Annlynn Best Interior Design & Renovations

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2005

Kitchen and Bath Renovations, as well as Full Service Interior Design: ASID Interior Designer. HGTV Designer's Challenge Winner & HGTV Designer's Portfolio Kitchen, Bathroom & Living Room Design Projects. Interior Designer. Maryland Institute College of Art- Interior Architecture & Design Program Graduate. Angie's List Members save 5% (up to $5000) on Kitchen and Bath Remodeling....

Alpha & Omega Contractors

Our years of experience make Alpha & Omega Contractors the premiere contractors in the Baltimore City / Baltimore / Carroll / Harford Counties and surrounding areas. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting, Handyman services, Remodeling projects. Call us today to get your project started.

Offers by Alpha & Omega Contractors  on Angi
Goode Design Painting & Wallcovering Inc

COVID-19 UPDATE: Our commitment to the health and safety of our customers and employees is paramount. Our teams wear masks, sanitize often, and practice social distancing everywhere possible. Goode Design Painting and Wallcovering, Inc. is a locally and family owned and operated business. Owner, Denny Goode, founded the company in 1989 as a third generation painting and wallpapering professional. In 1996 his son Jason joined the team, bringing in the fourth generation, and is now in charge of all operations. We pride ourselves on our employees professionalism and attention to details and that we do not use subcontractors to complete our work. Our services include interior and exterior painting, drywall repair, wood repair, custom moldings, wallpaper removal and installation, and much more. Our crews are EPA Lead Safe Certified and extremely experienced, so we are your go-to contractor for older homes.

Offers by Goode Design Painting & Wallcovering Inc on Angi
Night And Day Industrial LLC

Est. 2021 by Charles Lednum in hopes of sharing the ability of cleaning and restoring all of the things we have watched slowly be transformed by our worst enemy... Dirt! We strive to renew what has been neglected or let go over the years and love to see our customers faces when they see our "Night & Day Difference". We know what it takes to get the job done right! So when you have perfection in mind, make sure you call us so we can share that vision and turn it into reality at any time you like! Call us anytime at 717-357-9433. Serving Maryland 24/7.

10/13/2018

Mary S.

I would highly recommend Annlynn Best. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I am so pleased with my new kitchen. It absolutely exceeded my expectations. I will be utilizing her talents for future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

09/19/2017

Mary V.

Excellent to work with on projects and very talented .

Description of Work
Interior design

Category interior designers,muralist,interior painters

10/28/2016

Sandra L.

Annlynn remodeled my kitchen several years ago and when I was ready to upgrade my bathroom, I knew that I would call her. The reason.....remodeling is stressful for me. All of the decisions, second guessing yourself and having people working in your home every day can be difficult. However, when you hire Annlynn, she makes the entire process a breeze and oversees the project from start to finish. She has a wonderful team that shows up everyday, on time and cleans up at the end of each day so as not to disrupt your life too much. Her contractors work with you every day until the job is done. My neighbors are always amazed how quickly my renovations are completed. Also, the quality is top notch. After 7 years, I walk into my kitchen every morning and smile because it is exactly what I wanted!

Description of Work
Totally gutted and remodeled bathroom.

10/26/2016

sherilyn B.

We are absolutely thrilled with each and every aspect of our design project with Annlynn. Her knowledge of design, products, color and materials made decisions quick and easy. She gave us realistic timelines and worked quickly to resolve an unanticipated issue with 3 runners being slightly different widths (manufacturer issue). She hired only professional, courteous, and efficient electricians, carpet installers and cabinet installers. She understood our space challenges (row home with kids and a dog) and creative ways to expand the space without a big price tag. She always gives us plenty of her time and follows through with every item discussed within the anticipated time frame.

Description of Work
I contaced Annlynn to help redesign our living room and assist with choosing lighting in our living and dining rooms, choose bar stools for our countertop between living room and kitchen, and choose/install a rug and stair runner. I did not have a large budget to work with and she was able to help prioritize the projects and how to focus to make the biggest impact on the space. She works efficiently and within our busy schedule. She has outstanding taste with an openness and creativeness that works within the confines of each unique home/living situation and family.

Category contractors,electrician,interior designers,lighting

10/10/2016

Maureen N.

She said she would arrive at 6:00 and didn't show up until 6:55. There was no apology or anything. Her design was very good, but I was put off by her lack of professionalism.

Description of Work
She gave me two interior design consultations for $150 each. I had inherited a lot of furniture and she said she'd make a plan.

Category interior designers

I was returning from meeting with a client in Annapolis, Maryland and caught up in a lot of traffic. I called this client from my car to apologize and say that I would be late due to heavy traffic.I asked if that would be alright or would it be better to reschedule. She said meeting at 7 PM would be fine. After meeting at her condo and compiling info which included room dimensions and existing furniture dimensions we drove 20 minutes to her parents home. At her parents home I took measurements of several pieces of furniture. The following week I once again met with the client at her condo to give her a furniture design plan for her living room and dining room. I also spent time talking with her on all 3 occasions asking questions to provide the best floor plan for her life style and functional requirements. Additionally I answering her many questions and concerns on all 3 occasions. Over 6 hours of my time and talent was invested in this project(not including drive time}. The client mentioned finances several times, I took that into consideration when I charged $300.00 for 6 hours of my 28 years professional education, time and talent. I invite everyone to check current design fees for professional Interior Designers of my caliber....a low fee would be $600.00. The client raved about my professional design plans when I presented them to her. Though she found the need to negatively grade my services, even though I did call and apologize when I knew I would be late and I greatly discounted my Design Fee, it was good to read she acknowledged that my Professional Design Plans met with her approval. Almost always client's acknowledge that they are extremely satisfied with my services...as the Angie's List Reviews note. I will continue to provide my client's with excellent Professional Interior Design services...and that is all any of us can do in our given professions!

09/04/2016

STEVE C.

We have 2 small children and wanted bathrooms that would work for them now, but would also work for me and my Wife. We are so pleased that Annlynn created bathrooms that function for all of us on both levels. We would have never selected some of the materials that Annlynn selected, but we are really happy that we let Her do Her thing. Annlynn is a very artistic Design Profession, an exceptional Project Manager, and was really easy to work with. One Bathroom has tile installed to the ceiling on three walls surrounding the Tub. The other Bathroom has a Pebble Stone floor and Tile to the ceiling on three walls surrounding the Shower. With that said each of the Bathrooms (including demo and complete renovated) was completed within 2 weeks, and somehow Annlynn made a project with a lot of moving parts look really simple. Our amazing new Bathrooms could easily be featured on HGTV. We couldn’t be happier with our Design and Renovation experience with Annlynn, and highly recommend her and the services she provides

Description of Work
The entire project was seamless every step of the way. Annlynn created the designs, selected all materials, provided all contractors & fabricators and Project Managed from beginning to end. All contractors (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, window treatment fabricators) were on time every day, very courteous, made sure the areas they worked in were extremely clean at the end of each day and gave us a very high quality job.

08/08/2016

Nelson S.

This was my second or third experience with Annlynn and it went very well just like the others. The undercounter kitchen lights add a lot to the room and I like the window treatments very much. Annlynn is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Window treatments for bedroom and two sliding glass doors. Lighting upgrade in kitchen.

Category interior designers,lighting,window treatments

08/01/2016

Marian W.

Things went very well and I would recommend Annlynn again.

Description of Work
I needed a total kitchen remodel. Annlynn was professional and fun to work with on every visit. The kitchen is a large space so Annlynn spent a great deal of time working on the plans. I very much liked her suggestions because she has a great deal of experience and knows what works and what doesn't work. She shared lots of success stories with me and I appreciated hearing about her years of experience and education. I called Annlynn a few years ago before I was really ready to work on the kitchen and she remembered both me and my interesting kitchen...

03/13/2016

Walter C.

We love the way the condo now looks and functions. Because we are new to Baltimore, we had no idea of where to go to get materials, and we did not know any contractors. Annelynn works with the same group of providers for most of her projects, so it was easy for us to go into showrooms with her to pick out the products for our project. Everything went smoothly. Things were delivered correctly and on time. Working with her contractors was a pleasure. They were very considerate of working within the rules of the condo building, they were nice to everyone, and they kept things neat. Annelynn helped us decide on some beautiful finishes that we would have never thought of by ourselves. We used a lot of glass in the cabinet doors, and we used all high end appliances and finishes. These things made the project expensive, but the high end look and the beauty of the design make it worth every penny!

Description of Work
Designed an extensive remodel of our condo including removing interior walls, gutting and reconstructing the kitchen and two bathrooms. Provided the contractors and most of the subcontractors to do the work. Worked with us to decide on the best materials and appliances to finish the project. Made sure that the work was completed on schedule.

Category interior designers,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

10/31/2015

Rhonda R.

Annlynn started working with me in June prior to my renovation and finished up in October helping me select rugs and window treatments. I was very pleased with her designs.

Description of Work
Annlynn Best provided design consultation services for my new home. Annlynn designed the layout for my living room, advised on furniture, rug and window treatments to complement my color palette. I was very pleased with with the expert service Annlynn provided. She took the time to get to know me and understand my style preferences. My living room continues to receive rave reviews from friends and family. I recommend Annlynn Best and would use her services again in the future.

Category interior designers,remodeling,window treatments

Annlynn Best Interior Design & Renovations

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2005

15 HAMILL RD

Baltimore, MD 21210

Large & Small Scale Design Projects, Contracting Services, New Build & Home Renovation, Kitchen & Bath Demo & Renovation Services, Review & Revise Blueprints, Custom Cabinetry Designs, Audio, Visual Consultations, Custom Designs & Installation Services, Lighting Designs & Solutions, Unique Window Treatments & Fabric Selections, Painting & Wallpaper Services, Fine Art & Framing Services, One Day Design Makeovers, Staging & Downsizing Services.