Painting Inc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

1001 Jessicas Ct Apt G

Bel Air, MD 21014

Painting Inc is an interior and exterior painting and staining company that specializes in the residential and private business sectors. It is owner operated with 16 years experience and the company is licensed, bonded and insured. All work is contracted and done directly by the owner. Payments are received in thirds at the signing of the contract, after the job has begun, and then final payment is due upon completion (final inspection)....

05/09/2016

carl K.

All work was provided in a professional workman like manner. The pricing was very fair and performed on time and to my needs. Joel offered suggestions and responded to my questions about printing and color. I provided a small area for staging his materials during the job. All clean up was completed as though no one had been on the site. Final recap of which paints used and which rooms were provided. I felt comfortable leaving him alone in my home while I was absent (key/alarm system).

Description of Work
I hired them for interior painting.

Category interior painters

05/06/2016

Kelly C.

Painting Inc was able to provide off hours of my business and insured my property would be safe while they were on my location. I didn't have to babysit. Which was comforting.

Description of Work
Updated my salon trim work. Clean,neat and outstanding workmanship.

Category house painters,interior painters

12/03/2015

Kelly M.

Description of Work
They painted the complete exterior of my home. The attention to detail was incredible and there wasn't a single area that needed to be retouched or looked it. We would definitely hire him again.

Category house painters

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the excellent review. For any work in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again!

Rosales contruction

family-owned and owner-operated local company with 10 years of experience with a single mission: to beautify and customize living and professional spaces for every budget. A fresh coat of paint can make small spaces seem large and set the tone and feel of any room. We put quality of work above everything else, and our company owner is always on-site with every job to make sure ALL our projects turn out exactly as our clients want and deserve.

Marathon Painting & Staining

we have been pleasing customers since 1982. we have several 5 star reviews and we just ask for a 5 star review after we finish your job, that's how confident we are. thanks Robert Hall/ owner

Hands On Painters Inc

Hands On Painters, Inc., one of Maryland’s most trusted privately owned painting service providers with over 20 years in the business. We are owner-operated and offer year round painting with professional full-time painters (no subcontractors). You will receive a flat rate estimate with a common sense approach to every project. Over 10,000 homes painted. Award winning since 2007. We work in tandem with our “sister” company, Patapsco Valley Handyman, to deliver the extras. No need to hire an outside contractor to repair rotten boards or update your light fixtures. We can handle the details!

Offers by Hands On Painters Inc on Angi
    State of Maryland
    Maryland Home Improvement Commission
    05/27/2017

Interior & Exterior Painting & Staining. Wallpaper Removal. Drywall Repair.

Commercial Painting.