TruGreen Lawn Care - 5820

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 2005

3.7

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan. ...

AZALEAS TO ZINNIAS

Kyle Hodges, the owner and sole proprietor of Azaleas to Zinnias, has been affiliated with the company for nearly 15 years. Throughout those years he has developed a wide-based knowledge of everything from plants, plant and hardscape design, natural stonework, pavers and water features, just to name a few, through avenues not limited to hands-on and in-class training. He strives hard to incorporate our clients' wants and needs into designs, as well as educate and guide clients to choices best suited to their individual properties. His enthusiasm for developing long-term client relationships really shows. Richard Wike, the founder of Azlaeas to Zinnias, started the company in 1989 and now works as a consultant. We are experienced in all phases of garden design, installation, lighting, hardscapes, maintenance, and container plantings. No project is too small, and the attention to detail and customer wishes are evident in all our work. Succession of color of flowers, foliage and textures is an important feature that we incorporate to make our gardens unique. In addition, we like to form a collaborative relationship with a client that can last years through garden transitions and changes. We love what we do ...And it shows!

Turf Tamers

No job to big or too small call us to get a free estimate we will be glad to help you in anyway we can.

Rads Contracting Services

Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

01/03/2022

Andrea M.

Absolute worst service ever. Destroyers our lawn and looks 1000 times worse than before we started. Machines put gouges in our hills and we have more weeds, never reduced the bugs in our yard at all and our flower beds and bushes have weeds growing everywhere. The customer service was despicable and never on time. Do not waste any money with them you will pay more to fix their damage and get no results at all. It is a dreadful company. And horribly run with terrible management

Description of Work
Lawn weeds, flower bed weeds, bug control

Category pest control,landscaping,lawn treatment

07/28/2017

John O.

I started using them because they were highly rated.

Description of Work
Fertilization and bug needs.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

07/28/2017

John O.

I've had good experience with TruGreen. They come about once a month. They provide the service as expected.

Description of Work
Mosquito service.

Category pest control

06/06/2017

Anthony C.

I used them at my previous house and now at my current house. I love them. They are very good. They are on time, they are prompt. They let me know in advance when they are coming. They are a good company. They are excellent. Very responsive. They always come on the day they say they are going to.

Description of Work
They do a lot for us. They fertilize the lawn. They put the crabgrass stuff down, put pest control down in June and July. In the fall I usually have them aerate and over seed the lawn. They also spray the bushes for insects and fertilize the bushes. Basically, total lawn care.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

06/05/2017

John C.

It was wonderful. We have had them for a number of years.

Category lawn service

06/03/2017

GEORGE N.

They are fine. They try to push extra services that can run the cost up. If i have concerns they are here with in 24 hours to take care of them.

Description of Work
They do basic lawn service, fertilization and weed control. They also did grub control.

05/11/2017

Dennis D.

Used their service for a number of years. They were never able to get my lawn looking that much better than my neighbors', who never seeded, fertilized, etc.

Description of Work
Lawn seeding and fertilizing

04/12/2017

Scott B R.

It takes them 20 minutes to do the work. There is one person that comes to do the work. There basically isn't anyone else to use.

Category landscaping

02/01/2017

Kathleen A B.

Came in Spring, and Summer, and in fall I cancelled them. I didn't dislike, and I did not see any difference in the trees. They were always nice and punctual. I just did not see any difference, and when you pay for an service, you expect to see an difference. My trees are on their own. I would use again, not for the tree service.

Description of Work
Tree service. They were suppose to spray for bugs, and fertilize for that.

Category tree service

01/03/2017

Frederick J.

They come when they say they are going to come and they do all the treatments they say they are going to do. They told me I won’t see a difference in the lawn until the spring. I have a whole lot less weeds and that is excellent.

Description of Work
They got rid of the weeds. I can see right away that the weeds are gone and they reseeded the lawn. I have had any problems with them.

TruGreen Lawn Care - 5820

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 2005

3.7

8800 Kelso Dr

Baltimore, MD 21221

Lawn, fertilization, broad leaf weed control, crabgrass & annual weed prevention, insect, grub control, tree, shrub care & pest control.