreed to the quote and the work. On t...

Description of Work
Removal of dead ash

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/24/2020

they did excellent work, very professional and experienced I will call them to do work for me again

Description of Work
Tree trimmed and bushes removed from fence

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/17/2020

It went very well throughout the entire process from the quote, scheduling and execution. I will definitely use the company again. In addition, I plan to use them for upcoming tree work.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/11/2020

Outstanding work with great security for each other know what they are doing also and fast

Description of Work
Cut down a tree and trimmed another

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Tree Pruning, Tree Feeding, Tree Shaping & Emergency Storm Service.

Root Pruning