BUSY BEE CONTRACTORS

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2007

Hello my name is Tad Leszczar. I first started helping my father with the home improvement jobs that he did in the evenings and the weekends, we installed a lot of ceiling tiles and paneling. When I was 16 years old I worked as a carpenter during my summer break from high school. After college I started working as a carpenter in new home construction, I would install all of the windows, doors, kitchens, bathrooms, and anything else carpentry related in the inside of the house. I did that for about a year then I started working for a home improvement company, in 1976 I decided to go into business for myself. I have been on the board of Directors of the Maryland Improvement Contractors Association. I have completed over 1,000 jobs. I have more than enough experience to tackle any job for you. Call me today for a free estimate....

Spiros Painting

Our company is family owned and operated. We offer free estimates. Our prices are rarely beat and our work is of the best quality. We usually have between 4 and 10 employees depending on how busy we are at the time. We have no problem acquiring extra employees if needed for a larger job. We will also take sub-contract work from another company. We do not sub jobs out to other companies, but we will complete jobs for other companies that are looking to sub work out. We ask for one-third of the total price up front so that we know the customer is serious about getting the work done. With this money we will use it to buy necessary materials and supplies to complete the job. If the customer mentions that they found our company on Angie's List there will be a 10% discount applied to the asking price to complete the job.

Leverage Contractors Inc

Leverage Contractors Inc. is a Family and Veteran Owned Business that focuses on great customer service. We are the source for all of your home and business remodeling needs. We specialize in interior and exterior building and remodeling. Our team has years of experience and guarantees complete satisfaction on your project from start to finish. We provide quality craftsmanship at the best prices. We are confident in our ability to find solutions for all of our clients to best achieve their goals. Building trust with long lasting relationships is our highest priority. Personal attention to our clients, as individuals is what distinguishes us from others in the construction industry. We have met the construction needs of several in the local area with the utmost skill and professionalism. As General Contractors we focus on attention to detail and specialize in all phases of construction our goal is to complete every job with care and expertise. We specialize in all phases of Custom Painting, Interior, Exterior, Residential, Commercial & Industrial, in addition to all General Contractor projects to include Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall Installation, Kitchen & Bath Redesign, Basement Finishing & Remodeling, Concrete contracting, Driveways, Curbs & Gutters, Roof Repair and complete Installation, Room additions, Commercial Build Outs, Deck Staining and refurbishing and much more! We offer emergency after hour services, please don't hesitate to give us a call, even on the holidays! We are here for you. Leverage Contractors Inc. Is the best fit for your project, don't hesitate to ask for references!! Call us today for professional and reliable free estimates! We look forward to hearing from you.

Dependable Painting Services, LLC

Locally owned business with over 15 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

02/10/2015

He was horrible. He came out for the estimate with no tape measure, no clip board and no place to write on. He didn't seem like he's got his stuff together. I felt like he had some issues with alcohol. We told him what was involved so he comes and I show him around and he pulls out a piece of paper and a pencil from his pocket and he was scribbling down notes. When I took him outside to look at th...

Description of Work
I used BezzBee. He came out because of an estimate on the items I had listed before, sewing, closet doors, fixing our shed, finishing our bathroom and fixing our spring board. He was also supposed to remove a concrete planter that needs to be broken up and taken off our property. He never gave us an estimate.

Category handyman service

I do not have an issue with alcohol, tried it when I was a teenager, did not like it and I have stayed away from it, I am now 64 years old. In over forty years in business I have learned who NOT to do business with. The homeowner has some issues that I will not write about.

08/08/2014

Tad has my phone number, address and email address. After one week had passed and I did not receive the email estimate as was agreed upon, I called and spoke to him. He said he was going to catch up over the weekend and I should have it then. It is now exactly one month and I have had no communication from Tad or anyone else at Busy Bee. It is totally unprofessional to waste my time of meeting wit...

Description of Work
Tad L., owner of Busy Busy Contractors, scheduled an appointment to talk to me about my project of building custom, floor to ceiling, bookshelves on all four walls in one room of my house. He arrived at the time and date agreed upon, took measurements, we chatted about boooks, about types of wood and about work in general. He told me he was not busy at the moment, so the turnaround time for the job would be quick once I approved the estimate and selected a start date. Then, I never heard from him again.

Category handyman service

A contractors life is very busy, there is never enough time to do everything, some stuff falls through the cracks. Sorry.

05/05/2014

It went well. They ere prompt and the job was well done. They wanted to argue a little about what should be caulked but quickly changed their position and did the job just as we had asked.

Description of Work
toilet installation and re-caulking around shower surrounds

11/15/2013

I left a message with the wife, and she said she would have him call me. An entire week later, I have still yet to hear from them.

Description of Work
Nothing. They never called me back.

10/14/2013

Great. not only created a new doorway through the back of a closet but finished it off in a clean neat way. Cleaned up all debrise. Very professional, polite and on time

Description of Work
Created a doorway to remove old washer/dryer and put in new. A previous remodel had a small doorway.

Category handyman service,woodworking,doors

:-) . . . Yes We Do That ! . . . (-: . . . Honey do list . . . . - Awnings - Basements - Bathrooms - Carpentry - Ceramic tile - Club rooms - Decks - Doors - Drywall - Flooring - Gutters - Handyman services - Insulation - Kitchens - Painting - Patio enclosures - Roofing - Siding - Skylights – Windows

Ask for details.