SI Restoration

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2007

4.1

Doing business in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington DC for over 21 years, SI Restoration is a preferred member to many insurance companies and works to get your home back to it's original pre-loss condition. Our company uses certified and insured staff to take out any worry from the owner, we try to make the process as smooth as possible. Servicing commercial, residential, industrial and government properties throughout all of our service areas. Providing services for Mold Remediation, Water Damage and Fire Damage....

Benjamin Water Damage Restoration Service

Professional, affordable and prompt we take pride in what we do ,which is water Damage restoration, flood restoration and commercial cleaning Water Damage Restoration Service,Disaster Damage, Mold Remediation Service, Mold Removal, Building Restoration Service, Water Extraction, Disaster Relief, Water Damage Contractor, Water Damage Repair

Empire Carpet And Air Duct Cleaning

We offer quality and affordable Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

Angel painting and Remodeling LLC

We offer quality and affordable interior and exterior painting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

05/08/2019

They were prompt, professional, and thorough.

Description of Work
Water remediation work

05/08/2019

From start to finish, SI Restoration was professional and timely. They were such a gem to work with during a very tough time. Our home suffered water damage from a water leak in the kitchen to the basement. The team sent to my home (same day) was courteous, knowledgeable, and set up the drying equipment. They explained the process to me and answered all of my questions. They came back every day to...

Description of Work
Water damage

01/01/2018

The crew arrived as scheduled and worked quickly to clean the items in the basement, as well as the basement walls, floor, and ceiling/joists. The only minor issue was the pick-up of the air scrubbers after they had run for 3 days, but this was also finally resolved without an issue.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in basement

Category mold removal

05/11/2017

Personnel were poorly trained and disrespectful of my personal property and caused more damage to my home which is still not complete after nearly one full year. Currently in litigation.

Description of Work
Water damage remediation and restoration

Category water damage restoration

Hello [Member Name Removed], We don't have any account of your address or name in our system for any prior work that was completed. Could you please give our office a call at 800-356-0484 and they can follow up with your concerns. It's showing that the name and address provided, we have not completed any work. Thank you for your time and I believe you may have left this review on the wrong company...

07/14/2015

They were very prompt. Always pleasant and nice.

Description of Work
Drywall and insulation was removed from water damage in attic.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

01/21/2015

John Schuber from the company visited on both days while workers were here. Both remediation technicians were professional, courteous, arrived at appointed time, and worked a full day. Always covered floor in our entryway so would not mar it. Technicians wore protective equipment and changed their suits 3 times daily. First day, erected containment area at top of basement stairs, removed moldy drywall and applied sealant to concrete wall, wiped down entire area and all items in that area with chemical to kill all mold and spores, vacuumed area with HEPA filtered equipment, ran air scrubbers all day and overnight. Second day wiped down entire area and items again with chemical, revacuumed area with HEPA filtered equipment, and left air scrubbers to run a couple of days over Christmas. Returned and removed their equipment and containment material.

Description of Work
Removed mold along length of wall in basement laundry room and in adjoining closet area.

Category mold removal company

08/17/2014

Mikhael Kohn gave the estimate and tracked the whole complicated process, including calling a plumber to replace the sump pump and providing a referral to a waterproofing company, Value Dry. He was knowledgeable and professional, and quite responsive, arriving as early as 6:30AM to accommodate my need to get to work. As painful and expensive as a flooded basement is, he made it much less traumatic than it could have been. The teams worked quickly and well, taking care not to mess up the house. They moved all the furniture and stored belongings into the center of the basement, elevated furniture to prevent further damage, got rid of 4 inches of standing water throughout an entire large finished and fully furnished basement, dried everything out, ripped out drywall and carpeting. After the waterproofing company finished their work SI Restoration came back and replaced carpet and drywall, painted the entire basement, repaired cabinetry, replaced tile floor in bar area and closet where the new drainage system had entailed destroying tiles, and finally put all furniture back in place and cleaned everything up. The whole process was quite expensive and I didn't comparison shop as I just wanted to get the work done with minimal fuss. I had to do international travel in the midst of all this and felt comfortable having SI come and go using a lockbox on the front door. The only reason I gave them a B for price was that it was very expensive, with additional costs after the waterproofing team ripped out additional drywall, but overall I would say it was worth it to have a reliable, professional and responsive team and supervisor in whom I could have confidence. They billed 50% in advance and 50% on completion of the work.

Description of Work
Clean-up and restoration after a major flood in the basement.

Category carpet installer","water damage restoration service","interior painter

06/01/2014

I had the difficult task of dealing with a residence where a person had died and not been discovered for over a week. I hired S&I restoration to deal with the biohazard and clean up. Based on their advertising and phone conversations, I'd hoped for complete removal of affected areas and materials, and deodorizing and sanitation. While punctual and friendly, the job they performed was completely inadequate to the situation. They came and took some number of cardboard boxes of affected garbage, mopped the wood floor with disinfectant, deodorized and left - leaving behind their filthy mop, and another gallon jug of deodorizer with the instructions to use if needed. Well, I needed it - because they also left behind a lot more garbage and affected areas than they cleaned. Not to put too fine a point on it, I was still mopping up clumps of hair and disposing of body fluid impregnated garbage for another week. I don't know if the task was simply too big for my budget - $2200 was already more than I could afford - or if they just didn't care to do any better. The odor, by the way, is still a problem 6 months later. All in all, a horrible experience, and since I was forced to do exactly what I'd felt unqualified to do myself anyway, absolutely not worth the money.

Description of Work
Biohazard cleanup of deceased.

Category biohazard cleanup service

04/03/2014

WARNING DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR RESTORATION The initial contact for water mitigation and demolition-work crew came an hour late. Good verbal customer service. Work crew expected to work on my condo throughout the night, even though I live in a condo. So crew could only work 3 hours due to their late arrival. The initial work crew was polite. When I checked on progress on day 2 of project, crew had well sealed off unaffected rooms. Initial contact with the repair crew was courteous via telephone. Due to the air quality I was unable to stay in my condo or supervise the job-big mistake. When I was assured that the job had been completed I re-entered my condo. General complaints: Found that the rooms had not been sealed off. Dust was everywhere. Workers had spread paint spots to my kitchen and small spots on rug. Workers had used my kitchen: microwave and counters dirty, removed and left out cutlery from closed drawers, crumbs on counter and kitchen table. Used one of my dish cloths as a rag to wipe of paint and/or spackle. Workers used toilets, used toilet paper that was in a closed off room of my residence. Toilets had fecal matter on seat. To say the least I felt violated. General Workmanship: Furniture that was left in the rooms during restoration was not covered. Dusty and some paint splatters. Workers did not close air vents so dust circulated in heat system, throughout my residence and bathroom fans were covered and caked with drywall dust. Workmanship: Due to shoddy and incomplete work we requested the crew to return and re-do work with my husband supervising the job. Workers had failed to: completely paint walls and did not apply two coats of paint. Poor drywall taping. Painted over black mold-when this was brought to a foreman's attn the problem was corrected. Did not complete the ceiling work or painting in one room. Flooring in one floor that was replaced was bubbling and required replacement. toe molding not attached and/or attached and damaged by poor workmanship. There is more but we will end here?. We eventually settled for a job that was somewhat sub-par my husband and I will finish the work and cleaning paint stains. This job was paid for by my neighbors insurance. It should be noted that when all concerns were shared and reviewed with a second foreman, Dave, he agreed that we had reasonable complaints. The first contractor, Rick, was initially polite, however, he did not follow through on the job, became irate over the phone with me once and we did not hear from him again after our complaints were specifically forwarded to the company. My husband felt that foreman/contractor Dave dealt with the complaints in a professional manner. It is noted that when we signed off for the job the work crew leader took from the signature sheets and customer pages, the customer satisfaction survey. I strongly caution people to NOT USE SI RESTORATION

Description of Work
Water mitigation and removal, repair and painting of ceilings, walls, molding, replacement of bathroom vanity.

Category drywall contractor","room remodeling","water damage restoration service","interior painter

02/17/2014

They did a great job. The basement flooded because the sump pump failed. I've seen them on Angie's List and our insurance company recommended them. They were professional, they did what they said they were going to do, and they did a good job.

Description of Work
SI Restoration came right in and they spent 4 days monitoring humidifiers and drying machines in our basement. They picked baseboards off and punched holes in the baseboards to make sure that it's not getting mold. They did a great job on that. They recommended another company that came in and took all of our belongings out so that they could get everything cleaned out. Sometimes the SI took out all the carpet and got rid of that while the other company took all the belongings and cleaned them. SI gave us estimates on getting carpeting, they painted everything, and did all the carpeting.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor","water damage restoration service","interior painter","mold removal company

Providing water damage, fire restoration, smoke restoration, flood cleanup, hoarding cleaning, mold removal and mold remediation, mildew removal, biohazard clean up, blood cleaning, crime scene cleanup and other restoration services.

We provide many services so please call to see what we offer and if we can help.