CLEAN SWEEP CHIMNEY & GUTTER SERVICE

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2006

We are a locally owned and operated business. We offer 24 hour emergency service. We pride ourselves on prompt reliable service. We are on the preferred contractor lists for both the Bolton Hill and Oakenshawe neighborhoods. We service Baltimore City/County, Howard, Harford, and Anne Arundle Counties. We have strong relationships with many local realtors- The Yerman Group, Coldwell Banker, Chase Fitzgerald and Hill & Co. Please call to shedule an appointment or free estimate....

Stinebaugh Masonry LLC

***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.net

Fire Free Chimney Sweeps

Fire-Free Chimney Sweeps started in the summer of 1978. In March 1979 FFCS incorporated in the state of Maryland and start providing service to Delaware. To provide chimney service to home owners. Helping make their home worm and safe for the winter and help maintain their system. Plus to install wood, coal and pellet stove the safest way possible.

City Clean Inc

Pressure Washing * Soft Washing * HybridWash! - We are an owner-operated small business with quality and customer service as our main focus. Established in 1996, we currently have a super team of 6 highly skilled full time technicians. Up to 15% discount to Angie's List members. We are also a Super Service award winning company 9 years in a row! Call or message us today for a free quote.

Offers by City Clean Inc on Angi

02/10/2019

Anna C.

Mike and Donald did an Awesome job. They were friendly and courteous. They went up on the roof and replaced all of the screws and fixed the chimney. It was hanging on by one rusty screw. My parents are senior citizens and on a fixed income. I researched companies on Angie’s list and this company was the only one that came to fix the chimney. Thank You Mike and Donald. You’re Awesome! From the Cluster’s

Description of Work
The chimney on my Mom and Dad’s roof was loose. It was windy and it was banging on the roof. Please note this is not a fireplace chimney. It is a chimney on the roof for the furnace.

Category roofing,chimney repair

09/08/2018

Louis R.

Excellent work. They clearly worked hard to do a good quality job. Very courteous. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Replaced chimney crown and repaired hot water heater access to chimney flue

Category chimney repair

08/13/2018

Cindy C.

The technicians did a thorough inspection and determined the chimney didn't need cleaning. They explained a repair that was needed and provided an estimate for the repair. I have not done the repair yet as I don't plan to use the fireplace soon. The price is high for an inspection but it was explained ahead of time that if a cleaning is not required you still pay the minimum fee of $150. A detailed inspection certificate was provided. The technicians were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning

12/06/2017

J R.

Cullen scheduled me for an estimate and then when I was ready, he quickly gave me an appointment. The project was completed in a few hours, but some issues needed to be resolved. When I spoke to Cullen, he was very attentive and polite in addressing my concerns. He could not have been nicer. He and his team went the extra mile to ensure the quality of the work. Two of his pros were here today to do some final tasks. Their attention to detail in completing the projectwas excellent. I am a very satisfied and pleased customer. Thank you, Clean Sweep Chimney Service!

Description of Work
Reline the oil flue and repair the crown.

Category chimney repair

06/27/2017

Wayne B.

On Monday, 6/26/17, I called Clean Sweep Chimney and Gutter Service and spoke to "Cullen," one of the owners, to set up an estimate for the next day, June 27th. "Bill," their technician, arrived right on time at 10 A.M., June 27th, for the estimate. Having been quoted a price, I asked to have the work begun the same day, and he did. "Bill" began the job by using an electric grinder to remove the worn out mortar from the entire chimney, and he repointed with new mortar. He then installed the stainless steel rain cap, with animal guard, and built a mortar crown to anchor. Thereafter, using a garden house, he washed all the old mortar from the top of my roof and cleaned up after himself. "Bill" was friendly, methodical and quick to get the job done. WHAT STRUCK ME THE MOST ABOUT CLEAN SWEEP CHIMNEY AND GUTTER SERVICE WAS THEIR HONESTY AND THEIR REASONABLE PRICING. Whereas 2 other companies, that I had contacted, informed me that I needed a new chimney liner; I learned from "Bill," my technician, that was NOT the case at all. WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, CLEAN SWEEP CHIMNEY AND GUTTER SERVICE, IS BY FAR, THE BEST COMPANY OUT THERE. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY WITH A WINNER!

Description of Work
Grind and point entire chimney, install an 8" x 8" stainless steel rain cap (with animal guard) and build mortar crown to anchor. (My house was built in 1935 and is 82 years old; and the chimney was in disrepair, having been neglected for a number of years.)

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

03/29/2017

Rhonda G.

Clean Sweep arrived on time and upon looking at my fireplace, told me that cleaning wasn't necessary. They inspected the chimney and recommended I fix a few bricks when the weather breaks. They also took the time to explain how to use the fireplace. All this and there was no charge!! They are the best! I will never use anyone else.

Description of Work
I purchased a home with a fireplace. The home inspector told me it needed to be cleaned.

01/16/2017

Corinne A.

Great. They answered all my questions about fireplaces and my blower that is having a problem. Way beyond the call of duty.

Description of Work
Bought a new house needed chimney swept for safety.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

12/18/2016

Corey C.

It went well and they taught me how to use the fireplace.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning.

11/06/2016

glynn O.

Hung up the phone while we were trying to schedule an appointment. He did not try to call us back.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

Our sincere apologies for dropping the ball with you. Sometimes (Especially in the Fall) we are extremely busy..........receiving 100's of calls a day. Although myself and Cullen do our absolute best to answer the phone personally , there are times when a call has to go to voicemail or a call is dropped due to cellphone coverage if we are out in the field. When this happens we do our best to return the call when "caller ID " etc allows. Again..............our apologies for leaving you unattended. If you would desire to contact us in the future we would be happy to hear from you! James Green

10/14/2016

Janet F.

Clean Sweep was able to schedule the service within a few days of our call. The technician (Adrian) showed up on time and did an excellent job. Everything was done very professionally and he left things much better than he found them. We will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Clean Sweep Chimney Service cleaned out the furnace flue in the basement and a fireplace chimney from a 1st floor fireplace.

Category chimney sweep

Chimney inspection, chimney cleaning, chimney repair, chimney relinings, brick restoration, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, slate repair, duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa