Bin There Dump That of Greater Baltimore

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2014

10108 Tipperary Rd

Baltimore, MD 21234

Bin There Dump That is a mini disposal system that takes away any non hazardous items that municipal trash handlers will not. Our unique system allows prompt response to our customer's request. Our bin size vary from 4 to 20 yards and are placed on your property using a unique roll off system. Our bins are clean and residential friendly....

08/05/2019

Demetris C.

Good price and service.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

07/19/2018

Mark B.

The staff were helpful and friendly. There were no problems with the delivery or pickup of the dumpster.

Description of Work
Dumpster delivery and pickup.

06/06/2018

Josh B.

I have now used Bin There Dump That twice this year and it has gone perfect both times. Clean, well maintained dumpsters that were dropped down a tight driveway for me. Ken even went over what I needed the dumpster for to give me a better idea what size I would need. Highly recommend, you get what you pay for and Bin There Dump That is top notch.

Description of Work
Dumpster Service

Category hauling services, dumpster service

02/02/2018

Nancie W.

After a tree fell on our detached wood and brick garage, we needed to tear it down. I found BTDT here on Angie's List and gave them a call. I honestly can't recommend them more highly. Ken worked with us to figure out how many dumpsters we needed and how big they should be. Because we had several tons of brick and mortar, we needed one smaller dumpster for that and another larger one for everything else. When the smaller one wound up not being available on our delivery date, Ken upgraded us to the next size at no extra cost. Because we knew we needed to be careful about what we put into the brick/mortar/cement-only dumpster, I had several questions along the way and each time I reached out via text, email or phone, Ken got back to me quickly with answers. When Steve delivered the dumpsters, he took the time to ask questions about the job we were doing so that he could place the dumpsters most efficiently. On both drop-off and pick-up, he arrived on schedule, answered all my questions and was quick and efficient and protected the driveway by putting the dumpsters on boards. While I hope never to have to tear down a garage again, if I needed a dumpster for something, I wouldn't hesitate to call them again. Very nice, helpful people and I felt the prices were fair too.

Description of Work
Two Dumpsters

12/05/2017

Stephen X.

Could not be happier. AAAAA+

Description of Work
Reno on a bathroom. Bathroom was demoed and I needed a dumpster to remove debris. I called Ken and he provided a dumpster the next day, his man, Steve P. waited while the dumpster was loaded, and was gone in less than 1 hour. I had called another company that was recommended and no one responded. I found Ken on Angie's List, saw their rating, contacted them and I am extremely satisfied and would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thank you Ken!

10/24/2017

Lynette R.

The owner was very responsive and added my project to his work queue the next day. He provided expert advice as to which container would be needed and it worked out perfectly. Very nice person who takes pride in his company. If you need a dumpster do not hesitate with using Been There Dump That. I will hire them for my next project.

Description of Work
Needed dumpster for old fence removal

10/03/2017

Ruth B.

Went great ! Dumpster arrived ninety minutes after I called. Picked up promptly, didn't even hear them. Everyone couldn't have been more helpful.

Description of Work
Cleaned out basement, almost.

Category home & garage organization

06/12/2017

Jim G.

Great all around experience. Our son referred us to this company after his neighbor had a good experience in Catonsville. Dealt with business owner, not a broker or call center. Staff was informative and courteous. Price quotes provided without quibbling and include all options for consideration. Unit rented was 20 yard size at very competitive cost. Delivery was on a smaller truck that fit in driveway and down side of house. Unit was clean, well preserved and had double swing open doors to allow easier loading. Pickup was very easy to arrange and on time. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Residential Dumpster rental.

06/09/2017

Anthony M.

I am VERY happy I chose bintheredumpthat. Here's why: 1) Above all else, Ken was awesome to work with. Seriously. When he came to pickup my dumpster, it was only 2/3 full. He talked with me about my project, discussed what material I still needed to get rid of (and what he could and couldn't take), and encouraged me to keep it a few more days (free of charge) so I could fill it the rest of the way and get my full money's worth. In the end, he saved me the expense of renting a whole other dumpster, rather than going for the sale, which he could have easily done. This alone is why I'll exclusively use and recommend bintheredumpthat from now on. Seriously, I can't express how much I appreciated that. 2) I paid EXACTLY what was advertised on their website. In contrast, I got quotes from other places that were often higher than what those companies advertised on their websites. 3) When the dumpster was delivered, they placed it on their own wooden support beams to protect my driveway. They're the only company I found that offered this simple but convenient service. Other than that, delivery and pickups were on schedule and communication was great. I'm a tough sell, and I'm sold. I'll use bintheredumpthat exclusively from now on.

Description of Work
I needed a small dumpster for concrete and yard waste removal.

06/05/2017

Kevin B.

Spoke directly with the owner without any wait.... excellent response time and service. dumpster was delivered and picked up on time.

Description of Work
Needed a small dumpster for a couple of days.

12/12/2016

Thomas W.

On time and professional service. They even put blocks of wood down to protect the drive way, When the picked up the dumpster the swept the driveway. great service

Description of Work
Rented a dumpster for a house renovation.

11/01/2016

Gina L.

They were extremely accommodating, whether the job was small or large. I've used a number of companies over the years prior to finding Bin There Dump That of Greater Baltimore, they will always be my number one call when I need dumpster services again. I have referred a number of my residential clients to them.

Description of Work
Several times I've needed dumpster services. Bin There Dump That was by far the best company I've ever used.

10/31/2016

Keith F.

Great customer service. Very courteous and polite.

Description of Work
10 yard dumpster for 10 days.

Category dumpster service

We appreciate your business very much and look forward to helping again sometime!

10/18/2016

Gina L.

They came to our various project sites-( 5 residential and 1 commercial) on time and the dumpster delivery was seamless. Even within a tight space they were masterful. The dumpsters were not your average yucky, rusty, scuffed-up, typical looking dumpsters. If there is such a thing as designer dumpsters, these are it! I am in business after all, and budget is always a concern. I am happy to say that the cost is in line with what I would expect and for such service I'd recommend Bin There Dump That without any hesitation.

Description of Work
I have used and recommended Bin There Dump That for several projects. They have always gone above and beyond my expectations. We must work with high quality service providers because they are a reflection of my company. I hold Bin There Dump That in the highest regard.

Category hauling services, home & garage organization, dumpster service

10/18/2016

Gina L.

Great!! Consistent A+ performance for us. Even in tight spaces they were amazing at maneuvering the drop off and pick-up of the clean and green dumpsters.

Description of Work
Residential projects when cleaning out and needing dumpster.

09/27/2016

Bryan M.

No one ever contacted me

Description of Work
Dumpster service

Category dumpster service

The client accepted our apology for missing the initial Internet inquiry for a price quote in a timely manner. It was as a result of our follow up and apology phone call, that we were given a second opportunity to provide our current rate card for potential future service on upcoming projects.

09/19/2016

Suzanne B.

Initially very well. The owner communicated with me on several occasions and helped me decide the proper size dumpster. He never discussed the length of time we would have it except for saying that "most people seemed to only need about 10 days" with no mention that there was an extra per day charge for anything over 10 days. I authorized prepayment for the flat rate which was to include r a $15 discount for a coupon advertised for Angie's List but I don't think he ever applied it. I had one conversation with him a few days after the dumpster arrived to ask about dumping old computer equipment and again not one word was said about any extra per day charge after 10 days. We had the dumpster for approximately 3 weeks and were done with our clean before that, but it was Labor Day weekend. He called the following Monday "just to see how we were doing", and again, not one word about an extra per day charge. I told him we were finished and the dumpster could be picked up anytime. He arranged for it to be removed the next day. The person that came to pick up was very pleasant but did not mention anything about any extra per day charge and no one asked for my authorization for another charge to my credit card. After the dumpster was removed I received an email confirmation of a second charge to my credit card for a per day charge for having it over 10 days. I sent an email complaining about the charge and requesting it be removed and was told the notice for the charge was in the materials I had been emailed when I initially paid for the dumpster and basically I should be grateful that he gave me a discount over the per day charges it could have been. This experience was extremely disturbing due to the fact that (1) a charge was made to my credit card without any prior alert and without my authorization. (2) In all the conversations we had had over the phone it was never mentioned. I asked that my confidential financial information be deleted and am hoping it has been. I had been planning to order a similar dumpster for my Mother's house but would not ever consider doing business with this company again. Even if they did provide "notice" of an over time charge in their paperwork, I would have expected a verbal notice about it during one of the several conversations I had with the owner. I absolutely think they were abusing the right to charge a second credit on my card without first contacting me for authorization. The only reason I didn't give them a flat out F rating is they did provide the service in a timely manner and without any damage to my driveway, but I think other companies would do the same thing without leaving the feeling of deception and feeling like you've been the victim of a slick move.

Description of Work
Dumpster service

Category dumpster service

We understand that the opinion level dropped only when the client incurred additional fees for exceeding the time inclusion. We are also sorry that this client felt compelled to submit an unfavorable review. Great care is taken during the initial consultation to provide all the information needed to make well informed decisions. We send rental conditions in writing to avoid verbal misconceptions, as the ones described above. We applied additional discounts to the cost overrun before it was even contested by the client, but the good faith gesture failed to satisfy. Our company is PCI compliant with the handling of all confidential client information.

08/22/2016

Chuck M.

Very responsive via phone, up front with pricing, polite delivery drivers, they lay boards down on driveway to protect the driveway, responsive and quick pickup.

Description of Work
Multiple dumpster for cleaning out my moms house.

Category dumpster service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking time to give us a review. It is our pleasure to continue helping at the address in Parkville, MD. There is no greater compliment than to be hired on multiple occasions at the same project address. We appreciate it!

08/08/2016

Kaiden D.

We needed a dumpster to get rid of 30+ years of household clutter after my dad passed away. I wasn't exactly sure what size to get, but finally decided on the 14 yard bin after telling them the kinds of things we needed to throw away. Everything was explained to us up front. They called us a half hour before arrival, gave us instructions about proper loading and told us about things that cost extra like tires, propane tanks and paint cans as well as stuff that is prohibited like poisons, asbestos and motor oil. I've never seen a dumpster so clean and really appreciated the boards that were set down on the driveway beneath the dumpster. They even swept our driveway the day it was picked up. This company wasn't the cheapest, but was great to deal with. We were happy to spend a few more dollars for the prompt service and excellent communication. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Dumpster service for a house clean out.

Category dumpster service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for submitting your review. We appreciate your business!

12/24/2014

Garrett D.

If you ever had a crap-ton of stuff to get rid of and you haven't gotten yourself a roll off dumpster before, then you are making a mistake. If you have a crap ton of stuff to get rid of and you are paying someone else to do the disposal and not getting a roll-off dumpster then you are making a mistake. We had a kitchen project that we under-took ourselves and needed to get rid of all the old stuff, packing and demolition materials. In addition, we just had a bunch of stuff around the house that was bulk trash worthy, but we never ever remembered to register with the service to get it picked up on time. Took three trips to the dump without making much of a dent and that was it, I started looking for a roll-off. Now, why I went with these guys versus anyone else. First off size, secondly shape. Most places have 10 yard and then 20 yard dumpsters. 10 is a nice size but generally these are an odd shape. They are long and low. The 20 is just ginormous for most normal projects. You are doing a major clean-out or project/demo then a 20 is fine. 10 for me would have been to small. Generally $300 for the 10, $450+ for the 20. Hmm what to do. Found these guys and immediately liked what I saw. They have a whole series of full height dumpsters between 4 and 20 yards so that was nice .. most places don't have a mid-size. We went with the 14 and it was perfect but we broke most things down first to keep it all below the line. I sent them an online request and got a call back within 20 minutes to schedule. Looked just like what we saw online. Ken the owner came out the day I requested pickup, 12/23 in fact, and even swept the driveway in the rain. I will say the green dumpster adds a nice aesthetic touch if you have to have a huge bin in your driveway for a week or two. Is $350 a lot to throw a bunch of stuff away? Not really when you factor in the grief. Stay away from Bagsters also, you pay for the bag, it doesn't hold much and then you have to pay for pickup. You are out $250 and can throw away half of what you can in a roll-off. Oh last thing, they put down timber on the driveway before putting the rolloff down to protect your driveway which is a real nice touch. Left no marks or anything. In short, a dumpster is a dumpster. If you routinely get one its nothing to be scared of, but if not then you have no idea what you are getting. Have faith that these guys are legit and have a nice operation.

Description of Work
Rented one of their roll-off dumpsters for a kitchen demo and house clean out project.

Category dumpster service

Thank you, [removed member name], for submitting your review. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve your residential dumpster needs. And, may we add kudos to you for maximizing the value by loading the contents compactly as well as flat, utilizing every cubic inch of space in your bin. Great job!