Len The Plumber, LLC.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2005

4.4

Len The Plumber, LLC. is a leading plumbing and drain company serving Central Maryland. Our certified professional plumbers are available same day to assist residential and commercial customers in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Cecil County, Harford County, and Howard County. Our knowledgeable plumbers have years of experience dealing with a wide variety of plumbing issues including plumbing repairs, drain cleaning, water heaters, well systems, heating systems, sewer, water, and gas lines. We’re open 7 days a week with no extra charge on evenings or weekends!...

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

C.A. Taciak & Sons

Give us a call to find a solution to your plumbing problem! Direct line: 410-960-2667 Office line: 410-339-6364 C.A. Taciak & Sons is a family-owned plumbing company specializing in underground utilities for homes in the greater Baltimore area. Since 1940 we've been providing service for sewer line repair and replacement, pipe inspection, pipe locating, drain cleaning, water line repair and replacement, leak detection, septic system repair and replacement, rain leader and stormwater repair, and sinkhole repair. We understand that your house is your investment! We're dedicated to giving our neighbors an unmatched level of service and craftsmanship. With over 75 years of experience treating plumbing issues specific to Maryland homes, we have tried-and-true solutions ready to get your exterior plumbing working. From diagnosing piping problems to fixing them, we're here to help.

Offers by C.A. Taciak & Sons  on Angi
A H Makhlouf CPA

Locally owned & operated tax and financial consultant.

Offers by A H Makhlouf CPA on Angi

09/02/2021

The company failed to come on the first scheduled visit (2:00-5:00pm). After numerous calls they scheduled for the next morning window. The first thing the plumber say was that I probably needed a new garbage disposal, even though this one is working perfectly. When I said no, he then presented an outrageous estimate. He wanted $824.00 to snake a simple kitchen sink drain. This is highway robbery....

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen sink

Category appliance repair,drain cleaning

06/30/2021

Keasia did an amazing job of repairing the leak under my kitchen sink. She replaced the garbage disposal, offered me options, provided a discount and tested all when completed. I will definitely use Len the Plumber again and request Keasia. A++ for an excellent job!!

Description of Work
replacement of garbage disposal

Category appliance repair,plumbing

03/02/2021

They were excellent. I enjoyed them coming in and doing the work for me.

Description of Work
Installed shower, repaired faucets

Category plumbing

01/02/2021

We have used Len The Plumber, Baltimore location, two times so far. Both of the times were due to emergencies. Len The Plumber was fast, professional, and got the work done quickly. They are the only plumbing company we will use for our needs. Thank you so much to you and your staff.

Description of Work
New toilet installed and plumbing repaired.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

12/11/2020

The positive : Came out same day as call. As advertised Good news. The negative: Didn't quote a price up front. Was here about 2 hours at most. Very little material used. Ready for this .......... I was CHARGED $850.00. i know plumbers are notoriously high but this is a gouging . GET YOUR UP FRONT !!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE AS OF 12/14/2020: Called about getting an itemized receipt for the work done. Ex...

Description of Work
Powder remodel. Remove toilet and disconnect sink(vanity).. Cap everything off until reinstall. Replaced water filter in basement. I supplied the filter.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

10/28/2020

They were great, everyone was courteous, they really really did best work, I will recommend them to anybody. They make everything clean before they leave. They were enjoyable to work with.

Description of Work
Toilet installation and plumbing service

Category plumber

09/25/2020

This company is BS!!! They do NOT drug test their drivers!!! I know one for a fact that forces himself to stay up for several days by taking the narcotic adderal that he is NOT prescribed while driving a Len truck up and down the highway all day every day endangering the safety and lives of innocent people and after reporting it to the head managers of the company they actually had the balls and nerve to give him a .75 raise!! Who does that? Since my warning meant nothing to them it’s ... OSHA time!!!!!! Before someone is seriously hurt!! He already has a tremendous anger problem along with road rage and make sure you give him a warm welcome into your home while he’s angry and delirious!

Description of Work
Would never let them touch anything I own!!!

Category plumber","accounting

08/02/2020

They CANCELLED on us TWICE on the same day. Waited from 8:30am to 12...they called and pushed us back from 2pm to 5pm. They called at 4:15pm to cancel a 2nd time! No More LEN for us!

Description of Work
Leak in 2nd Story Bathroom - pouring down onto 1st Floor

Category plumber

07/16/2020

This company promises emergency repair service 7 days a week. I called one afternoon as water gushed out of a pipe in our basement and was told: no emergency service was available that day. So... don't waste the energy in your fingers dialing them. Roto-Rooter came immediately.

Description of Work
Burst pipe

Category appliance repair","plumber

Plumbing, Fixtures, Drains, Water & Sewer Line Repairs & Replacements, Faucets, Toilets, Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Laundry Tubs, Sinks, Drain Cleaning, Wells & Heating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available