Clean as a whistle janitorial services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2015

CLEANING SERVICES AND YOU CAN PAY USING YOUR PAY PAL ACCOUNT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE GET FREE ACCOUNT TODAY...

Empire Carpet And Air Duct Cleaning

We offer quality and affordable Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

Infinite Carpet Cleaning & Restoration

Over 15 years of experience in residential & commercial carpet cleaning and restoration! We can get ANYTHING out! Call today for a free estimate.

BJ Carpet Care

BJ Carpet Care is an honest, friendly, and family-owned company. We provide carpet care on the residential and commercial levels. As a certified professional with over 24 years in the cleaning business, I'm confident we can take care of all your carpet furniture and drapery needs. We also have a excellent deodorizer for your pet mishaps, and we also have a protector to extend the life of your carpets. Check out our website at Bjcarpetcare.net , BBB, Facebook

12/22/2017

Audwin T.

I have a rental property that I needed cleaned immediately. I contacted Ms. Loretta she assured me that she could do the job, with in 30 minutes she was at my door. Ms Loretta was very kind and professional. The cleaning was done expeditiously and neatly with before and after pictures because I was not there. I would definitely use her again and highly recommend Clean as a Whistle Janitorial Services. Thank you again Ms. Loretta and Clean as a Whistle Janitorial Services you're the best.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning