Painting Inc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

Painting Inc is an interior and exterior painting and staining company that specializes in the residential and private business sectors. It is owner operated with 16 years experience and the company is licensed, bonded and insured. All work is contracted and done directly by the owner. Payments are received in thirds at the signing of the contract, after the job has begun, and then final payment is due upon completion (final inspection)....

DMV Pro Services

WE OFFER SENIOR ,MILITARY AND FRONTLINE ESSENTIAL WORKERS 10% DISCOUNT . ONE-STOP- SHOP, with over 10 years of professional experience covering all your needs. Specialized in: Interior and exterior Painting, Air Duct cleaning, Gutter Cleaning & Installation ,power wash, House Cleaning , Home Remodeling, interior and exterior Repairs ,Carpet Installation ,Flooring ,Deck maintenance We give "FREE ESTIMATES" ; we are licensed and insured. We guarantee great quality results on all of our projects and our prices are fair, competitive, detailed & always disclosed upfront. We take great pride in please our customers! Give us a call today we look forward to serving you!

Offers by DMV Pro Services on Angi
Themelios Builders LLC

We are a company that specializes in the renovation and remodeling of homes and buildings. Our company can meet any of your remodeling needs, from bathrooms to flooring, roofing, drywall replacement, painting and much more. We are a licensed and insured General Contractor. goal is to provide our customers with quality work in a timely matter. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations on both ends. As a Veteran owned business, our mission is to serve the people in our community by providing the highest level of professionalism and effectiveness. We look forward to serving the members of our wonderful country once again!!!

Sheldon & Sons Inc

In 1972 we started Sheldon & Sons as a small family run business. For over 40 years we have evolved into a full service painting contractor. Each step of the way we have worked hard to build a top notch reputation based on quality workmanship and attention to detail. Today Sheldon & Sons employees 12 work crews consisting of long time employees and family members. We have the expertise to perform jobs of all types and sizes, but pride ourselves on the personal attention that comes from a family owned business.

05/09/2016

All work was provided in a professional workman like manner. The pricing was very fair and performed on time and to my needs. Joel offered suggestions and responded to my questions about printing and color. I provided a small area for staging his materials during the job. All clean up was completed as though no one had been on the site. Final recap of which paints used and which rooms were provide...

Description of Work
I hired them for interior painting.

Category interior painters

05/06/2016

Painting Inc was able to provide off hours of my business and insured my property would be safe while they were on my location. I didn't have to babysit. Which was comforting.

Description of Work
Updated my salon trim work. Clean,neat and outstanding workmanship.

Category house painters,interior painters

12/03/2015

Description of Work
They painted the complete exterior of my home. The attention to detail was incredible and there wasn't a single area that needed to be retouched or looked it. We would definitely hire him again.

Category house painters

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the excellent review. For any work in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again!

Interior & Exterior Painting & Staining. Wallpaper Removal. Drywall Repair.

Commercial Painting.