Beltrand`s Contractors Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

4.4

5810 Benton heights Ave

Baltimore, MD 21206

At Beltrand`s Contractor,we take pride in our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!

07/16/2019

Carl S.

The estimator left their business card in the door, but did not knock loud enough for me to hear or give me a call. After calling, they refused to send the estimator back out and were extremely unfriendly.

Description of Work
Gutter estimate

Category gutter repair

11/13/2018

Roxanne B.

He told me he would get back to me with an estimate but I never heard back from him. I moved on to hire someone else.

Description of Work
I had an appointment for him to come out and give an estimate for my roof. He arrived late but I told him I needed to go to a doctor's appointment soon and to go ahead and look at the roof. I showed him pictures of my roof and showed him my deck.

09/25/2018

Eric K.

Called and had appointments set up twice through home advisor and they never called to cancel nor showed up. Even got appointment reminders.

Description of Work
Roofing Estimate

02/10/2016

Robert Q.

Description of Work
Replace a glass pane in a door. Have not seen the work yet.

08/09/2015

Joe H.

Highly professional. Work was done well. Cost seemed a bit on the high side but I am pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired leak in exterior wall.

07/06/2015

Megan S.

My house in Baltimore has a very ornate cornice that was not properly attached, water was seeping in and detaching the cornice from the house. Beltrand Contractors were responsive to come out and give an estimate. However, once work had started they noticed some additional work. I had some questions regarding the cost, etc and what I was getting for the various options of this repair (full repair vs patch). They were able to answer my questions over the phone (I live out of town), and were able to do the repairs quickly - they even attached pictures so I knew the various work and steps that were completed. The outcome was great, and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Reattached, reframed and painted cornice to Baltimore City rowhome

10/08/2014

JUDITH C.

Description of Work
replaced damage masonry board siding

Category masonry, roofing, siding

05/14/2014

Maria R.

Description of Work
They did masonry work to "point up" or tighten the bricks on the back of my house. The initial estimate for the job was $800. The day of the job after further inspection, Mr. Beltrand informed me that the cost would be $2200 for everything I needed. I had the work done and I think they did a great job. I just wish they had told me that much of my kitchen would be covered with dust when they were done. I would have covered everything up. I asked Mr. Beltrand to do additional brickwork on columns on the front of my house so I will definitely use them again and refer them to others.

GLR Home Improvement

We have over 30 years experience! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers by Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet® on Angi
    Whiting Co. - Siding

Whiting Co -Siding has been serving the Baltimore and Washington areas for 41 years. When you work with Whiting Co, you work with highly experienced professionals who have worked with the company for over 25 years. If inquiring about work through Quick Connect program, please include a phone number to contact you. Award winning. Additional DBA - The Whiting Company.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Commercial & Residential, Roofing,Siding,Windows,Gutters,Chimneys.

plumbing,electric