Hunny Do LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2013

Hunny Do is a service driven company committed to providing quality home improvements and repairs to home owners, property managers and real estate investors at affordable prices. As our name implies, Hunny Do specializes in those small to medium projects, that most contractors say that to small for us to do or they charge an arm & a leg for, and s second mortgage. Hunny Do makes improvements and repairs that beautify and add value to your home. From replacing a faucet, painting your living room, installing a ceiling fan, building a deck or remodeling your kitchen... Hunny Do is at your service to get your "Hunny do list... Done!!!"...

Give us a call to find a solution to your plumbing problem! Direct line: 410-960-2667 Office line: 410-339-6364 C.A. Taciak & Sons is a family-owned plumbing company specializing in underground utilities for homes in the greater Baltimore area. Since 1940 we've been providing service for sewer line repair and replacement, pipe inspection, pipe locating, drain cleaning, water line repair and replacement, leak detection, septic system repair and replacement, rain leader and stormwater repair, and sinkhole repair. We understand that your house is your investment! We're dedicated to giving our neighbors an unmatched level of service and craftsmanship. With over 75 years of experience treating plumbing issues specific to Maryland homes, we have tried-and-true solutions ready to get your exterior plumbing working. From diagnosing piping problems to fixing them, we're here to help.

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Since 1991 American Windows has provided quality products at affordable pricing. We are employee owned and operated with great customer service being our top priority. Please contact us for a free no obligation estimate or visit one of our showrooms in Fairfax VA or Kensington MD. Additional phone numbers: 703-352-2100-VA, 301-362-4150-MD. Another contact name is Edward Dunn. Additional contact name - Benjamin Beltran. Additional email - woodwindowsDC@gmail.com.

01/25/2019

Hunny Do has fixed so many things for my rental property that I don't remember them all! This is my go-to company because they are responsive, fast and reliable.

Description of Work
general handyman tasks

11/27/2018

They did came and checked on the project, but after that they did not get back to me for quotation nor estimate. I Tried 2 or 3 times to call them for a work but they were not available and they don't return my call.

Description of Work
fixing of some leaks, electrical problem

08/17/2018

They always respond quickly and no job is too small. I use them all the time for my rental property!

Description of Work
Re-hanging a door

04/09/2018

I purchased a Groupon for 16hrs of work from Hunny Do. I gave Mr. Stevenson a comprehensive list of the work I was looking to have completed and attempted to schedule. After several scheduling debacles where he would not show up or cancel last minute, he eventually showed up for 2 hours with a "helper". Bruce installed a deadbolt lock on the front door while his helper was tasked with caulking a b...

Description of Work
Various Small Jobs

08/28/2017

Spoke with Dawn from the office who was great and very professional. She scheduled my appointment for my estimate and was always pleasant during our conversations. However that’s all I can review. The owner showed up late to give me an estimate and never gave me the estimate even after calling to request it. Work was never done.

Description of Work
Handyman services for outdoor painting, new outdoor lighting.

Category handyman service

Hello Ms [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the review. You know it saddens me when ever we fall short, however I will continue to do my part to try and make the company a better place for the community that it serves as well as the customers that we couldn't. I hope that you will take this as an offer of apology for falling short an keep an eye out for our improvement. Thank you so much Dawn

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Door, Locks, Shelving, Ceiling Repair, Drywall, Flooring Vinyl, Ceramic, Hardwood, Blinds Installation, Drapes, Floor Sanding & Finishing, Decks, Chair & Crown Molding, Leaking Faucet, Kitchen Faucets, Vanity, Bathtub, Clogged, Drain, Sink, Toilet, Garbage Disposal, Leaking Pipes & Drain, Connect Dishwasher & Washing Machine, Hot Water Heaters, Caulking, Toilet Repair & Installation, Lighting Fixtures, Ceiling Fans, Outlet Replacement, Switches,

Roofing and Refinishing Floors