The Matriarchs Transportation Services, LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

2 Hopkins Plz

Baltimore, MD 21201

General Freight Hauling Services & Commercial & Residential Trash Outs and Debris Removal Services.

Residential Trash Out & Debris Removal

Residential Trash Out & Debris Removal

hauling202121215
We performed a Residential Trash Outs and Debris Removal service for this customer. The job cost the customer $2,000.00. We removed 3 tons of trash and debris, and the project took us approximately 7 hours to complete.

We at The Matriarchs Transportation Services, LLC pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service experience for our customers. If have a need for General Freight Hauling, Commercial & Residential Trash Outs & Debris Removal, please allow us the opportunity to serve you. You can reach us at: themtsllc@gmail.com...

hauling (10)

12/11/2021

Sabrina B.

ILLEGAL DUMPING! HIRE SOMEONE ELSE They were quick to respond, the first company I spoke to and they could be at my home within the week to remove my junk. Two men showed up in a U-Haul on 11 December, and with the help of my husband, loaded all of the junk in the truck in an hour. After everything was loaded, they double-checked, asking if everything looked good, asked for a picture, and then proceeded to give me a lecture about having my husband hire the handymen next time. I tolerated the sexist comments, gritted my teeth, and was just happy the job was done. Then they drove the truck 1.4 miles down the road to one of my neighbor's properties and dumped everything next to their barn. The property had "No Trespassing" signs, but they still proceeded to dump it illegally. The sheriff's department showed up at my door the next day, asking me if we illegally trespassed and dumped our trash on their property. I gave them the company's information very apologetically and was MORTIFIED. The sheriff called the company, and they claimed they had no idea what they were talking about. The company reached out to me asking for my phone number to talk, I told them they were more than welcome to message me. They declined and said, "I'd rather talk over the phone. If you could have your husband give me a call please, that would be great." In response to his SEXIST comment, "I put up with your sexist comments yesterday, I refuse to take anymore of it. You do not have to talk to my husband because he's a man. Feel free to talk to me, I'm the one you did business with." Their reply was, "No worries. Good day!" I spoke to the property owner today to verify the company was going to clean up their mess, and he said it was promised to be completed by Sunday. I informed the sheriff, and I will NEVER hire them again.

Description of Work
Residentail Trash Out & Debris Temoval Services.

Work Completed On 12/11/2021

Review for The Matriarchs Transportation Services, LLC - 2 Hopkins Plz, Baltimore, MD - 39572092

Good morning, We are certainly sorry that you feel you didn’t receive the quality service that we provide to all of our clients. We will continue to strive to do better to service those who depend on to provide exceptional service. We won’t respond to any of the the allegations at this time. It is all being investigated, and will be taken care of as we see fit. Again, thank you for the opportunity. We again regret not living up to your standards, and we wish you and your family and very Happy Holiday Season, and a Happy anew Year. God Bless!

12/02/2021

Rachel D.

Gary contacted me quickly and fit me into his schedule for the same week. Service was fast and efficient. Everything is great and I would recommend and definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of bed frame and mattress.

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

It was an honor ma’am. We thank you.

10/25/2021

Cynthia B.

Excellent. Gary did an excellent job

Description of Work
Delivery

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

10/24/2021

Kito H.

Company was punctual, professional and worked very quickly.

Description of Work
Bull Trash hauling. Several trips needed

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

10/24/2021

Kito H.

First time using this company. Quite professional and efficient. Will most certainly use again

Description of Work
Offices move/transportation

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

10/19/2021

Dairon U.

Amazing. The professionalism and personalization of their service is what’s made them our first choice! Competitive pricing and punctuality standout amongst the competitors as well. Thanks Guys looking forward to our next service!

Description of Work
Hauling Services

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

Tiffany W.

I’ve utilized the service & I was satisfied entirely. Mr. Jones- Russell was quite attentive & professional from start to finish. My trash was removed quickly & I avoided a fine for a poorly kept yard.

Description of Work
Residential Trash Outs

Work Completed On 09/04/2021

Jeffrey W.

Job went very well. Awesome clean up which I didn’t expect

Description of Work
Huge tree branches of a very large amount

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

Antonio B.

Good. Nothing was broken. Everything accounted for, and shipped promptly. Professional, clean, sense of humor. Fair prices. Determined to satisfy and get things done right, and carefully.

Description of Work
Transport moving services

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

Dominique D.

Wonderful five star service!

Description of Work
Trash removal

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

We currently offer General Freight Hauling Services, Commercial & Residential Trash Outs and Debris Removal Services.

Will discuss on a case by case basis.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check