Charmed Chimney Service

With Angi since July 2012

Charmed Chimney Service is a full service chimney company located in Baltimore, MD. Our capabilities include everything from chimney inspections and sweepings to relinings and complete rebuilds. We are licensed, bonded and insured and offer free estimates on any work your chimney may need. Call us at (443) 286-9337 with any questions you may have or to make set up an appointment for a free estimate. Thank you for considering Charmed Chimney Service for your next chimney cleaning or repair and we look forward to working with you....

Stinebaugh Masonry LLC

***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.net

Miramd Construction LLC

Specializing in general remodeling! concrete and fences. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

GLR Home Improvement

We have over 30 years experience! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

05/15/2021

Andrew R.

Very poorly, extremely overpriced. While they did fix the main problem (which was leaks in the chimney) I had another company come out to inspect their work. They did the absolute minimal repairs, left cracks in the masonry, reattached broken bricks, did not resurface the top of the chimney, among other problems. They also massively over-charged me. Avoid completely.

Description of Work
Chimney needed repairs

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney repair

04/16/2020

pamela F.

From the estimate with Casey to the repairs and clean-up with Casey, Jamie, and Freddie, I was extremely pleased with my choice of contractor. These technicians were knowledgable and respectful. They addressed my concerns and worked efficiently. When calling the office, call backs were prompt and courteous. They worked with me to accommodate my schedule.

Description of Work
replacement of liner system with reconnection of water heater pipe; crown repair

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

06/05/2019

Eduardo G.

i had an internal leak, difficult to detect the source, they did their best to repair it

Description of Work
flashing and cap repair

05/29/2019

Vicky R.

In the fall we had them look things over and they gave us a cost to do everything. We hadn't had it looked at in a long time and gets a lot of use. They told us we could wait until spring and gave us our written estimate. In May I called and scheduled and they were friendly and professional and left us with a safe chimney.

Description of Work
chimney repair and maintenance

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney repair

12/18/2018

EJ W.

Surprising well! They were very punctual, cleaned up after themselves. Easy to work with and very professional. Am using them again in Spring to repair/clean other chimney. Highly recommend. Price fair compared to other estimates which ranged from $600-$1,000 difference!

Description of Work
New Chimney liner installed.

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

08/14/2018

John K.

The workers did a great job on the project. I had a crack that needed to be fixed in my fireplace. Two other companies wanted to parge the smoke chamber for around $750. Charmed explained that the chamber was already parged and doing it again was overkill. They fixed the crack for $100. They also did work on the chimney fixing and waterproofing my chimney. I had asked for a picture of the completed work but for some reason the picture didn't save. The owner of the company had the guys come back out after the job was completed and paid to go back on the roof to get me my photo. Really nice job and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Fixing of a crack in the fireplace, sealing and waterproofing of the chimney cap.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

08/14/2018

John K.

They did a great job. Price was very fair. Other chimney companies tried to upsell me on items I did not need. I would use again and recommend. Very honest.

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

04/03/2018

Catherine S.

Thought I needed a new throat damper since it would not stay closed. Technician found it was not broken and did not need repair, just lubrication. They use top dampers and do not replace throat dampers, but I would have explored the replacement if necessary. Also got price for refractory panel replacement, which I will need in the future. Technician was prompt, courteous and honest about the needed repairs. I do not need the panel replacement right away since the cracks were small and the fireplace is used very little. I repaired with masonry cement for the short term, but I will call them when needed for the repair. The estimate was not the cheapest. I had it looked at earlier in the year with a chimney cleaning, but honesty sometimes means more than price. I will use them in the future for any cleaning or repair work.

Description of Work
Estimate for broken throat damper replacement and cracked refractory panel replacement.

01/09/2018

Elizabeth M.

The chimney flues had major cracks and were disintegrating, allowing smoke to seep out. Charmed Chimney installed metal liners in each and a top sealing damper in the basement flue. The installation took less than a day with 2 technicians, and the lead installer, Jason, did a good job communicating about the condition of the chimney and how the damper would function.

Description of Work
Relined 2 chimney flues and installed a top sealing damper.

09/30/2017

Sheena M.

I don't remember the cost. They were pretty good.

Description of Work
Chimney repair.

Charmed Chimney Service

With Angi since July 2012

4025 Parkside Dr

Baltimore, MD 21206

Chimney sweeps, inspections, cap installation and repairs, crown replacings, chimney relining, chimney rebuilding, flashing, waterproofing, tuck-pointing, dryer vent cleaning, chase top replacement, refractory panel installation, chimney refacing and much more

Ask for details.