Len The Plumber, LLC.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2005

4.4

Len The Plumber, LLC. is a leading plumbing and drain company serving Central Maryland. Our certified professional plumbers are available same day to assist residential and commercial customers in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Cecil County, Harford County, and Howard County. Our knowledgeable plumbers have years of experience dealing with a wide variety of plumbing issues including plumbing repairs, drain cleaning, water heaters, well systems, heating systems, sewer, water, and gas lines. We’re open 7 days a week with no extra charge on evenings or weekends!...

Long Fence and Home

Moshe Pelberg CPA

I am a Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisor, and support my clients with bookkeeping, payroll and general business consulting. I also prepare and efile business and state tax returns. On the individual side, I prepare and file federal and state tax returns, as well as trust and estate tax returns, and tax planning.

A H Makhlouf CPA

Locally owned & operated tax and financial consultant.

Offers by A H Makhlouf CPA on Angi

06/30/2021

Keasia did an amazing job of repairing the leak under my kitchen sink. She replaced the garbage disposal, offered me options, provided a discount and tested all when completed. I will definitely use Len the Plumber again and request Keasia. A++ for an excellent job!!

Description of Work
replacement of garbage disposal

Category appliance repair,plumbing

03/02/2021

They were excellent. I enjoyed them coming in and doing the work for me.

Description of Work
Installed shower, repaired faucets

Category plumbing

01/02/2021

We have used Len The Plumber, Baltimore location, two times so far. Both of the times were due to emergencies. Len The Plumber was fast, professional, and got the work done quickly. They are the only plumbing company we will use for our needs. Thank you so much to you and your staff.

Description of Work
New toilet installed and plumbing repaired.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

12/11/2020

The positive : Came out same day as call. As advertised Good news. The negative: Didn't quote a price up front. Was here about 2 hours at most. Very little material used. Ready for this .......... I was CHARGED $850.00. i know plumbers are notoriously high but this is a gouging . GET YOUR UP FRONT !!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE AS OF 12/14/2020: Called about getting an itemized receipt for the work done. Ex...

Description of Work
Powder remodel. Remove toilet and disconnect sink(vanity).. Cap everything off until reinstall. Replaced water filter in basement. I supplied the filter.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

10/28/2020

They were great, everyone was courteous, they really really did best work, I will recommend them to anybody. They make everything clean before they leave. They were enjoyable to work with.

Description of Work
Toilet installation and plumbing service

Category plumbing

Plumbing, Fixtures, Drains, Water & Sewer Line Repairs & Replacements, Faucets, Toilets, Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Laundry Tubs, Sinks, Drain Cleaning, Wells & Heating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available