Raven Termite and Pest Control

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

Maryland
M.D.A
06/30/2016

Raven Termite and Pest Control is a full service company operating in the Greater Baltimore area. We specialize in Residential, Commercial and Industrial Pest Control. We offer specials on our website. Raven Termite and Pest Control accepts all forms of payment....

American Pest

American Pest is offering disinfectant and wipe-down services at this time to combat the spread of COVID-19. As always, we offer top rated pest control for the home and business; servicing D.C., Maryland and Virginia for 90+ years. Proven and reliable pest control for rodents, ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, termites, and more! Our highly-trained, certified pest control professionals will help you to take back your home from pests and keep them out. Award winning, green-friendly options. Service guarantees. Emergency services and 24/7 local communications. We're up to the task of discussing your unique pest problems and providing you with the best possible experience. Contact us today to learn more about our pest control services!

Offers by American Pest on Angi
PestNow LLC

The PestNow brand was originally founded in Virginia in 1995 as Superior Pest Management when four high school friends (Tony Bowers, Frank Bowers, Mark Tatum, and Joe Hamilton) came together to form their own company. With each of them bringing different work experience and education backgrounds to the company, they felt they could work together and use each other's strength to build a successful business. Since Virginia is one of the country's largest Real Estate markets in the country, they decided to start their business off with the WDI Report and approached realtors. With their goal of providing a high volume of inspections, they were able to offer their services at a low price. Low pricing, knowledgeable inspectors, and the ease of doing business with Superior led the owners to expand to other areas and open additional branches. With business exceeding expectations, Tony, Frank, Mark, and Joe decided they wanted to expand further and brought in Rusty Markland as their Operations Manager. With Rusty being long-time industry specialist, they are able to provide additional support to all of their branches; as well as make use of his years of experience to further improve the business. Now, in 2010 with demand for services continuing to increase and an impressive support system in place, the long-time friends knew it was time to implement a plan to broaden PestNow's reach and identified franchising as the best method to do that. By enlisting the help of franchisees to expand on the company's success, PestNow continues to build upon its reputation. Through franchising, they will be able to offer individuals the same opportunity they've enjoyed throughout the years- the ability to operate a fun, fulfilling, and profitable business while at the same time expanding the PestNow family to locales throughout the nation.

Offers by PestNow LLC on Angi
Home Guard Termite Pest & Home Services

Home Guard Services is a locally owned and operated Maryland termite, pest, and home services company with over 20 years of experience and a multi-year Super Service Award winner with Angie's List! Home Guard Services provides excellent customer service and competitive rates. Serving Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Howard, and Prince Georges counties in Maryland, we offer free inspections, coupons, and referral discounts. Former DBA: Pest Guard.

Offers by Home Guard Termite Pest & Home Services on Angi

05/06/2021

Joseph M.

I Recently had my 2 bedroom townhome serviced for 450$. The technician was unwilling to enter a crawl space to try and seal around pipes. This is a very small crawl space, but for the price I had hoped they would. Since then I've had to get in there and try myself, but I am not a professional. They performed a follow up visit after a month and spent a few minutes briefly looking around. About two weeks after the one month warranty ran out I discovered evidence of mice again. When I contacted them about a follow up, they informed me that since I was out of warranty I would need to pay for another service.

Description of Work
Mice extermination

03/30/2021

Dorothy B.

Assess animal noises coming from attic

Description of Work
Chris did a great job right from the start, he arrived in time and was pleasant and professional the entire time. He found a birds nest in my attic, luckily no birds were in there at the time. Chris found the entry point outside and closed it off with a metal sheet, he reassured me that he would return if I heard any other noises just give a call back. A couple days went by and I heard more noises, he returned and did another assessment for other points of entry but didn’t find any signs of critters in the attic. After another week or so or more noises, this time he found a second potential point of entry and boarded that like the first. There was no charge for the additional trips as they were covered under the 30 day warranty. Overall they’ve been great to work with.

12/04/2020

Nicolette G.

"very thorough enjoyed the experience "

Description of Work
wood destroying insect report

08/09/2020

Dawn W.

My mother is in poor health and is convinced she has bugs that morph into something that looks like threads. I was unable to find anything on my own and contacted Raven Pest Control to do an inspection. The initial inspection did not yield finding any insections. Sticky traps were left for a week to see if there were some mites involved. Nothing was found, this may be an issue of static electricity or some other potential explanations. They were prompt, Carl was very accommodating and interacted very well with my mother. Although there is nothing they can do it helped put my mind at ease.

Description of Work
Inspection for biting bugs.

08/09/2020

Dawn W.

Raven came out 2 times, first inspection they took some "specimens" my mother "collected". They also put sticky traps. Visual inspection & microscopic inspection revealed there was NOT an infestation of any kind. The service was free, they were prompt, responsive, and honest.

Description of Work
My mother thought she had an infestation of some type of insect but I could find no evidence of it.

12/06/2019

Linda E.

Carl is by far the most competent and customer-pleasing person I have dealt with for years. He really took on my wildlife control problems as if they were his own. He exudes eagerness and desires to please, and does everything within his ability, and more...beyond what you would expect from a total stranger hired to do a job. Carl, please don't ever retire! Thank you. By the way, the morning after having set three raccoon traps, three sleepy raccoons greeted me this morning from their cozy have-a-heart traps in my barn.

Description of Work
Set raccoon traps and rat traps

Category pest control,animal removal

02/23/2019

cheryl F.

The company was very professional, from the telephone contact to the actual home visit. Tech Carl was on time for the initial estimate visit and the first of two visits to address our problem. The final visit is still pending, to allow time for any remaining squirrels to leave the premises. We had two obvious entries into our attic by squirrels and were hearing much noise in the attic area. The noticeable squirrel activity had ceased prior to Carl's initial visit but he was able to identify the areas where the squirrels had been. He sealed off one entry point and placed a one way trap on the other entry point on the first visit. This was to ensure that any animal still in the attic could get out but not back in. The weather was horrible on this day but Carl stated he could take care of our issue even in the bad weather. Carl will return in 2 weeks to remove the one way trap door and permanently seal up that entry as well. So far so good - haven't heard any more noises from the attic. Price was higher than I would have thought but I am not familiar with how much these issues normally run, and it included all three visits. A senior discount and cash payment discount were provided

Description of Work
Squirrels in the attic

09/05/2018

Carol P.

Carl was knowledgeable and did the work efficiently.

Description of Work
Close squirrel holes in attic and decontaminate attic.

01/15/2014

Stuart Z.

As always, Korey Keels did a professional job. Korey has been treating and inspecting my house quarterly for about 6 years. Before founding Raven Termite and Pest Control about a year ago, he and a colleague treated my house as part of a small family-owned business until the colleague/owner retired and disbanded the company. When issues have arisen between scheduled treatments over the years -- including carpenter bees, a wasp's nest, mice and ants -- Korey or his colleague responded promptly and professionally to treat the situation at no additional cost. For the most part, issues have been few and far between, I believe due to regularly scheduled treatments. My house's exterior is covered by wood shingles, and my basement has had water issues, so regular treatments have kept termites and other pests at bay. I have found Korey to be friendly, polite, cheerful, punctual, responsive and hard working, which is why I use Raven Termite and Pest Control.

Description of Work
Provider did regular quarterly pest inspection and treatment, which included spraying baseboards, installing insect monitors and treating the exterior perimeter.

Raven Termite and Pest Control

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

PO Box 28381

Baltimore, MD 21234

Rodents, Bed Bugs, Termites, Roaches, Ants, and many more....