Bordes Web Design

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2011

Website Design & Development
Graphic Design
Printing - Copies

Bordes Design's diverse web design experience allows us to deliver professional, custom results, no matter what your web project may be. Our web designers, programmers, and online marketing consultants offer extensive personal attention to give you the custom website you desire. We specialize in creating, updating and maintaining websites for those businesses wishing to present themselves across the internet in a professional manner. Call today 410-499-8322 Free Consultation. Family Owned and Run....

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

02/28/2015

Greg was very helpful in listening to my thoughts and ideas. He stuck to timelines he gave me and was very patient with my own delays in getting pictures/etc over to him. They also now host our domain name and saved us money and time. He took care of all of the necessary transfers and let me know exactly what I needed to provide to him. I highly recommend them if you're looking to revamp your webs...

Description of Work
Greg redesigned my company's website and made it tablet and smart phone friendly. Came up with a great updated and sleek website that my customers have responded with many compliments.

07/10/2014

Working with this company was a refreshing change from the experience I had with a nationally known company. It seemed that company didn't care about me, other than getting my money. In contrast, Bordes Design listened carefully to what I wanted. They then came up with a beautiful site that exceeded my expectations and for less than the other companies wanted. I never had any trouble getting in to...

Description of Work
The company designed, implemented and hosted a full service website.

05/28/2014

Greg was very easy going, and was able to grasp quickly an understanding of what I wanted (not always easy.) He produced new ideas for me and I was satisfied with the design. Bordes Design has worked on my web site off and on for 2.5 years now. I hope to work with him for many years to come.

Description of Work
Bordes Design performed a redesign on our current website as well as ongoing updates and changes as needed or requested.

05/15/2014

Bordes Design listened to all of our needs and created a fantastic email. Great to work with!

Description of Work
Designed our website

05/14/2014

"The web site looks great. I just wanted to say thanks for helping us get a fresh start on our company. We will stay in touch to let you know how everything is going. You did a great job on the site giving it a fresh look. Lets talk soon as we will be ready to do the email blast." Thanks again -Debbie , Interstate NYC

Description of Work
Website redesign and updates.

Category web designers

Affordable Web Design and more. We offer plenty of personal attention, fair pricing and have ongoing relationships with our clients. Free Consultation 410-499-8322

n/a