Beltrand`s Contractors Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

4.4

At Beltrand`s Contractor,we take pride in our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!...

GLR Home Improvement

We have over 30 years experience! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Leverage Contractors Inc

Leverage Contractors Inc. is a Family and Veteran Owned Business that focuses on great customer service. We are the source for all of your home and business remodeling needs. We specialize in interior and exterior building and remodeling. Our team has years of experience and guarantees complete satisfaction on your project from start to finish. We provide quality craftsmanship at the best prices. We are confident in our ability to find solutions for all of our clients to best achieve their goals. Building trust with long lasting relationships is our highest priority. Personal attention to our clients, as individuals is what distinguishes us from others in the construction industry. We have met the construction needs of several in the local area with the utmost skill and professionalism. As General Contractors we focus on attention to detail and specialize in all phases of construction our goal is to complete every job with care and expertise. We specialize in all phases of Custom Painting, Interior, Exterior, Residential, Commercial & Industrial, in addition to all General Contractor projects to include Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall Installation, Kitchen & Bath Redesign, Basement Finishing & Remodeling, Concrete contracting, Driveways, Curbs & Gutters, Roof Repair and complete Installation, Room additions, Commercial Build Outs, Deck Staining and refurbishing and much more! We offer emergency after hour services, please don't hesitate to give us a call, even on the holidays! We are here for you. Leverage Contractors Inc. Is the best fit for your project, don't hesitate to ask for references!! Call us today for professional and reliable free estimates! We look forward to hearing from you.

Dependable Painting Services, LLC

Locally owned business with over 15 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

07/16/2019

The estimator left their business card in the door, but did not knock loud enough for me to hear or give me a call. After calling, they refused to send the estimator back out and were extremely unfriendly.

Description of Work
Gutter estimate

Category gutter repair

11/13/2018

He told me he would get back to me with an estimate but I never heard back from him. I moved on to hire someone else.

Description of Work
I had an appointment for him to come out and give an estimate for my roof. He arrived late but I told him I needed to go to a doctor's appointment soon and to go ahead and look at the roof. I showed him pictures of my roof and showed him my deck.

09/25/2018

Called and had appointments set up twice through home advisor and they never called to cancel nor showed up. Even got appointment reminders.

Description of Work
Roofing Estimate

02/10/2016

Description of Work
Replace a glass pane in a door. Have not seen the work yet.

08/09/2015

Highly professional. Work was done well. Cost seemed a bit on the high side but I am pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired leak in exterior wall.

Commercial & Residential, Roofing,Siding,Windows,Gutters,Chimneys.

plumbing,electric