Easters Lock & Security Solutions Inc

Founded 1953 • With Angi since January 2005

1713 E Joppa Rd

Baltimore, MD 21234

Thank you for considering Easter's Lock & Security Solutions for your security needs. Easter's is the name that's been known and trusted for over 60 years for providing Maryland residents and companies with fast, dependable, same day service at reasonable rates.Our service is second to none. Try us once and we think you'll see why our customers have kept coming back for over 6 decades. Easter's is A+ Rated by Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau....

08/28/2017

James C.

I went to the shop's location with a new blank of the key that I needed cut and the key that it needed to match. The price quoted was $49 LABOR, telling me it needed to be cut on a laser machine. This price seemed outrageous so I went to a dealer who cut the key perfectly within 5 minutes for no charge!

Description of Work
I needed an auto key cut.

Category locksmith

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our pricing. I'm not sure what the circumstances were (brand of car & model, etc.) that you would have an uncut key blank and why who ever supplied it didn't cut it for you. Or why a dealer would cut the key for nothing especially if it had a computer chip in it that had to be programmed. But we make sure that our pricing on the newer laser cut, computerized car keys is well below what a dealer charges and our local competition.

08/09/2017

Colleen G.

Everything went well. Punctual. in and out in about 2hours. Needed to modify one very old door. Took a little while, but I knew the door was going to be a problem. Changed the lockset one new front door in 10 minutes.

Description of Work
Needed to change old lock set on doors. Prompt, courteous service

05/13/2015

Phillip D.

Did a good job but, at a high cost.

Description of Work
Replace locks on front and rear entry doors.

Category locksmith,doors

04/08/2015

William H.

The key worked, and all my information was on file. They are so friendly and courteous there! And their products always work!

Description of Work
Made a key for some high security locks I bought years ago from Easter

03/30/2015

Joe D.

Extremely easy to work with. Our deadbolt broke and - living in Baltimore - we decided to go with a high quality lock and professional installation. Bruce and I talked on the phone several times going over options based on the pictures I sent him of the door. I took some measurements for him and he got everything ready to go. The technician spent about an hour installing and adjusting the hardware until it worked perfectly. He even re-installed the deadbolt on our backdoor that was temporarily covering the front door. Price is more than you would pay at Home Depot, but it is well worth it to get higher quality hardware and professional installation. Done a lot of research and quality locks - along with sturdy doors and good outdoor lighting - are definitely worth the price.

Description of Work
Ordered and installed a new double cylinder deadbolt, privacy lever, and nickle wrap plate on our front door.

Category locksmith,doors

12/01/2014

Barbara L.

See above - they did a great job and I will go directly there from now on.

Description of Work
The provider made duplicate keys for me -- this may sound simple, but I drove past both Home Depot and Lowe's to get to Easter's - I know that I always end up there when the big store's duplicates don't quite fit, so I decided to go directly there this time ---the keys are great - they taught me how to lubricate an old lock without getting a buildup of gunk in there, and were absolutely delightful to deal with - the best part is that the keys work like a dream - they are made differently than on the machines in Home Depot, and I don't have to jiggle them or work them hard or hope that they work - they are perfect!

10/14/2014

Melissa B.

Upon purchasing a new home, I contacted Easter's to discuss replacing the existing cheap deadbolts with Medeco deadbolts. After a few minutes of conversation about my secuirty goals, the service agent suggested a lower-cost alternative to the Medeco locks that would meet my needs. He also spent quite a bit ot time talking about my other concerns and helped me find the right solutions without breaking the bank. At no time did I feel the agent was trying to up-sell or under-sell me to get my business. The technician arrived promptly, had all the parts and equimpment needed, and completed the job swiftly and professionally. I am happy with the work performed and will call on Easter's for any of my future locksmithing needs.

Description of Work
Replaced two deadbolts, rekeyed a two-tumbler deadbolt, replaced a mailbox lock.

Category locksmith

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you were happy with our service.

03/05/2014

Earlene G.

He was prompt, very knowledgable, very professional

Description of Work
He rekeyed locks on 3 doors on one property and 2 doors on another property.

10/26/2012

Cheryl B.

They were the most effective in terms of communication, they were very professional. Their fees were also reasonable.

Description of Work
They provided card key access for our company office building.

Category home security systems

06/11/2012

Anne-Marie R.

I had no problems with them. They were helpful, friendly and fast. The pricing ended up being less than I thought it would be.

Description of Work
Easter's Lock & Security Systems Inc. changed out some of our locks and re-keyed them.

AFFORDABLE LOCKSMITH, INC.

Call or Text us : (443)729-6005 ***LOCAL, PRO, LOW PRICE*** www.affordablelocksmithsusa.com Warranty, Same Day Service. Problem after problem - one time trip guarantee. since 2000,Commercial,Residential.Auto,Safe.... www.affordablelocksmithsusa.com, where we have many more great reviews! We usually can provide SAME DAY SERVICE! We at Affordable Locksmith, Inc., we are a locally owned and operated company with over 19 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of locksmith services that are customize to each individual project. We specialize in home and business, as well as some auto, especially door install and repair such as dragging , sagging and alignment. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! We accept cash, check, and credit cards.

Offers by AFFORDABLE LOCKSMITH, INC. on Angi
    Key Hole

Family owned and operated since 1960, The Key Hole Inc. has provided thousands of locks and lock/security systems of every make and grade conceivable to our Baltimore clients. Moreover, our locksmiths treat our clients as valued business partners. That is, we treat all of our clients as equals and value their input so that the end result satisfies both parties.

Ultra Guard Security Systems

We are a local boutique security company in Gaithersburg, MD. We offer solutions from residential smart homes to full commercial operations. Personal service, expert design and installation, and cutting edge technology are our strengths.

Offers by Ultra Guard Security Systems on Angi

Locksmith Service, Safe & Vault Service, Key Duplication, Door Hardware, Commercial Doors & Frames, Automatic Door Openers/Operators, Access Control Systems, Video Surveillance CCTV, Intercom & Telephone Entry Systems