Bin There Dump That of Greater Baltimore

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2014

Bin There Dump That is a mini disposal system that takes away any non hazardous items that municipal trash handlers will not. Our unique system allows prompt response to our customer's request. Our bin size vary from 4 to 20 yards and are placed on your property using a unique roll off system. Our bins are clean and residential friendly....

JRs Hauling & Roll-Off Service

JRs Hauling & Roll-Off Service

JRs Hauling and Dumpster Rental is a family owned and operated business serving northern and eastern Baltimore County and most of Harford County. If you need a dumpster rental for your home or business, you can count on us for fast delivery and hauling services. We offer affordable roll off dumpster rental and hauling services Monday through Saturday, with emergency service available on Sundays.

07/19/2018

The staff were helpful and friendly. There were no problems with the delivery or pickup of the dumpster.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster delivery and pickup.

06/06/2018

I have now used Bin There Dump That twice this year and it has gone perfect both times. Clean, well maintained dumpsters that were dropped down a tight driveway for me. Ken even went over what I needed the dumpster for to give me a better idea what size I would need. Highly recommend, you get what you pay for and Bin There Dump That is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster Service

CATEGORY hauling services,dumpster service

02/02/2018

After a tree fell on our detached wood and brick garage, we needed to tear it down. I found BTDT here on Angie's List and gave them a call. I honestly can't recommend them more highly. Ken worked with us to figure out how many dumpsters we needed and how big they should be. Because we had several tons of brick and mortar, we needed one smaller dumpster for that and another larger one for everythin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Dumpsters

10/24/2017

The owner was very responsive and added my project to his work queue the next day. He provided expert advice as to which container would be needed and it worked out perfectly. Very nice person who takes pride in his company. If you need a dumpster do not hesitate with using Been There Dump That. I will hire them for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed dumpster for old fence removal

10/03/2017

Went great ! Dumpster arrived ninety minutes after I called. Picked up promptly, didn't even hear them. Everyone couldn't have been more helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out basement, almost.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Dumpster Rental.

Hazardous Materials. Landfill Restricted Items. Tires. Chemicals. Paint. Fuels & Oils. Explosives. Major Appliances.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover