Around the House, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2012

1303 richardson st

Baltimore, MD 21230

Around the House, LLC is a licensed and insured home improvement contractor in the state of Maryland, MHIC #103110.

08/08/2018

Sue K.

I didn’t get any work done by this company but did want others to know he/she was super responsive. Responded to my text request within 2 minutes to let me know they were booked with larger projects and not available. I’ve had so many issues with non returned messages or lack of follow up from other companies I thought this was worth mentioning.

Description of Work
Handyman Svcs

07/25/2017

Billy D.

It was great. Tim helped us conceptualize and design a finished basement, including a full bath, bedroom with escape window, and living area/game room. He (and his crew) were always on time, professional, helpful and always answered questions and never made me feel bad if I made small "tweaks" along the way. Tim helped me when I was overwhelmed with the tile choices for the bathroom and carpet for the other areas. We look forward to having Tim and his crew do more work for us in the future.

Description of Work
We finished the unfinished basement, including adding a bedroom with escape window and full bath from the bare bones as well as storage/work area.

05/09/2017

Rajesh P.

On time, professional, quality work at a very fair price!

Description of Work
Kitchen plumbing

Category handyman service, plumbing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Please feel free to contact me for any future needs.

05/31/2016

MECHELLE K.

Showed him a leak spot in my basement to get an estimate. Figured it out and fixed on the spot. Done.

Description of Work
Fixed leaky seal in bathtub. Under 5 mins.

09/03/2013

Helen S.

I was very happy dealing with Tim Dobry at Around the House, LLC. He knew exactly what needed to be done and worked hard to do a good job. He was also a delight to have in my home; always pleasant and helpful and trustworthy. In fact he is coming back to do some other jobs for me next week. I highly recommend Tim Dobry; he's an excellent handyman and renovator!

Description of Work
Tim was able to do a variety of jobs to help me get my home ready to sell. He painted the outside door and shutters and painted my powder room and the ceiling of my bathroom. He also painted my basement panelling and the exterior of my shed and installed a new medicine cabinet and vanity top. Tim caulked windows and bathrooms and installed a new microwave in my kitchen. Tim cleaned my gutters. Actually he was able to do a great variety of jobs, and all were done well.

Category decks

UNDER PRESSURE INC

We offer 15% off complete house wash. 10% off roof cleaning. FREE ESTIMATES! We Believe In Making Good, Lasting Impressions! Our goal at Under Pressure Inc. is to provide quality pressure washing and cleaning services to maintain and enhance your building and property. We believe that good first impressions are important, but maintaining a standard of quality and excellence is just as essential. Our company uses a low pressure cleaning system and determines the appropriate solution for each detergent used as well as the best PSI for each surface. We help to safely and effectively remove dirty buildup, graffiti, rust stains, oil, mold, algae and much more that may be taking over walls or concrete spaces of your property. We’ve been in business for over ten years providing quality services at reasonable prices. Look no further for a company that knows how to meet all your cleaning and pressure washing needs! We hold certifications in wood restoration, roof restoration, and house washing We are certified by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission We are licensed, bonded and insured We take care of your vegetation We offer charity work We believe in promoting a standard of excellence and cleanliness in our communities

Cornerstone Hydro Wash

Ask about our current promotions! Cornerstone Hydrowash is the one stop shop business for exterior cleaning and painting. We have the safest and most high grade professional equipment and technicians. Proudly serving happy customers in the Chesapeake area. We've been in business for 18 years. We are licensed and insured and we strive to provide excellent customer service at affordable prices. Complete satisfaction is our top priority for your home or business.

2022 Super Service Award

Sure Shot Pressure Washing

Sure Shot Pressure Washing is a dynamic power washing company that services communities throughout the greater Washington, DC area, Maryland, and Northern, VA. Sure Shot was founded on a vision to create and implement superior pressure washing services.

Around the House, LLC offers interior and exterior remodeling to include kitchens and baths, interior and exterior painting, handy man services, and other jobs around the house. No job too small.

Around the House, LLC does not offer full roofing services, but will consider small roof repairs.