Around the House, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2012

Around the House, LLC is a licensed and insured home improvement contractor in the state of Maryland, MHIC #103110....

Wockenfuss Painting

“MINIMUM JOB 5500.00 and Up. **** Specializing in Exterior Painting, Staining & Carpentry. Cedar, Redwood, Wood, PVC, Vinyl, Aluminum, Steel, Fiber-Cement, Brick .... all types of surfaces! ( No Handyman Service )

Offers by Wockenfuss Painting on Angi
Leverage Contractors Inc

Leverage Contractors Inc. is a Family and Veteran Owned Business that focuses on great customer service. We are the source for all of your home and business remodeling needs. We specialize in interior and exterior building and remodeling. Our team has years of experience and guarantees complete satisfaction on your project from start to finish. We provide quality craftsmanship at the best prices. We are confident in our ability to find solutions for all of our clients to best achieve their goals. Building trust with long lasting relationships is our highest priority. Personal attention to our clients, as individuals is what distinguishes us from others in the construction industry. We have met the construction needs of several in the local area with the utmost skill and professionalism. As General Contractors we focus on attention to detail and specialize in all phases of construction our goal is to complete every job with care and expertise. We specialize in all phases of Custom Painting, Interior, Exterior, Residential, Commercial & Industrial, in addition to all General Contractor projects to include Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall Installation, Kitchen & Bath Redesign, Basement Finishing & Remodeling, Concrete contracting, Driveways, Curbs & Gutters, Roof Repair and complete Installation, Room additions, Commercial Build Outs, Deck Staining and refurbishing and much more! We offer emergency after hour services, please don't hesitate to give us a call, even on the holidays! We are here for you. Leverage Contractors Inc. Is the best fit for your project, don't hesitate to ask for references!! Call us today for professional and reliable free estimates! We look forward to hearing from you.

CNG TOP CONSTRUCTION LLC

With over 20 years experience in all types of remodeling work; we are dedicated to bringing your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

08/08/2018

I didn’t get any work done by this company but did want others to know he/she was super responsive. Responded to my text request within 2 minutes to let me know they were booked with larger projects and not available. I’ve had so many issues with non returned messages or lack of follow up from other companies I thought this was worth mentioning.

Description of Work
Handyman Svcs

07/25/2017

It was great. Tim helped us conceptualize and design a finished basement, including a full bath, bedroom with escape window, and living area/game room. He (and his crew) were always on time, professional, helpful and always answered questions and never made me feel bad if I made small "tweaks" along the way. Tim helped me when I was overwhelmed with the tile choices for the bathroom and carpet for...

Description of Work
We finished the unfinished basement, including adding a bedroom with escape window and full bath from the bare bones as well as storage/work area.

05/09/2017

On time, professional, quality work at a very fair price!

Description of Work
Kitchen plumbing

Category handyman service,plumbing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Please feel free to contact me for any future needs.

05/31/2016

Showed him a leak spot in my basement to get an estimate. Figured it out and fixed on the spot. Done.

Description of Work
Fixed leaky seal in bathtub. Under 5 mins.

09/03/2013

I was very happy dealing with Tim Dobry at Around the House, LLC. He knew exactly what needed to be done and worked hard to do a good job. He was also a delight to have in my home; always pleasant and helpful and trustworthy. In fact he is coming back to do some other jobs for me next week. I highly recommend Tim Dobry; he's an excellent handyman and renovator!

Description of Work
Tim was able to do a variety of jobs to help me get my home ready to sell. He painted the outside door and shutters and painted my powder room and the ceiling of my bathroom. He also painted my basement panelling and the exterior of my shed and installed a new medicine cabinet and vanity top. Tim caulked windows and bathrooms and installed a new microwave in my kitchen. Tim cleaned my gutters. Actually he was able to do a great variety of jobs, and all were done well.

Category decks

Around the House, LLC offers interior and exterior remodeling to include kitchens and baths, interior and exterior painting, handy man services, and other jobs around the house. No job too small.

Around the House, LLC does not offer full roofing services, but will consider small roof repairs.