C R Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2013

Email address: info@crsvs.us. Esp: (443) 468-9811. https://www.facebook.com/C.R.Services.us. See website for more details....

Where Dirty becomes the Joy of Cleaning...... Are you looking for free time away from Housework? Wouldn't it be great to come home to a clean house? Look No further Joy of Cleaning is locally owned and operated in Baltimore, Maryland (est 1994). We are licensed bonded and insured. All of our employees are experienced, honest, trustworthy, and reliable. At Joy of Cleaning we take pride in our work and the care and safety of your possessions. We manage our consistency and observe our dependability.

Whether you need help around the house or want a clean office to present to customers at start of business, Harvey’s Cleaning Services is for you. Services that tends to the needs of its customers.

07/17/2013

I found CR Services by an internet search, then went to the facebook page to find more information. I liked the friendly banter, the fun pictures and just the general conversations between Corina and the other people. So I contacted Corina and we set up a trial cleaning and talked about prices, which were too high at first. She came down some, I went up some and I think we are both comfortable wit...

Description of Work
House cleaning 2x per month. Some weeks I have only the main floor cleaned-$100, sometimes 3 floors- $250, and sometimes the main floor plus the ground level-$150. My house is big, but only 2 of us live in it, therefore I don't need every floor cleaned every time. I text Corina a few days before to let her know what I need.

Category house cleaning

Residential Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Post-Construction / Renovation Clean, Move-In / Move-Out, One Time Event Deep Cleans, Urban Green - Natural Clean, Carpet - installation/clean, Windows.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
    Ask for details.