Bumper Globe Collision Centre

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

1845 S. Hanover St

Baltimore, MD 21230

Collision body repair and painting; automotive mechanical repairs...

11/02/2015

Dinesh B.

Seem-less process for me. The vendor worked directly with the insurance company. I received a call stating that my car was ready. Repairs took about a week. Repaired area looks brand new.

Description of Work
My vehicle was hit by a garbage truck. Their insurance provided a quote. Bumper Globe coordinated the towing and communicated directly with the insurance company to negotiate differences in cost.

Category auto body repair, auto repair

10/19/2015

Michael H.

Always great work!

Description of Work
Repaired damage to front end of car

Category auto body repair, auto repair

03/11/2015

Erwin M.

Description of Work
Went in to get my bumper replaced after a fender bender. Got the estimate and sent it to my insurance. | |I dropped the car off on a Saturday. They said it would be done on Tuesday but when I called on Tuesday they said they found that the light had cracked and needed replacing. Told me it would take an extra day and some increased cost. I told them to go ahead and they finished the following day as promised. | |All in all the service was great. Their online tool was nice because you can see pictures although most of the time the pictures were irrelevant, who wants to see the new unpainted bumper. It did come in handy when I got to see a picture of the cracked light. | |Would recommend.

Category auto body repair, auto painting, auto repair

01/16/2014

Eleanor D.

We received a quote from Bumper Globe for a previous repair - however we were paying out of pocket on that occasion, and found the price to be higher than we were willing to spend. This time around the insurance of the driver who rear-ended us was paying, so we went with them due to their convenient location (a few blocks from home) and a reputation for good work. We weren't disappointed; the staff were all friendly and helpful, we received frequent photo updates of the work status, and they were able to set us up with a rental car through Enterprise, who picked me up from BG and collected the rental car when the work was finished. The results look like new and the paint job was perfectly matched to the rest of the car. They also detailed the interior, which was sorely needed. Very satisfied all around.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged rear bumper, and repaired and repainted adjacent damaged area.

Category auto body repair

12/27/2011

Jonathan H.

My first quote was $700.00 in Fell's Point. Bumper Globe quoted me $84 and did it on the spot. They then ordered a new bumper liner for me and replaced a headlight for free. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Needed to have my bumper re-attached.

Category auto body repair