We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Park Heights Roofing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2008

6999 Reisterstown Rd Suite 1

Baltimore, MD 21215

"Baltimore Magazine's Best" local roofing company specializing in exterior home improvements.

11/20/2022

S K.

We used Park Heights to do our roof. They did an adequate installation job but we later discovered the following problems: * Sloppy workmanship * Damage to siding * Failure to plug in new electrical fan in attic * Failure to reconnect attic flue (which brings up carbon monoxide from boiler) On the whole this sloppy service not only left us with concerns going forward, but posed risks to my family's health. We did not discover the problems with the fan and flue for a whole year, and had to hire another company to fix the issues. I would highly recommend you stay away from this firm.

Description of Work
Installing new roof

09/27/2019

Ben H.

I had met with "Elgy" which is the nickname of Israel the owner of the company. I was discussing the idea of getting a flat roof which is for a 2/12 pitch, we also have a regular roof which needs shingles. Elgy is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, and answered each and every question I had. We ended up just doing a ridge vent for now. The workers showed up with a good attitude and did a fine job. The job was fairly priced. I am very pleased with my experience with Park Heights roofing and definitely recommend this fine company!!

Description of Work
We needed a ridge vent for the main roof

08/04/2019

Gina F.

I highly recommend Park Heights Roofing. We had several estimates and every company recommended a different solution. Park Heights was the only one to suggest a solution that seemed to make sense for our problem, and it was for a reasonable price. The crew came out quickly, were very polite, cleaned up thoroughly, and when I noticed an imperfection in the downspout after hours, were back the very next day to fix it. It was so easy to wrork with this company that I am happy to recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Category gutter repair

05/29/2019

Marty J.

We used Park Heights roofing about a year ago to replace our aging roof and install new gutters. We wanted to hire someone local. Their pricing was very competitive and we liked their offerings. The service was great. They've always been very responsive with any questions or concerns.

Description of Work
Entire roof replacement

11/20/2018

Rivkah H.

They were a pleasure to work with and followed through on every commitment. They moved up every job if time was available and the project was completed early. Our chimney was leaking and they fixed it on a weekend. It did take a few weeks to get an appointment with them and answers to all of our questions. However once we signed the contract they were on top of every detail and updated us consistently. I did have to ask for a copy of the contract but it was taken care of within minutes.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters. Chimney repaired

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

10/25/2018

Michael C.

On time and not one cent above quote!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

09/26/2018

Sandy R.

Excellent work! Prompt and professional!! People keep passing my house since I’ve had the work done exclaiming “when did they build a new house on this street”! We are so excited and pleased with the results-?

Description of Work
Roofing and siding

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

09/26/2018

Nadav S.

They were the most professional company and team I dealt with. From the owner down to the project manager. There is no better company to use for all roofing needs. Honesty and good hard working people. If I could give them AAAAAAAAAA I would be they only let 1 A. Park Heights Roofing is the only company to use.

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

09/16/2018

Carl S.

The entire process was seamless. Our quote was done in a timely manner as was signing the contract. Our roof was completed much sooner than anticipated sine we did have a water leak. The crew that worked on the roof was excellent. The clean up after the job was excellent.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/10/2018

Howard L.

After removing the old roof, the crew chief determined that 21 plywood sheets needed to be replaced. The extra cost for new plywood and installation was an additional $1,200.00 over the estimate. The Park Heights Roofing crew worked tirelessly and did a superb job in cleaning up all debris.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and install new roof

03/14/2018

Brian Y.

Everything was done punctually and professionally. Two months after the work was done, we had a 60 mph windstorm with shingles being blown off the roof. Park Heights Roofing came out almost immediately and repaired the missing shingles at no charge. Outstanding customer service

Description of Work
We needed a new roof on our home.

03/13/2018

Phyllis L.

Very well. They came out to look at the damage, gave us an estimate and also did the repair work much sooner than expected. In addition they checked the gutters and cleared a downspout that was clogged without charging an extra fee.

Description of Work
Replacement of shingles on roof that came off from the heavy winds.

03/12/2018

Ilene U.

When I telephoned Park Heights Roofing to inform them of the problem, they responded right away. The next day the shingles were replaced and the chimney caps were reinstalled. There was no charge for this service. Park Heights Roofing is a dependable company who truly cares about customer service. I will continue to recommend them to my friends and family!

Description of Work
During the recent wind storm, some shingles from my recently installed roof blew off. Also, two chimney caps were blown away.

Category roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

03/12/2018

Jon S.

I called Monday morning after the weekend wind storm, assuming I'd get on the list of storm related repairs and would see them sometime in the distant future when my name finally came up. In fact, they came out within four hours, fixed the damage, and were gone by 2:30 that afternoon. Amazing! I won't know 'til the next big windstorm whether or not they did a good job--I can only assume that they did--but I'm really impressed with their responsiveness and promptness of service.

Description of Work
Roof repair after NorEaster windstorm: replace blown-off shingles and re-fasten others that were loosened by the storm.

11/29/2017

Fred L.

Very pleased. They knew what they were doing and I feel confident in their professionalism. Left the area spotless. Sort of think of a roof like a Diamond. You really aren’t sure what you’re getting unless you feel reliability on those skills whom you depend and on the integrity you sense those you work with. We saw adds for cheaper but the trucks of the trade made us feel this company to be our best quality choice.

Description of Work
Reroof and chimney repair.

Category roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

11/02/2017

Mary R.

Prompt service, quiet, courteous workers, good product. Solved all the problems I had with ineffective gutter.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement.

10/25/2017

Margaret H.

They were very professional. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof from the plywood on up. Replaced all gutters and downspouts. Installed two new bathroom roof vents for exhaust.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps

10/25/2017

Chaim K.

Job went well. Easy crew to work with.

Description of Work
Full roof gutter and downspout replacement.

10/24/2017

Chaim K.

Service was great. Andrew came out a number of times to help with estimates, check the progress and make sure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof over two stages

10/23/2017

Sholom W.

They were incredibly responsive from the minute we called with water coming into our house. They threw a temporary tarp on so we could consider our options. We went ahead with the roof and they worked with us and the insurance seemlessly. Brandon oversaw every step and made sure we were completely happy. I would highly recommend Park Heights Roofing!

Description of Work
Needed an entire new roof after a really bad storm ripped most of ours off.

Category insulation, roofing

10/23/2017

Debra K.

I was entirely satisfied. They were pleasant and professional in every regard. Work was done promptly. I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Park Heights roofing just repaired and replaced my roof and trim.

09/07/2017

Evelyn Z.

Everything went very well. Crews and supervisors very courteous, friendly and efficient. They kept me up to date on timelines and was finished earlier than expected. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
My roof and gutters were replaced.

08/24/2017

Ilene S.

Fine except too costly for surprise extras.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

08/23/2017

Jeffrey C.

Amazing service and product! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
New Gutters

Category gutter repair

08/03/2017

Dianne R.

There was more work than we thought that needed to be done at the time, so we didn't move forward. I thought the quote was a little high. I didn't really have a problem with them. They were nice. I only spoke with them over the phone. They were fine. I don't have anything bad to say about them. They were nice over the phone. That is kind of important. I did have to call them back back to get the quote. Based on their price, I would probably not get a quote from them again.

Description of Work
Gave A Quote for Replacing Roofing

GLR Home Improvement

We have over 30 years experience! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

First Class Chimney Services LLC

First Class Chimney Services experienced technicians arrive when they say they will. We provide a level of customer service satisfaction in the chimney business. Our employees are constantly commended on their professionalism & dedication to customer satisfaction. Our Certified Chimney Technicians are experts in regular cleanings, pointing & retouching, & restorations authentic to the original masonry. Whether you're building a new home, restoring a fireplace, or just building a walk. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers & referrals that we have for the last years 30 years. Our mission is to provide you with the information & quality service you need at a reasonable rate. Call us for your free estimate.

ChimneyTEK

Been in business since 1994, professionally trained at the Chimney Safety Institute of America, Member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild. Licensed by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission, #86685. Family owned and operated. Owner on most major repairs. We are dedicated to serving our customers needs.

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

New Architectural Shingle Roofs, Slate Maintenance, Rubber Roofs, Metal Roofs, TPO Roofs, Vinyl Siding, Fiberglass Blown-In Insulation, Commercial-Grade 6" Seamless Aluminum Gutters, Roof Repairs, Power Roof Fans, Solar Roof Fans, Chimney Pointing, Skylights,