EAD Contractors LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2012

11301 Pitsea Dr

Beltsville, MD 20705

EAD CONTRACTORS LLC is a locally owned and operated company which values honesty, integrity, and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of masonry and our services are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in both installations and

03/04/2020

michael B.

perfectly and on time they know what they are doing

Description of Work
Interior Basement Waterproofing installation

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, woodworking

Thank you Mr & Mrs [Member Name Removed], was a pleasure doing this waterproofing project for you,

07/30/2019

Kristen B.

Evail and EAD contractors were wonderful to work with for my basement waterproofing project. I needed a completely new french drain system installed. Evail was very knowledgeable about what exactly was required to get the project started and kept me informed all along the way as the project progressed. I enjoyed the fact that Evail was very communicative throughout the process and kept me abreast of any changes. The prices were super affordable and I know I made the right decision contracting with EAD. Currently they are working to refinish my basement and I will definitely be working with EAD and Evail for any future contracting needs I may have. Thank you for making this a wonderful, pain-free experience!

Description of Work
Installation of basement waterproofing system

02/22/2019

Karen H.

I don’t think you could go wrong with EAD. I love the work they did for us. It is beautiful and I have received many compliments. I particularly appreciate the pride and attention the owner, partners, staff and others paid to providing good customer service and quality work. We’re they the cheapest? No. But unlike others, EAD’s proposal was detailed and I knew exactly what I was getting for the money. It was also an extremely good value overall. I took the time to get quotes from five companies and believe me, the devil is In the details. The work done for us was weather sensitive and tricky to accomplish in October/November. The last task was to paint my front door and and we just couldn’t get a couple of good days to accomplish that. It would have to wait until this spring. But the owner, who wanted me to have good curb appeal for the holidays, made a point of coming out and putting one coat of paint on my door. I trust he will finish or redo the job in the Spring as we agreed. (If not, I will let you know). However I was very happy with the quality, timeliness, price and professionalism of everyone I dealt with who was affiliated with EAD. I look forward to having them finish my door and quote some interior work I want done this year.

Description of Work
Replacement of concrete walkway and driveway; and new concrete patio, walkway, repair of front door frame and painting of door. The front stairs, walkway, driveway and patio received a decorative concrete overlay.

Category concrete repair, woodworking

12/06/2018

Carl T.

Went very well. They did a great job. Highly recommend

Description of Work
General construction

11/29/2018

Singh B.

My experience with this company is very good. The biggest thing for me is that I trust them to do work for me. They guarantee their work, and extremely punctual and keep customers in the loop. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They have done a lot of work for us over the years including; waterproofing inside and outside, remediation of mold, drywall work, concrete work, and painting.

Category interior painters

11/29/2018

Rochelle P.

The service was great. The supervisor, Chito was very helpful and I felt comfortable working with them. They were punctual, clean, informed me what they're about to do, they also took shots on before and after for my roofing and very courteous. The guys were very great.

Description of Work
They put in a brand new roof.

11/28/2018

D V.

They were extremely professional. They arrived when they said they would. They got the work done in the correct timeline as to when they said the work would be completed. I have never had any problems with them and I would give them an A+.

Description of Work
I had them do some painting. They also did structural work. They also waterproofed my house. They laid some cement steps. They also a full kitchen remodel.

Category concrete repair, remodeling, basement waterproofing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

11/28/2018

Kennan B.

They were very willing to work with me on the price; that was important. They helped bring up ideas to keep the cost down, but make sure that the job looked nice. They were easy to work with.

Description of Work
They re-did a bathroom, to a house that I sold. They did some handyman services for as well.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

01/24/2013

Robbie H.

They have worked for me twice and did the color and style of painting that I wanted. We worked together the pick up the most convenient date for them to do the work and for us to be here. There is nothing really negative; they were friendly and pretty clear in describing what would be done and where they were in the process. They did the estimate before Thanksgiving and wound up coming back and working one day on each of the next two weekends after the holidays. After the first day they were here they were good about letting us know what had been done and what was left to be finished when they came back.

Description of Work
I used EAD Contractors to redo drywall for a portion of my basement that recently had been waterproofed. They also painted and did mold removal.

Category drywall, interior painters, mold removal

09/13/2012

Barbara A.

EAD's crew arrived promptly as promised and worked throughout the afternoon to finish both projects the same day. They did high quality work - the concrete looks fabulous. It is obvious they take a great deal of pride in not only the quality of work they do, but also in the cleanup afterward. EAD has done other work for us in the past and we have always been extremely happy with them. We also feel confident that they would be responsive if we needed to make adjustments or changes (which we never have - we just feel that they would stand by their work).

Description of Work
Built a custom concrete slab on the driveway and installed a metal tub/extension from the existing septic drain to prevent runoff water from entering the septic system. For another job on our basement stairwell, they removed the existing parging and applied waterproofing rapid set cement parging as well as 4 drain taps using 1 1/2 inch pvc pipe.

01/17/2012

A William S.

The attic fan cap had been blown off the roof and it was raining in the attic causing damage to the first floor office. How it skipped the second floor, I don't know. When we called EAD to help he came as soon as possible. Even though we added a request to install a door between two first floor areas, Chito made sure the work on the roof didn't wait. The first two items were scheduled and done within a week of discussion, about the first part of November. We had some trouble with the door, not the fault of EAD Construction. We first wanted a solid bi-fold door for that area. Unfortunately, it would have to be custom built and it was just too expensive for our budget. We finally decided on a wheelchair friendly hinged door. We signed the proposal 12/30/2011. The work was complete by January 6th, 2012. It's beautiful! The stain is such a close match in color and finish to the rest of the woodwork I would be tempted to call it perfect, if anything can be. Chito and his people have done several projects for us over the past year and I would definitely recommend his company. He is a general contractor beginning a new business and his prioritizing of projects has been done logically and intelligently, based on need rather than profit. His crews are conscientious and talented. They've never left a mess or taken shortcuts in quality or time. I guess it's obvious I am happy with EAD Contractors.

Description of Work
1) Remove power attic fan and two flashing vent pipes 2) Install power attic fan and two flashing vent pipes. 3) Adjustment of 48" open portion of wall between two rooms for installation of 36" door; stain and finish.

Category concrete repair, handyman service, woodworking, doors

Brother's Waterproofing, LLC

Here at Brothers Waterproofing, we provide foundation services such as waterproofing, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, piers, sump pump replacement, sub floor drain system, concrete work, and air ventilation systems. Founder John Enciu, has been in the industry for over 15 years. He has put together a team with over 50+ years of combined experience, that can strategically and effectively protect your BIGGEST investment, YOUR HOME. We offer FREE ESTIMATES, FHA/VA Certifications, and a NO PRESSURE approach! A TRANSFERABLE OWNERSHIP WARRANTY and a NO QUESTIONS ASKED service policy. We are committed to EXCELLENCE and HONESTY! CALL US NOW and see how we can help you. (888)362-4884

Budget Waterproofing Inc

Budget Waterproofing has more than 55 years of experience in servicing commercial and residential customers throughout Maryland. Our Maryland waterproofing services range from foundation crack repair to sump pump installation and crawlspace encapsulation. If you have moisture, humidity or mold problems in your basement, Budget Waterproofing is your solution. We have proven over the years that our waterproofing methods not only look good and do the job, but also last. Our technicians are well-trained and instructed to respect your home and make sure you are happy with their job. As one of the leading basement waterproofing companies in Maryland, we are confident that you will will be satisfied with our level of quality. Enjoy competitive pricing and state-of-the-art waterproofing – hundreds of satisfied homeowners already are!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

A A Action Waterproofing Inc

AA Action offers permanent solutions to fix your leaky, moldy or flooded basement or crawlspace. Call AA Action Waterproofing, Inc to schedule your Professional Foundation Inspection 888-922-5517. What our inspection will involve is a very thorough examination of the foundation inside and out. We will explain why your foundation is leaking and what we can do to fix it permanently and provide a written estimate. This service is FREE of charge as long as we are meeting with the homeowner. We have over 30 years of experience helping homeowners in Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. We offer lifetime warranty's that are recognized and accepted as proof of a dry basement by FHA, VA, conventional lenders, and real estate professionals. Our warranty is also transferable should you sell your home. Interest Free Financing available with approved credit. We look forward to working with you.

Offers Coupon

Maryland
    Maryland: General

EAD Contractors offers interior work as well as exterior work. For interior work, we do carpentry, drywall, paint, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, doors, and windows. For exterior work, we do driveways, sidewalks, concrete porches, patios, retaining walls, downspouts, sub-soil draining systems, and waterproofing work as well.

EAD Contractors does not do mold treatment.